- » Thai Bread
Thai Bread Recipes
Thai bread is a wide term encompassing different kinds of breads eaten in Thailand with curries and side dishescompaniments. These may include the Thai version of the South Asian 'Roti', Thai garlic bread, ... More »
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Thai Shrimp Burgers
This Asian-inspired burger is seasoned with fresh ginger, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and peanut sauce. Serve in a pita with peanut-flavored slaw mix. - 37.2915
Thai Pork And Shrimp Toasts
1. Trim the crusts from the bread and cut each slice in half diagonally.
2. In a food processor, combine the paste ingredients and process to make a coarse paste. Spread the paste about 1/4 inch thick on one side of each bread triangle. If you wish, you may... - 33.5006
Thai Style Chicken Salad On Cumin Quick Bread
Make the chicken salad: In a large bowl whisk together the lime juice, the salt, the chili powder, the coriander, the mint, and the sugar, stir in the chicken, the shallot, and the scallion, and stir in the mayonnaise.
The chicken salad may be made 1 day - 30.749
You May Also Like!
Gai Pad Mamaung Himmaparn
Gai Pad Mamaung Himmaparn is a delicious combination of delicately sweet, almost creamy, cashewnuts toasted to bring out the nuttiness and then stir fried with chicken breasts. The dish is subtly flavored with fish and oyster sauces and has a flirty hint of... - 41.2623
Thai Crab 'club' With Avocado 'mayonnaise'
1) On each slice of toast spread 1 tablespoon of the avocado "mayonnaise" on one side.
2) Slice the papaya into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and place over the bread. 3) Spoon over 1/3 cup crabmeat, then sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon cilantro.
4) Slice the... - 38.368
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
Thai Stuffed Chicken Wings
You can find these stuffed chicken wings in Thai's restaurants, if you want to go out waste your $$$$ on gas and tips.Or you can can make your own. - 110.195
Thai Turkey Roll Up
In medium bowl, combine turkey strips, peanut butter, green onion, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, cilantro, garlic, gingerroot, lime peel and red pepper flakes.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Unfold lavosh; drain turkey mixture, if necessary,... - 37.2117
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Thai Turkey Kabobs
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, green onions, fish sauce or soy sauce, egg white, cilantro, garlic, and ginger. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs. On 12 metal skewers, alternately thread meatballs and red pepper pieces,... - 32.8593
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Thai Bread Recipes By Category