- » Thai Brown Sauce
Thai Brown Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai brown sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai brown sauce recipes.
Authentic Homemade Pad Thai Sauce
Thai cooking offers a wide range of sauces to be used or served in or with food and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making traditional Pad Thai Sauce in an easy way that is also easy to store. Great flavorful treat! - 107.852
Chicken Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce
Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish with a scrumptious taste . Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Un-Fried Wings With Sweet Chilli Sauce with a nice blend of the sweet sugar and hot chilli flavours. Try out... - 110.101
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Thai Summer Squash And Tofu With Fresh Corn
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add squash, zucchini, and tofu,- sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir-fry 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, corn, and next 8 ingredients (through... - 38.6546
Thai Fish Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, put together all the ingredients.
2. Without stirring, cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool slightly.
4. Strain the mixture through double layer of cheesecloth.
5.... - 37.3931
Spicy Thai Shrimp
In a bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes and coriander.
Add shrimp and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or up to 1 day ahead.
In a medium saucepan, blanch snow peas in boiling salted... - 35.7571
Mushrooms With Thai Sauce
To make brushing sauce, combine oil and cilantro and red pepper flakes.
Thread mushrooms onto skewers and brush with flavored oil.
To make Thai Sauce, place all ingredients in a food processor and puree.
Spoon sauce into a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat... - 42.0221
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 80.6049
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Thai Style Swordfish With Lime And Cilantro Sauce
To prepare the sauce, remove any seeds and ribs from the chili pepper half, then finely mince it.
In a small bowl, combine the minced pepper, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, vegetable oil and salt.
Stir with a fork to combine, then cover and refrigerate for at... - 46.2553
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 119.65
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 99.2759
Halibut With Thai Spicy Mango Salad - Thai Cooking
Today, we're making a Thai style spicy mango salad. To go with it, I'm cooking up a mouth-watering pan-fried halibut. The mango salad is very simple to prepare and is a prime example of the flavors that are typical to Thai cuisine. - 126.788
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3 x 4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a... - 37.1528
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.9478
Thai Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, 1/2 cup water, both the sugars, chilies, salt, garlic, and chopped cilantro.
2) Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugars.
3) Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room... - 43.1521
Thai Chile Sauce
Combine apple, chiles, brown sugar, anchovy paste, lime peel, lime juice, and salt.
Stir until blended.
Pour into a small dish and sprinkle with onion. - 29.3755
Thai Soy Sauce Noodles
You can find this dish at any Thai restaurants or you can make it for yourself or 4 servings. - 116.071
Thai Noodles With Pork Gravy Sauce
This dish can be use with pork, shrimp, or chicken.Thai noodle with gravy (Lard nar).you can find it in any Thai's restaurants or you can make one for yourself. - 114.641
Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add curry paste and stir and mash into the oil over medium-low heat to warm the paste.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Stir in the fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Taste for seasoning and stir in the cilantro just before... - 29.4325
David's Thai Spring Rolls & Sauce
Spring Roll: Heat oil in a fry pan or wok; add the next four ingredients until the meat is browned.
Add soy sauce and the remaining ingredients.
Let cool before wrapping in the egg roll wrap.
Deep fry in approximately 1 cup of oil until light brown; drain on... - 36.3271
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 31.9002
Thai Peanut Salsa
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. - 27.3683
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.236
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 105.258
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 103.119
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 105.776
Pad Thai With Tofu
This is my wife fravorite dish( she don't eat much of meat). This dish is easy to make for yourself too. - 113.942
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 40.2975
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 27.6696
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
In a covered pot, bring the water to a rolling boil.
Blanch the mung bean sprouts by placing them in a strainer or small colander and dipping it into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
Set aside to drain well.
When the water returns to a boil, stir in the rice... - 41.4252
Thai Turkey Roll Up
In medium bowl, combine turkey strips, peanut butter, green onion, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, cilantro, garlic, gingerroot, lime peel and red pepper flakes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Unfold lavosh; drain turkey mixture, if necessary,... - 37.2117
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 42.2279
Thai Chicken Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients, stir well. Spread 2 tablespoons sauce mixture on each pita. Place pitas on a large baking sheet.
