- » Thai Bean
Thai Bean Recipes
Thai bean is an indispensable part of the versatile Thai cuisine. Mung bean, Thai red bean and black bean are some of the most commonly used varieties of bean in Thailand. These beans lend themselves to various Thai ... More »
Thai Luk Chup
For all the sweet teeth here is a master piece of desserts. Thai luk chup is an out of the world dessert, which was served in the royal palaces in ancient times and even now it has high regard among Thai people. This video shows how this truly artistic,... - 108.061
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 35.6658
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 35.429
Beef And Bean Stir Fry
1. Heat oil and garlic together in a wok over a medium heat, increase heat to high, add beef and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef changes colour.
2. Add beans, lime leaves, sugar and soy and fish sauces and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until beans change... - 29.2427
You May Also Like!
Thai Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
Have you ever tried to prepare a main course with bean sprouts? Here is an amazing Thai style stir fried bean sprouts recipe. So head straight to your kitchen to prepare this wonderful recipe in just a few minutes. Serve these bean sprouts over warm rice and... - 90.123
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 109.074
Thai-flavored Scallops With Green Beans
Peel off tough muscle on one side of scallops, if present; pat scallops dry between paper towels.
Place beans in microwave dish.
Add 2 tbs water; cover and cook on high for 8 minutes.
Drain off water.
Heat skillet until very hot; if skillet is not hot enough,... - 32.0135
Pad Prik King Green Beans With Chicken
Beans and bean paste are common in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to cook beans. Check out the chef in the video cooking green beans with Prik King Curry paste, chicken and other seasonings. Fulfilling Thai treat! - 107.276
Easy Thai Noodle Salad
If you like Thai or Asian food in general, the you'll love this Thai Noodle Salad. In this video, Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her quick and healthy version of the summertime favorite, Thai Noodle Salad. Enjoy! - 120.535
Make Spicy Stir-fried Pork And Long Beans
If you want to learn traditional Thai dishes, watch this video of Thai Stir Fried Pork with Long Beans. You will learn the traditional way of making this delicacy. The crunchy beans give this dish a nice texture. - 61.2037
Thai Duck With Beans And Sprouts
1. Combine 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl. Add duck; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes to 8 hours.
2. Whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
3. Heat... - 32.9353
Stir-fried Pork And Prawns With Wing Beans
A fabulous mixture of tender pork tossed in a red curry paste with bright green wing beans and fresh prawns moistened with fish sauce and with a tease of sweetness. - 46.148
Noodles Thai Style
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine over medium heat and cook Egg Beaters, stirring occasionally, until set.
3) Remove the eggs... - 44.0466
Thai Bean Recipes By Category