- » Thai Chili Noodles
Thai Chili Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai chili noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai chili noodles recipes.
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 81.8648
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
How To Make Pad Thai Noodles With Shrimp
Moon Cho shows you how to make Pad Thai noodles with shrimp, fresh bean sprouts, and crunchy peanuts in a savory Pad Thai sauce without going to an Asian market. All the ingredients can be found in your local supermarket so now you can make your own Pad Thai... - 0
Gluten-free Pad Thai
1.Soak the dry noodles in lukewarm water.
2.Heat the oil in a wok or a big pan.
3.Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4.Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook until limp.
5.Take off the heat so they don’t sizzle up.
6.Add the... - 95.6913
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 39.1155
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Thai Pad See Eel
Learn some original Thai recipes like this Thai Pad See Eel, by watching this video. Take a look to find out when and in what quantity are the ingredients put in to make this dish. - 73.6877
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Soba Noodles With Peanut Butter
Calling all vegetarians wanting to try noodles with a different twist, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis cooking Soba noodles with peanut butter, tofu and other ingredients. Nutritious, flavorful and a great treat to please vegans! - 113.93
Thai Lamb And Noodle Salad
1. Combine lemon grass, garlic, lime juice, oil, chili sauce and fish sauce in a glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. To make salad, prepare... - 37.6172
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 42.2279
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
Directions for preparation:
• Take 3 tbsp oil in a skillet and add the chicken in it.
• Cook it for about 3minutes in the pan over high heat.
• Add in the garlic and cook it a little.
• Now add the Thai chilies and continue... - 40.4423
Thai Glass Noodles Salad
Have you ever tried making Thai dishes and failed, then look no further. Try making this spicy and fresh Thai glass noodle salad and you won't regret it. - 0
Thai Yum Woon Sen
A hot and spicy Thai food, must be a favorite entry for the Thai food lovers. If you prefer spicy food, then it is a perfect recipe to try out at home. - 89.334
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai
Why not try a chicken pad Thai with a slight variation in the flavor or with an American twist. The recipe uses ketchup and bean sprouts along with chicken and egg. Make this low calorie recipe that is great if you are trying to cut down on fats and loose... - 80.8496
To all of you Thai food lovers, Pad thai is perhaps the most favorite dish. This authentic Thai preparation of noodles along with shrimp and vegetables, is something you cannot neglect. - 71.2202
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 97.0949
Thai Shrimp & Noodles
1 Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
2 In a kettle bring a large amount of water to boiling. Add spaghetti; cook 4 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 2... - 35.0339
Pad Thai is the first recipe that crosses your mind when you think about Thai food.Not only in Thailand but Pad Thai is a very popular dish across the world.
Here is my recipe of Pad Thai. - 35.0641
Thai Inspired Beef Salad With Rice Noodle
This recipe makes a wonderful lunch for you and your family. The ingredients used in this recipe are so fresh that they gives you an amazing flavor. Check this recipe video. - 117.039
Thin Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1. Place 6 cups water in wok; bring to a boil. Add noodles; cook 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Place in medium bowl; stir in chicken broth and hoisin sauce. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add onions, ginger and... - 33.986
Chaing Mai Noodles
1. Take a wok, heat oil, stir fry shallots and garlic till they turn tender.
2. Add turmeric, curry paste, coriander and cumin and stir fry for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in coconut milk, bring to boil, lower the heat and mix beef. Simmer, stirring... - 44.5547
Simple Beef Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the... - 113.876
Here’s a Thai style noodle that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! Sumptuous with the goodness of rice noodles, shrimp, pork and peanuts, yet economical because now you can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant.... - 85.1618
Thai Style Noodles
1. To prepare sauce, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, lemongrass, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and chili oil in blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
2. In large serving bowl, toss spaghetti with the sauce, half the scallions and half... - 33.9325
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Thai Food is one of the most popular foods to go out and eat today! How many people do you know that LOVE Pad Thai? Well I know I LOVE it! This week I made another Pad Thai dish that is made with seafood instead of Pad Thai which is made with beef or chicken... - 132.575
Crispy Noodle Salad
This is very easy dish. Bean thread or glass noodle it fast when you deep-fry. They will immediately puff up into wonderful white crunchy noodle.Turn quickly to be sure that all side are cooked...And always be very careful when you use hot oil, you could burn... - 115.918
Pasta With Thai Basil Lemongrass And Clams
1. Wash and clean the clams of external dirt. Soak them for four hours in salted cold water and change the water regularly or atleast twice during the four hours.
2. Wash the basil leaves and shred them into half pieces.
3. Crush the... - 46.4861
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Egg Vegetable Noodles
* In a big pan take 8-10 cups of water put the noodles little salt and 1 spoon oil and boil till noodles is cooked like around 8 mins, drain off the water.
* In the same pan pour oil, onion fry till light brown then add the vegetablee and fry in medium flame... - 39.7143
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 101.269
Yum Woon Sen Salad
Summer is cool salad time and there are so many good Thai food recipes for salads. This Thai salad recipe is called Yum Woon Sen and is made with Saifun or Cellophane noodles which are made from the mung bean. This Thai salad recipe uses dried shrimp and... - 136.625
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
This is a wonderfully easy and flavorful soup to cook on a busy day! Watch this video to prepare laksa - which is a Malaysian noodle soup. Here chicken is used with Malaysian style noodle and combined with coconut milk. A rich and creamy coconut flavor noodle... - 104.053
Urbankitchen - Thai Beef Salad
Thai beef salad is a great lunch dish or if you want to have a light dinner. Its fresh colorful ingredients and the zest aromatic flavors just lifts your mood up and fills you up with refreshing energy. Watch the video for recipe details. - 85.2939
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 110.013
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Thai Shrimp And Artichoke Pasta
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and puree.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Pass extra dressing separately. - 33.0171
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 46.9374
Slow Cooker Pho
1. In a large pot, place the meat bones, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash the meat with cold water.
2. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottom pan over medium high flame. Place the onion in the pan, cut... - 0
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.1361
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 121.682
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574