- » Thai Bean
Thai Bean Recipes
Thai bean is an indispensable part of the versatile Thai cuisine. Mung bean, Thai red bean and black bean are some of the most commonly used varieties of bean in Thailand. These beans lend themselves to various Thai ... More »
Thai Luk Chup
For all the sweet teeth here is a master piece of desserts. Thai luk chup is an out of the world dessert, which was served in the royal palaces in ancient times and even now it has high regard among Thai people. This video shows how this truly artistic,... - 108.015
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 107.449
Thai Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
Have you ever tried to prepare a main course with bean sprouts? Here is an amazing Thai style stir fried bean sprouts recipe. So head straight to your kitchen to prepare this wonderful recipe in just a few minutes. Serve these bean sprouts over warm rice and... - 88.516
Noodles Thai Style
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine over medium heat and cook Egg Beaters, stirring occasionally, until set.
3) Remove the eggs... - 43.779
Seitan Green Bean Curry
Prepare the vegetables and have all of the ingredients near at hand before beginning to saute.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and add the onions and garlic.
Saute for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the chile or cayenne, garam masala, and... - 42.4866
1) In a small skillet, place the sesame seeds over a low heat, until lightly browned, shaking frequently. Remove from the skillet and keep aside.
2) In the skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons oil, until brown, keep aside.
3) In a pan with salted... - 40.228
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 36.5113
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 36.0598
Beef And Bean Stir Fry
1. Heat oil and garlic together in a wok over a medium heat, increase heat to high, add beef and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef changes colour.
2. Add beans, lime leaves, sugar and soy and fish sauces and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until beans change... - 29.8348
Thai Bean Recipes By Category