- » Thai Chicken
Thai Chicken Recipes
Thai chicken is one of the staple foods of Thai cuisine. Chicken is one of the popular meats used in Thai cuisine and is used for making curries and soups. Thai chicken is used for the preparation of many dishes such ... More »
Easy Chicken Pad Thai
Easy chicken pad Thai is a classic dish from the land of smiles. Watch this video for the age old recipe of pad Thai that will entice your taste buds and fill your mouth with water. After all Thai food does have some magic to be rated among the most popular... - 124.346
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Included Football in the background and WINGS! Crispy, hot, succulent, and SPICY! I swear, if I go a few days without having something spicy in my mouth, I start craving it pretty badly. - 114.756
Thai Red Curry Wings
Here is my take on a foodnetwork version of wings that use Thai red curry. - 113.973
Khao Man Gai
This is a re-creation of Tasty Memories khao man gai recipe for her giveaway contest, with my own twist to it. Khao man gai is a traditional Thai dish that resembles that of the Chinese Hainanese chicken and rice dish, except spicier. - 112.002
Thai Stuffed Chicken Wings
You can find these stuffed chicken wings in Thai's restaurants, if you want to go out waste your $$$$ on gas and tips.Or you can can make your own. - 110.195
Chicken Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce
Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish with a scrumptious taste . Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce with a nice blend of the sweet sugar and hot chilli flavours. Try out... - 110.101
Spicy Thai Chicken Soup
If you are a fan of spicy food or Thai food, this chicken soup is definitely meant for you. It is probably the most common soup found in a Thai restaurant. Chef John shows us how to make this favorite, using basic ingredients that are easily available in your... - 105.92
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.9478
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Thai Crispy Deep Fried Chicken Wings
Thai deep fried chicken wings is an excellent finger food and would definitely pep up your party. Here the chef has presented this recipe in such a simple manner that your guests may relish these Thai chicken wings as kfc chicken fries . So folks gear up to... - 93.1276
Thai Hot Chicken Wings
Are you looking forward to eat some spicy chicken wings? Here is Thai style hot chicken wings recipe that is spicy and flavored with red hot chili. Scorching recipe for those with that hot taste buds. Keep your kids away from this hot dish for obvious... - 87.37
Barbecue Chicken Burger With Thai Spices
Nothing can beat barbecued food during summer season, so Chef Scott makes a delicious Barbecue chicken Burger With Thai Spices for his fans. This recipe would give everyone a nice break from the regular burger. He is also making a green chili relish with... - 79.6385
Thai Chicken Stir Sizzle
To make the peanut sauce: In a food processor or blender, combine the broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, onions, ketchup, lime juice, vinegar, and coriander.
Process for 30 seconds, or until well-combined but still chunky.
To make the stir-sizzle:... - 49.3342
Spicy Thai Chicken
This Spicy Thai Chicken tastes amazing ! Try this irresistibly seasoned stir fried chicken with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spicy Thai Chicken are welcome ! - 47.6664
Wrapped Thai Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Poultry Blend, garlic and peanuts over meat.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends.
Secure with wooden picks.
Pat sesame seeds on.
Preheat oil in small frying pan over medium... - 44.3053
Chicken With Thai Flavors
1. In a shallow dish, place the parsley, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, and garlic and combine well.
2. Wash the chicken and place the chicken in-between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till... - 43.5612
Thai Red Chicken
1) Thinly slice the chicken.
2) With a sharp knife, peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
3) Heat a wok or heavy bottomed large pan on stove.
2) In heated wok or pan, add chicken slices and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) In the wok, add... - 43.046
Chicken Thai Style
1. In a fry pan, heat 3-4 tablespoons of coconut milk.
2. Add ginger, garlic, onions and chilies in the pan.
3. Put 1 tablespoon of shredded lime zest.
4. Stir well.
5. When the onion gets cooked, add pieces of chicken.
6. Cook for few minutes.
7. Put... - 42.8082
Spicy Thai Chicken
In blender container or food processor, combine cream of coconut, lime juice, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, green onions, anchovies and sauce.
Cover; process until smooth.
Place chicken in large shallow dish or plastic bag; add marinade.
Cover; refrigerate at... - 42.1066
Thai Grilled Chicken Wings
With a heavy cleaver or large knife, cut off wing tips at joints and discard.
Cut each of the remaining wings into two pieces at joint.
To make marinade, combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken wings and toss well to coat.
Cover bowl and... - 41.8723
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 40.7493
Thai Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Thinly slice the lemon grass or lemon rind. Peel and chop the ginger and garlic. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the lemon grass or lemon rind, ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 30 seconds until brown.
2. Add the chicken and stir-fry... - 39.15
Thai Chicken Barbecue
Combine first 6 ingredients in an extra-large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Transfer marinade to a small saucepan;... - 38.2102
Thai Chicken Fingers
PEANUT DIP: In small bowl, blend together peanut butter, fish sauce, vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce and oil.
Thin with up to 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if desired.
Separate fillets from chicken breasts; cut remaining chicken into same-size pieces to make total of 20... - 37.4327
Thai Grilled Chicken
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
Combine soy sauce, garlic and pepper flakes in measuring cup.
Pour over chicken, turning to coat.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine honey and lime juice in small bowl until... - 37.2844
Thai Chicken Strips
In food processor or blender, process Italian dressing, wine, sugar, soy sauce, coriander, ginger, cumin and paprika until blended.
In large shallow baking dish, combine dressing mixture, sesame seeds and chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring... - 36.3092
Thai Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
2. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the (bell) peppers and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for about... - 36.1008
Thai Chicken Stew With Potato Chive Dumplings
1. Put the potato chunks in a medium saucepan and cover with hot water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and boil until the potatoes are completely tender, about 12 minutes. Do not pour off the potato cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil... - 34.3809
Thai Barbecued Chicken
Try this alluring Thai Barbecued Chicken recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Thai Barbecued Chicken is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 33.8157
Spicy Thai Chicken
Heat oil in a large frying pan and stir-fry curry paste, garlic, chillies and spring onions for 2 minutes.
Add chicken mince and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until brown.
Stir in tomatoes and basil, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for... - 33.0064
Thai Chicken Barbecue
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in an extra-large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small... - 32.3937
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.7645
Glazed Thai Chicken
Place chicken in large pan of simmering water; poach about 8 minutes or until almost cooked through; drain.
Griddle-fry chicken until browned both sides and cooked through.
Pour combined remaining ingredients over chicken; cook for about 1 minute or until... - 28.8616
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 27.6696
Thai Barbecued Chicken
1. Place the marinade ingredients in a food processor and process to a paste. Place the chicken in a sealable plastic bag with the marinade. Turn the bag several times so the chicken is well coated. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag... - 27.3035
Thai Chicken Satay And Peanut Dip
This chicken appetizer is marinated in a Thai red curry paste mixture. It is also serve with the same mixture as dip. This one is for anyone who loves Asian Thai flavors. - 0
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
Thai Glazed Garlic Chicken Wing
This recipe was inspired by an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives. My version of "Opal's Thai Food's" Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings. - 0
Thai Style Coconut Chicken With Rice
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make a restaurant worthy meal in the comfort of your own home! Best of all, her Thai Style Coconut Chicken with Rice is as easy to make as it is delicious! - 0
Sriracha Chicken & Waffles
Crunchy buttermilk chicken and fluffy, crispy waffles all drizzled with honey sriracha. A savory-sweet-spicy foodgasm! ;) - 0
Thai Chicken Recipes By Category