- » Thai Cake
Thai Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai cake recipes.
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Thai Fish Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemon grass in a food processor and blend together.
2. Pat the prawns and cod dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add to the food processor and blend until the... - 41.4857
Thai Chicken Cakes
1. In a food processor jar, combine the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, chilli and seasoning.
2. Pulse in short bursts until everything is well blended.
3. Wet your hands with a little water.
4. Divide and shape mixture into 6 equal sized... - 41.4629
Shrimp Cake "tod Mun Goong" - Party Appy
Bring a Thai flare to your Christmas & New Years party with these spicy shrimp cakes! This is my own hybrid recipe between our traditional fish cake and shrimp cake, taking the best of both worlds. Promise they'll be a hit at your party! - 0
You May Also Like!
Thai Barbecue Fish Cakes
1. Place fish, curry paste, lemon grass, coriander, lime leaves and egg white in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Using wet or lightly oiled hands, take 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten to form a disk. Repeat with... - 30.9462
Thai Food Cooking: Tod Mun Pla (fish Cake)
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon... - 116.844
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
The Posh Pescatarian: Thai Salmon Cakes
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious Thai Salmon Cakes, inspired by her love of Thailand! This is the perfect appetizer for large group of guests or just a few. A seafood lovers dream! You don't want to miss this! - 87.3561
Combine all ingredients.
Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil or shortening.
Turn and flatten when brown. - 25.5081
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3 x 4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a... - 37.1528
Mix egg, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings in bowl.
Toss with flaked fish.
Add enough cornflake crumbs to shape fish cakes easily.
Roll each cake in extra crumbs to coat outside.
Heat fat in medium skillet; fry cakes until crisp and brown on outside.
Drain... - 38.3194
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander, basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make relish,... - 38.3561
Curried Fish Cakes
1) In a saucepan, saute the shallots in butter until soft and transparent.
2) Stir in the curry powder and cook for another few minutes.
3) Stir in the salmon, lemon rind and juice and mashed potato.
4) Season with salt and pepper and add a little... - 44.4648
Thai Cake Recipes By Category