- » Texas Chili
Texas Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of texas chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for texas chili recipes.
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
Rosalie's Super Bowl Chili
1. Chop onion and keep it aside.
2. Chop the green onions and keep it aside, until needed.
3. In an electric skillet brown the ground beef along with 2 tablespoon olive oil and garlic salt, brown them well and let the liquid from the... - 111.646
Real Texas Chili Part 4 Of 5
It is now time to make the meat mixture and cook the chili to perfection . Watch Part 4 to know more. The delicious treat is almost ready! - 99.8135
Real Texas Chili Part 1 Of 5
Want to learn how to make the perfect Texan Chili? Then watch this 5 Part video series. Ramona Werst, star of Texan cooking, will share details on making the real Texan Chili. In Part 1, she prepares the chillies. - 87.7211
Real Texas Chili Part 2 Of 5
In Part 2, Werst prepares the cumin seeds, an important ingredient. The interesting thing about this chili recipe is that it contains no beans or tomatoes. All other ingredients, therefore, are very important and need to be prepared carefully. - 84.8774
Texas Style Chili
Why not make spicy Texas style chili these holidays. See this fantastic video that shares an extraordinary recipe that would be a great addition to your menu. The video is interesting to watch and surely it is an effortless way to pep up your holiday meals. - 83.298
Real Texas Chili Part 5 Of 5
In Part 5, the chili is ready and we know that you cannot wait to savour it! In this video, Werst shares the right way to serve the chili and the side dish that goes best with it. - 74.854
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 44.4105
White Lightning Texas Chili
Sort and wash beans; place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak 8 hours.
Drain beans, and return to pan.
Add 3 cans chicken broth, chopped onion, and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours... - 42.261
Texas Chuck Wagon Chili
Using some of the fat, render fat for browning rest of meat.
Brown meat in a cast iron Dutch oven.
Add chili powder, oregano, garlic, cumin and cayenne.
Stir to coat meat.
Add water and stir.
Bring liquid to a boil and simmer, covered, for 1 to 1 1/2... - 39.5317
1) In a casserole dish, crumble the ground beef and mix remaining ingredients.
2) Heat covered on high power for 12 to 14 minutes.
3) Cook again on low power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice.
4) Try serving this with a bowl of rice or... - 36.5803
In a 5-quart casserole dish combine ingredients.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on'5'. - 35.7935
Texas Chili Beef
Texas chili is a ground beef and bean chili made with pinto beans. Cooked with browned meat and simmered with cumin, chili powder paprika and garlic for flavor, the texas chili can be served with bread. - 34.4894
Texas Chunky Chili
Saute onion, celery, garlic, and jala peno pepper in hot oil until tender; set vegetables aside.
Combine meat, oregano, and cumin in a Dutch oven.
Cook until meat is browned; drain well.
Add onion mixture, tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, and water... - 33.8839
Best Texas Chili
1. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onions, celery, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in slow-cooker; stir to combine. Cook on low setting 4 hours. - 32.0904
Dutch Oven Lentil Chili
1. Heat oil in a camp chef oven or a large saucepan over the Dutch oven.
2. Throw in the chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook 7 minutes.
3. Add in the lentils, quick cooking bulgar, vegetables broth, water, diced tomatoes, chili powder,... - 0
Texas Chili Recipes By Category