- » Thai Basil
Thai Basil Recipes
Thai basil, also known as Asian bail or Oriental basil, is a type of sweet basil that is mostly native to Southeast Asia. It have been cultivated for many years and is characterized by its distinct flavor that ... More »
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 149.996
Pasta With Thai Basil Lemongrass And Clams
1. Wash and clean the clams of external dirt. Soak them for four hours in salted cold water and change the water regularly or atleast twice during the four hours.
2. Wash the basil leaves and shred them into half pieces.
3. Crush the... - 47.2296
Thai Basil Sangria
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the basil sprigs and lemon and orange zests. Let the syrup stand, stirring often, until cooled to room... - 29.9197
You May Also Like!
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 122.765
Grilled Thai Basil Shrimps And Scallops With Watermelon Martini
Some food and beverage combinations like this grilled Thai basil shrimps and scallops with watermelon martini seems to be paired in heaven. The succulent grilled seafood and the enticing martini makes this combo a real winner. Watch the video for recipe... - 118.897
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 128.454
Thai Basil Prawns
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in chilli, red pepper and prawns, and stir-fry for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add soy sauce, lime or lemon juice and sugar and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir... - 32.6266
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 32.7517
Thai Stir Fried Pork With Holy Basil
Try making this Thai Stir Fried Pork with Holy Basil, from this video. This recipe is a fine example of the flavorful Thai cuisine. A few ingredients make a beautiful dish that tastes amazing with the freshness and aroma of the herbs. - 62.1545
Eggplant, Cheese And Thai Basil Casserole
Do you love eggplant and cheese? Then you must watch this video for a recipe that brings the two together in a delicious casserole. Watch Ramona Werst's simple recipe that will yield a casserole so yummy that you would want to bake one after the other! - 130.965
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 26.621
Thai Basil Recipes By Category