Thai Coconut Rice
- » Thai Coconut Lime Rice
Thai Coconut Lime Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai coconut lime rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai coconut lime rice recipes.
Coconut Thai Shrimp And Rice
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix the chicken broth, water, coriander, cumin, salt, cayenne, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and ginger. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, carrot, coconut, raisins, and rice.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting... - 32.5781
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3 x 4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a... - 37.1528
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander (cilantro) and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3x4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan... - 36.5758
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897
Thai Chicken Kabobs With Coconut Sauce
To prepare coconut sauce, blend coconut milk and powdered curry together in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and blend in peanut butter, sugar, and vinegar mixed with cornstarch.
Simmer until smooth (about 2 minutes), stirring often.
Sauce... - 42.7935
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 83.6899
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 80.631
1. Place flour, sugar, coconut milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Stir in coconut.
2. Pour a little mixture into a heated, lightly greased 18 cm/7 in crepe pan and tilt pan so that batter covers base thinly and evenly. Cook for 1 minute or until... - 31.6056
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 33.8539
Thai Rice Vermicelli With Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal ! - 96.5045
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 99.2759
Classic Tom Kaa Gai
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors, and although this spicy, sour and sweet Thai soup is probably not as famous as the Tom Yam Gung recipe Tom Kaa Gai is much more delicious. This traditional Thai Chicken coconut soup recipe is full... - 103.622
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, basil, lime leaves, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and... - 33.2794
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Thai Chicken And Pumpkin Curry
1. Place a large pan on medium- medium high heat. Pour oil and add Thai curry paste in it. Stir and cook for a minute.
2. Drop onion, and chicken. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add pumpkin puree, coconut cream, lime juice, and potatoes. Give it... - 0
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1)To Make the Green Curry: In a karahi, dry roast the coriander seeds and jeera for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
2)In a blender, add in Maggi Prawn Cubes, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Lemon Rind, Coriander... - 46.7674
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 40.7493
Thai Red Chicken
1) Thinly slice the chicken.
2) With a sharp knife, peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
3) Heat a wok or heavy bottomed large pan on stove.
2) In heated wok or pan, add chicken slices and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) In the wok, add... - 43.046
Salmon With Thai Curry Sauce
When you know how to make salmon with Thai curry sauce, you can prepare a healthy dinner just within 30 minutes with steamed salmon, jasmine rice and fresh vegetables. In this recipe video Martha Drayton shares a simple and delicious recipe of Salmon. - 116.94
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Thai Ho Mok Pla
The authentic Thai Ho Mok Pla(Fish Curry Wrapped in Banana Leaf) is simplified. What better way to learn how to cook this dish than from this video! - 99.0808
Thai Style Chicken Skillet
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is barely tender, 15 minutes. Add the peas and simmer until the rice is tender and the peas are warmed through, another 2 to 3 minutes. Keep... - 33.849
This Thai Shrimp tastes amazing ! Try this stir fried shrimp with delicious seasonings and vegetables for your next meal with a bowl of hot rice. Your suggestions for this Thai Shrimp are welcome ! - 46.5944
Thai Spicy Chicken Curry
Are you looking for an authentic Thai chicken curry? Here the chef has prepared a simple hot and spicy chicken curry recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice... - 111.231
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 110.013
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Spicy Grilled Thai Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, combine coconut milk, fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot... - 27.9186
Thai Scented Shrimp Kebabs
1. In a pan, take coconut milk.
2. Add lemon or lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice syrup, lemon grass, oil, salt and crushed red pepper. Mix it well.
3. Bring it to a boil over moderately high flame and let it boil for a minute. Keep it... - 42.9
Thai Curry Shrimp
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat a large... - 33.161
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Spicy Panang Beef Curry
Here’s a Thai style beef curry that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! You can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant and make this wonderful dish that you would remember for long. You’ll enjoy this dish with... - 81.3982
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Tasty Thailand Trip With Tom Kah Gai
AROUND THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: Destination - Thailand!!! Take a tasty trip and learn how to make a Thai favorite recipe - Tom Kah Gai (Coconut Chicken Soup). - 90.9581
Gaeng Khiew Waan Gal
Now you can make one of the hottest and favorite green chicken curry at home in minutes! This is an irresistible dish with the combination of chicken, coconut and the spicy green curry paste. Try it once and you are sure to crave for more. - 86.5565
An authentic Thai Vegetable Curry Recipe for the vegetarian palate. This vegetable curry is mainly prepared by sauteing and simmering. and is best with a bowl of steamed rice.
People who are following a vegetarian diet love this vegetable curry. Which ever... - 45.1238
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Issan Sausage - Sai Klok Issan
These unique, fragrant, Thai-style sausage contain the flavours of pork, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and cooked rice which makes them mellow and tnder.
In Issan these sausages are wrapped in banana leaves and grilled, sometimes with grated coconut over them,... - 41.0236
Chicken Pork Satay
Place chicken and pork in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine cream of coconut and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and marinate meat in refrigerator 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Soak 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes;... - 44.7125
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
Ayam Bakar Jakarta - Indonesian Grilled Chicken
Ayam Bakar Jakarta, literally translated to char grilled chicken jakarta style. A very popular dish in Indonesia, acquires its flavor from the wonderful asian spices used in it and served with kemangi - thai variety of basil,very sharp and fragrant. A... - 48.3948
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 47.763
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Spicy Red Curry Chicken
1. In a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the curry paste and fish sauce.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the wok in a single... - 29.2519