- » Thai Beef Soup
Thai Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai beef soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai beef soup recipes.
Don Far Tongs
1) In a saucepan mix soup, water, and bay leaf.
2) Stir and boil the mixture.
3) In a small bowl gently beat egg.
4) Add the egg to the skillet into the soup gently in a thin stream.
5) Stir constantly. Egg should form thin threads.
6) Discard bay... - 38.8705
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Thai Beef & Romaine Soup
If using beef tendon, place in a 10- to 12-quart pan and add broth and water.
Simmer, covered, until tendon is very tender when pierced, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
When cool enough to handle, remove and discard fat.
Cut tendon into about 1-inch... - 37.2571
You May Also Like!
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Lamb Shanks With Curried Rice
In a heavy pan with a cover, brown lamb shanks in salad oil.
Add salt, pepper, onion soup mix, consomme, and Worcestershire.
Cook over low heat about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until lamb is tender.
Cool, refrigerate, and skim off fat.
Heat just until... - 34.1177
Pork Dumplings In Beef Soup
Homemade dumplings in a homemade soup! Be prepared for a lot of work for this one! As great as it might sound, this definitely needs loads of time and loads of ingredients…that’s exactly why it turns out so delicious!!! - 106.941
Iced Curry Soup
1)In melted butter add chopped onion and cook till soft, but let it not brown.
2)Add curry paste and cornflour to the mixture stirring it constantly.
3)Add chicken cubes and water and let it boil adding seasoning into it.
4)Further put bay leaf and a... - 46.7448
Slow Cooker Pho
1. In a large pot, place the meat bones, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash the meat with cold water.
2. Preheat a cast iron or heavy bottom pan over medium high flame. Place the onion in the pan, cut... - 0
Steamed Egg With Meat And Seafood
1. Combine eggs, soup stock, salt, wine and white pepper in a bowl. Blend well with a whisk. Stir in meat or shrimp and coriander.
2. Transfer mixture to a Pyrex pie pan and steam over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce to medium-low and continue to steam for... - 29.5677
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 3 Of 8
In Part 3 of the series, it is time to roast the soup bone and other essential vegetables that will add taste and texture to the dish. - 93.8163
Vietnamese Beef Pho Part 7 Of 8
In Part 7, Werst shares the recipe for fish sauce mixture. Fish sauce is an important Vietnamese condiment and no dish is complete without it, especially the traditional Pho Bo. Watch the video to know how to make a delicious fish sauce and beef stock mixture... - 94.5106
Thai Beef Soup Recipes By Category