- » Thai Chicken Soup
Thai Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai chicken soup recipes.
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 117.622
Wegmans Thai Chicken Soup
Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more... - 116.341
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 107.091
Spicy Thai Chicken Soup
If you are a fan of spicy food or Thai food, this chicken soup is definitely meant for you. It is probably the most common soup found in a Thai restaurant. Chef John shows us how to make this favorite, using basic ingredients that are easily available in your... - 105.92
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 101.269
Tom Kha Gai
When you need a one pan, no-fuss supper that can be put together in haste, trust tom kha gai. This quick and spicy soup boasts of complex Asian flavors and is ideal for hungry evenings when you feel like slurping into something light yet spicy. This video... - 101.081
Tasty Thailand Trip With Tom Kah Gai
AROUND THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: Destination - Thailand!!! Take a tasty trip and learn how to make a Thai favorite recipe - Tom Kah Gai (Coconut Chicken Soup). - 90.9581
Thai Rice Chicken Soup ( Khao Tom Gai )
Thai soups are rich with use of carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Rice Chicken Soup using vegetables and some seasonings along with rice and chicken. Any time is ideal to have... - 88.9881
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 87.3804
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 83.6899
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Thai Hot Chicken Vegetable Soup
How would you like to enjoy a different kind of chicken soup? If you have not tried chicken with vegetable soup, then you should try now. Learn Thai cooking in simple manner and enjoy variety of delectable dishes just like this hot chicken soup. - 80.2511
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 79.4483
You don't have to fly to Thailand to savor the popular chicken and rice soup also known as Cow Thom. Learn to make easy, delicious, homemade soup the Thai style. Just follow simple instructions from chef and savor this healthy food. - 76.9759
Thai Spired Chicken Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chicken and 7-spice seasoning and stir fry until chicken is lightly browned.
3. Add lemon grass and potato and sweat lightly.
4. Pour in the stock and milk. Bring liquid to... - 47.2627
Thai Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Make thin slices of the chicken breasts.
2. Into a large saucepan add chicken stock, chicken breasts, chopped onion and all the flavorings and bring it to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes with cover.
4. Into another... - 42.5588
Thai Noodle Soup
Break noodles into pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions; discard flavor packet.
Drain and set aside.
Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth and chicken in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cook 2... - 40.5061
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 39.3872
Chicken Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Cover and boil the noodles for about 5 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 39.0689
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 39.0168
Somlor Machoo Srai
Somlor Machoo Srai is a Khymer/Cambodian chicken soup with great flavours as is typical of this wonderful cuisine. Ma-Om or rice paddy herb gives this soup a unique flavour.
Ma-Om or Phak kayang as it is called in Thailand or Rau ngô in Vietnam can be... - 37.7863
Thai Ginger Chicken Soup
1. De-bone roasted chicken and cut meat into small bite sized pieces.
2. Chicken Stock: Place chicken bones & skin in 3 cups of water, add 2 tsp of salt. Boil until reduced to approximately 2 cups. This will take about 20 to 30 minutes. Make stock while... - 37.2647
Spicy Thai Soup
Put the garlic, fish sauce, chillies, lemongrass, ginger and chilli paste in a blender and whizz to a smooth paste.
Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then add the ingredients from the blender, together with the lime leaves, and simmer for 10... - 37.1176
Tom Yum Goong
Classic version of Tom Yum - hot and sour soup - 37.0668
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Bring the coconut milk and chicken stock to the boil. Add the lemon grass, galangal, peppercorns and half the kaffir lime leaves. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Strain the stock into a clean pan. Return to the heat, then add the... - 36.3809
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Thai Style Sweetcorn Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and saute the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 1 minute, until softened, but not browned.
2. Stir in the chicken stock, cream-style sweetcorn, prawns and chilli paste or sauce, if using.
3. Bring the... - 35.4428
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Place coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, add chicken, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander root and lime leaves and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Stir in chillies, fish sauce and lemon juice. To serve, ladle... - 34.3427
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 33.2249
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
Chicken Curry Soup
Thin 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup with 1 can of milk instead of water.
Add curry powder to taste when you heat the soup. - 18.6405
Bamboo Sour Soup
Please see video
For more information please visit: http://trythaifood.thaipulse.com - 15.3149
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Thai Chicken Soup Recipes By Category