3.Top each pita with 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup carrot, 1/4 cup bean sprouts, and 1 tablespoon green... - 31.7621
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Thai Chicken Salad With Crispy Rice. Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken is commonly found even in salads in Asian cuisines and here is an easy Thai recipe using it. Check out the chef making Chicken Salad with cooked crispy brown rice and other common ingredients. Fulfilling and flavorful! - 79.5368
Thai Beef Stir Fry
1. Partially freeze beef. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips. Combine catsup, fish sauce or soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Add beef strips, tossing to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring once. Drain beef,... - 32.9281
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Venture out from the everyday cooking arenas. Try out this delicious Pad Thai recipe that would transport you into the world of Thai flavors. Enjoy this simple and easy dish that you and your family would absolutely love. - 105.645
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.2973
Terrific Thai Chicken Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) lightly salted water to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken; poach for 13 to 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink inside. Let cool in broth. Debone chicken; cut into 1 1/2-inch (4... - 34.0156
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Thai Squid Salad
1. Using a sharp knife, make a single cut down the length of each squid tube and open out. Cut parallel lines down the length of the squid, taking care not to cut right the way through the flesh. Make more cuts in the opposite direction to form a diamond... - 36.7659
Thai Style Beef Salad
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the beef and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each steak registers 145°F for medium, about 8-10 minutes.
Transfer the meat to... - 40.9856
Gluten-free Pad Thai
1.Soak the dry noodles in lukewarm water.
2.Heat the oil in a wok or a big pan.
3.Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4.Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook until limp.
5.Take off the heat so they don’t sizzle up.
6.Add the... - 95.6913
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelettes
1) Take a frying pan or wok and heat oil in it for the filling.
2) Sauté the chilli, garlic and shallots for 3 minutes in the heated oil until softened.
3) Add and cook the minced pork till it changes color breaking it up as it cooks.
4) Stir in all... - 42.2063
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
Thai Stuffed Chicken Wings
You can find these stuffed chicken wings in Thai's restaurants, if you want to go out waste your $$$$ on gas and tips.Or you can can make your own. - 110.195
Broiled Thai Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, pour in hot water to cover the cellophane noodles. Let it soak for 30 minutes to get soft.
2) Use a blender or food processor, to process garlic, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of the coriander into a paste.
3) Scrape down the sides... - 46.4481
How To Make Thai Green Curry
1. In a pan, dry roast the cumin and coriander seeds for about 30 seconds. Transfer to a mortar and pestle along with the other dry spices and crush to a fine powder.
2. In a blender, place coriander leaves, thai basil, lemon grass, ginger,... - 0
Today Chef has larb or laab on the menu. Its a scrumptious mouthwatering Thai dish. Hats off to chef for showing the detailed recipe with all the nitty gritties to ensure anyone who tries the recipe gets an authentic Thai dish which he would want to make... - 119.048
Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Included Football in the background and WINGS! Crispy, hot, succulent, and SPICY! I swear, if I go a few days without having something spicy in my mouth, I start craving it pretty badly. - 114.756
Fish With Green Mango Sauce
1. Place a fish fillet or cutlet in the centre of each banana leaf. Top fish with a little each of the garlic, ginger and lime leaves, then fold over banana leaves to enclose. Place parcels over a charcoal barbecue or bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or... - 35.8816
Thai Food is one of the most popular foods to go out and eat today! How many people do you know that LOVE Pad Thai? Well I know I LOVE it! This week I made another Pad Thai dish that is made with seafood instead of Pad Thai which is made with beef or chicken... - 132.575
Quick Thailicious Turkey Stir-fry
1. For marinade, in a bowl, combine turkey stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and chili pepper. Mix well.
