- » Thai Banana
Thai Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of thai banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for thai banana recipes.
Fried Bananas Part 2 - Frying The Bananas
This video is in 2 parts this is Fried Bananas Part 2 - Frying the Bananas. Please watch part 1 for complete recipe. With the batter ready, it is time to proceed further with the frying of bananas. In the video the chef shows how to dip and deep fry the... - 107.522
Fried Bananas Part 1 - Preparing The Batter
This video is in 1 parts this is Fried Bananas Part 1 - Preparing the Batter. Please watch part 2 for complete recipe.Thai cuisine is rich with typical Tropical ingredients and plantain is one such ingredient. Chef Pailin shows how to make Fried Bananas using... - 105.981
Thai Deep Fried Banana Fritters Kluay Kaek
Thai banana and sweet potato fritters is an amazing recipe that is preferred as a wonderful snack for kids and adults . Here the chef has prepared these crispy fritters that would serve as a great all time snack for a party or get-together any other ... - 102.961
Deep Fried Thai Bananas In Coconut Batter With Vanilla Ice Cream
Exotic dessert simplified! This is the description for this Deep Fried Thai Bananas in Coconut Batter with Vanilla Ice Cream. If you have a sweet tooth and love to spend time in the kitchen, try it out. This video will guide you through the recipe. - 79.7693
Cardamom Banana Puffs
1. To make syrup, place sugar and 1/2 cup/125 mL/4 fl oz water in a saucepan and cook, stirring, over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then cook over a medium heat until syrup starts to turn brown. Remove pan from heat, place in a sink,... - 40.2975
Thai Banana Chicken
Thai Banana Chicken has a Fine tasteThe Nutmeg and Butter gives the Thai Banana Chicken Astounding taste. Must catch it - 39.4394
Thai Banana Chicken
1) In a pan, heat 2 teaspoons butter.
2) Brown chicken on all sides.
3) Stir in stock and nutmeg, cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Criss-crossed 2 ti leaves, or with overlapping spinach leaves and line individual casseroles.
5) Place 1... - 38.7571
Vegan Banana Pecan Pancake
This is a very easy and quick dish to make. It is healthy for you, and is complete vegan. The best part about having a dish with bananas in it, is that they are an egg substitute. One half banana is equal to one egg. For a quick and easy fix, this is the... - 36.2039
Steamed Rice In Banana Leaves
1. Drain rice, place in a colander and rinse under cold running water until water runs clear. Place rice in a saucepan and pour over enough water to just cover. Cover pan with a tight-fitting lid and cook over a medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until water... - 33.5171
Thai Banana Recipes By Category