- » Thai Carrot Salad
Thai Carrot Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai carrot salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai carrot salad recipes.
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0126
Thai Pickled Carrots
1. In a bowl, toss carrots in salt.
2. Let the carrots sit for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
3. Drain well and return to the bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
5. Lightly crush dry red chilies and discard seeds.
6.... - 43.0904
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7969
You May Also Like!
Thai Spicy Noodles And Vegetables Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 105.388
Thai Style Cabbage Salad
In a bowl stir together the lemon juice, the sugar, and the salt until the sugar and salt are dissolved, add the cabbage, the onion, the carrot, the mint, the coriander, and the oil, and toss the salad well. - 24.8817
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 41.7582
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add four cups of water and bring it to a boil; add pasta nad cook for almost ten minutes
2. Add carrots and cook for half a minute, drain and rinse under cold water; drain and let it cool down
3. In a large bowl, combine shrimp,... - 44.5631
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 117.355
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 28.0151
Thai Green Papaya Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad or Som Tam is a favorite for visitors to Thailand.. It is a favorite with Thai girls for lunch. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 48.4802
Thai Cabbage Salad
Thai foods are exotic and make use of varied vegetables and herbs and here is a recipe to make salad in true Thai style. Check out Patti Moreno making Thai Cabbage Salad using fresh napa cabbage picked from her garden along with other simple flavors from her... - 109.351
Cfjc Midday - Feb 12 - Mwl
1. Soak rice noodles in warm water until soft. Drain and set aside.
2. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, and spice blend. Mix well.
3. Place a frying pan on flame and heat toasted sesame oil in it.
4. Drop... - 0
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 96.5358