- » Thai Basil Fried Rice
Thai Basil Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai basil fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai basil fried rice recipes.
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 149.996
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 83.9226
Shrimp Fried Rice With Basil
Here is a simple variation in the regular Chinese style fried rice. The chef here has prepared a simple shrimp fried rice with basil, that is definitely a twist in the taste. Definitely something unique simple to prepare after a busy day at work! - 102.329
Thai Stir Fried Pork With Holy Basil
Try making this Thai Stir Fried Pork with Holy Basil, from this video. This recipe is a fine example of the flavorful Thai cuisine. A few ingredients make a beautiful dish that tastes amazing with the freshness and aroma of the herbs. - 62.1545
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 122.765
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 95.8698
Thai Chicken & Basil Stir Fry
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover until soft 10 to 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut off and discard stems.
Slice caps into 1/4-inch slivers; set aside.
Prepare Coconut Milk Cooking Sauce; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan... - 41.1554
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
Frog Legs With Chili & Basil
1. In a wok, heat oil until very hot.
2. Drop frog legs, and peppercorns in it. Stir, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add chilies, galangal, chilies, fish sauce, and sugar. Mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Throw basil and mix... - 92.7624
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
You don't have to travel all the way to Bangkok to experience its street food. In this video, a Thai lady teaches how to cook pad kapow using the traditional Thai ingredients. Spicy, hot and tantalizing to the taste bud, even you too can recreate the magic of... - 68.4978
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.6627
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.2942
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 45.6345
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 99.6149
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 52.8261
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.5797
Thai Glazed Garlic Chicken Wing
This recipe was inspired by an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives. My version of "Opal's Thai Food's" Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings. - 0
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1)To Make the Green Curry: In a karahi, dry roast the coriander seeds and jeera for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
2)In a blender, add in Maggi Prawn Cubes, Green Chillies, Onion, Garlic, Galangal, Lemon Grass, Lemon Rind, Coriander... - 44.9719
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Want to try a delectable continental dish, try fermented pork by Ning. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 88.2871
Stir Fried Beef And Lemon Grass
Try using lemon grass in your daily cooking and you will be amazed to see the results. This Stir Fried Beef and Lemon Grass recipe video explains a bit more about this great ingredient. You will love this recipe and get a lot of information about how to use... - 153.336
Spicy Thai Chicken
This Spicy Thai Chicken tastes amazing ! Try this irresistibly seasoned stir fried chicken with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spicy Thai Chicken are welcome ! - 45.25
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 41.3795
Delicious Vegan Pad Thai
If you love oriental cuisine and have always yearned to replicate you favorite Thai recipes at home, here’s you turn to go up and about it. Pad Thai is a scrummy vegetarian dish that will impress anyone who like their noodles a little light and tangy. Full... - 120.736
1. Cut duck into thin slices. Set aside.
2. To marinade, in a bowl, put duck, add soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, salt, corn starch, and pepper. Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Peel lemongrass stalk, and reveal whitish center. Cut... - 97.3629
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 49.6785
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 111.479
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander, basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make relish,... - 37.329
Fish Cakes With Relish
1. Place fish, curry paste, coriander (cilantro), basil and egg white in a food processor and process to make a smooth thick paste. Place mixture in a bowl, add beans and lime leaves (if using) and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. To make... - 36.5991
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937