2. Take a resealable bag, and pour half of the marinade. Put turkey pieces in it. Mix and coat evenly. Place... - 122.487
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Thai Food Cooking: Tod Mun Pla (fish Cake)
If you are looking for the recipe of anytime snacks, you should try these savory fish cakes. This authentic Thai recipe is so exotic that your guests would love to go for second helping. So, watch the video to learn in details and enjoy an awesome afternoon... - 116.844
Pineapple Sweet And Sour Sauce
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 3/4 cup; stir in pineapple, brown sugar and soy sauce.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with vinegar.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sauce is... - 33.5175
Sweet And Sour Sauce For Beginners
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-cup glass measure, add enough water to reserved syrup to equal 3/4 cup; stir in pineapple, brown sugar and soy sauce.
Heat 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with vinegar; heat 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or... - 32.1685
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest, and lime juice.
Press garlic into soy sauce mixture and mix well.
Reserve 1/3 cup soy sauce mix for peanut sauce.
Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces; add to remaining soy sauce mixture.
Cover... - 40.8804
Bananas With Pineapple Sauce
Bananas With Pineapple Sauce has a Luscious taste.The Pineapple juice and Brown Sugar gives the Bananas With Pineapple Sauce Magnificent taste. - 35.9173
Quick Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and blend cornstarch and sugar.
2) Stir well and add vinegar, pineapple juice, and soy sauce.
3) Cook on low flame stirring frequently to make a smooth paste.
4) Add a pinch of salt.
5) Serve as required. - 39.4737
Spicy Thai Chicken
This Spicy Thai Chicken tastes amazing ! Try this irresistibly seasoned stir fried chicken with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spicy Thai Chicken are welcome ! - 47.6664
Grilled Beef Salad With Thai Dressing
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the ginger. In a small bowl, combine half the ginger with 2 tablespoons of the oil, the soy sauce, 2 of the garlic cloves, the granulated sugar and pepper.
3 Brush... - 39.9553
Cider Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Stir brown sugar and cornstarch together in a 1-quart glass bowl. Gradually add pineapple juice and stir mixture until completely smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until... - 26.1295
Meatballs And Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Take a bowl and add onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg, salt, allspice, cloves and garlic salt and stir well.
2. Mold the dough into 40 balls of about 1 inch diameter. Place 8 of the balls in 5 individual paper plates and line it... - 40.1714
Pan Fried Halibut With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the cornstarch with the pineapple juice.
2. In a small skillet or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions, and cook, stirring, until the garlic begins to... - 38.9692
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Spicy Thai Tofu
Your search for a winning Spicy Thai Tofu recipe ends at this place. The goodness of tofu makes Spicy Thai Tofu a healthy treat. Thai folks out there will love this recipe. If you like this recipe of Spicy Thai Tofu, please share with friends and family... - 29.3966
Glazed Thai Chicken
Place chicken in large pan of simmering water; poach about 8 minutes or until almost cooked through; drain.
Griddle-fry chicken until browned both sides and cooked through.
Pour combined remaining ingredients over chicken; cook for about 1 minute or until... - 28.8616
Wrapped Thai Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Sprinkle Poultry Blend, garlic and peanuts over meat.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends.
Secure with wooden picks.
Pat sesame seeds on.
Preheat oil in small frying pan over medium... - 44.3053
Thai Beef Skewers
T'rim fat from beef; slice beef across the grain into 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick strips.
In bowl, combine coriander, sherry, vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic and hot pepper flakes.
Add beef, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 39.7304
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Thai Chicken Salad
Slice the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken on a medium-high heat until it is cooked through.
Try not to keep turning the chicken in the pan so that it gets a nice, caramelised glaze.
Meanwhile, put the chilli,... - 40.5678
Quick Spicy Thai Fried Rice
Quick spicy Thai fried rice is an all in one dish that not only looks fabulous but has the capacity to bowl over even the most critical food critic. Watch this video and try it yourself. Even the aroma of the rice is enough to make a kill. - 125.602
Thai Fried Rice
1. In a large frying pan heat oil and fry garlic and pork until pork is golden brown.
2. Adding capsicum (pepper), spring onions, fish sauce, tomato sauce, prawns (shrimp) and rice, cook over a moderate heat for 3 minutes.
3. Mix through lightly... - 39.1704
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 40.7493
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.9098