- » Thai Basil Sauce
Thai Basil Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai basil sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai basil sauce recipes.
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 125.078
You May Also Like!
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 119.65
Thai Pork And Basil Stir Fry
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic and chiles and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry until it is no longer pink, about 2 1/2 minutes.... - 39.3715
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 129.404
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 130.592
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 27.6696
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.7645
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 33.233
Thai Basil Prawns
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in chilli, red pepper and prawns, and stir-fry for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add soy sauce, lime or lemon juice and sugar and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir... - 32.8135
Thai Basil Sauce Recipes By Category