- » Thai Chili
Thai Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai chili recipes.
Nam Prig Pad
This week I am making Nam Prig Pad I have spoken about this sauce on numerous occasions and this last week when I made my Pad Cha I used Nam Prig Pad again in the making of this Thai Food. I was hit with many emails this last week asking me to how to make Nam... - 136.288
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Thai Style Chili Lime Beef Jerky
My friedn Paul in England was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he would like to see a beef jerky recipe because he is paying $4.00 per 25 grams in England. Man! That's $64.00 a pound for beef jerky. So he asked me to do a beef jerky video. So here it is!... - 115.689
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.623
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 98.0038
Frog Legs With Chili & Basil
1. In a wok, heat oil until very hot.
2. Drop frog legs, and peppercorns in it. Stir, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add chilies, galangal, chilies, fish sauce, and sugar. Mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Throw basil and mix... - 89.5142
Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce - Hot Spicy Healthy Condiments
Chili vinegar is an almost compulsory condiment or side served with rice or noodles in Thai cuisine. Check out this video showing how to make Roasted Thai Chili Vinegar Sauce that is great to serve along or to use into dishes. Spicy chili affair! - 81.5009
Spicy Thai Chili Chicken Easy
Chicken with spice is characteristic to Asian Chicken preparations and here is one such recipe from Thai cuisine. Check out the chef making Chili Chicken using chicken breast slices, chili pepper and other flavoring ingredients. Great when served along with... - 78.8918
Salmon With Sweet Chili Sauce
Sweet sauces of Thai cuisine give food a unique feel and here is a salmon recipe using one such sauce. Check out the chef cooking Salmon with Sweet Chili Sauce using Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce, some vegetables and seasonings. Sweetly hot! - 78.1728
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Ahi Poke Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1. To prepare the salad dressing, in glass mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and stir until the sugar dissolves and all the liquids are well blended.
2. Place the dressing in the refrigerator and allow it to chill, so that all... - 43.8966
Bouillabaisse With Thai Chili
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact discard heads, reserve shells.
Cover prawns; refrigerate until required.
Make fish stock; keep hot.
Cut squid into 1cm rings; cut fish into 4cm pieces.
Add seafood to stock; do not boil, simmer, covered,... - 42.0707
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 41.4573
Spicy Thai Salad
Peel cucumber, remove and discard seeds and grate flesh.
Scrape carrots and grate.
Toss vegetables with coriander leaves in a salad bowl.
Combine ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and whisk well.
Pour over salad and toss well to mix.
Serve at room... - 35.5991
Thai Cilantro Chili Marinade
Cut the top off the bunch of cilantro and place in the food processor.
Add the garlic and pulse to finely mince.
Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
Use to marinate shrimp or chicken. - 26.1036
Thai Marinated Steak
1. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except steak and garnish and mix well.
2. In glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl arrange steak; add pepper mixture and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
3.... - 24.1588
Tofu In Pineapple Chili Sauce
It is a lovely Thai recipe with a beautiful mix n match of flavors. The preparation looks like a perfect delicacy but not very difficult to make. A great option to serve to your guest!! - 0
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Thai Chili Recipes By Category