- » Tex Mex Beef
Tex Mex Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tex mex beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tex mex beef recipes.
Making chili for dinner? Enjoy cooking by watching this video and follow the recipe given below. The video is fun and the music is peppy enough to get you into the groove! A simple recipe for a quick weekday dinner. - 101.158
El Paso Pizza
If you can't decide whether to eat Mexican or plain ol' pizza; you make this – El Paso Pizza. Yummy as hell! Chef John from Foodwishes shows you how to make this. It is also an ideal thing to make when you have a few friends coming over to watch a game on... - 88.4968
Tex Mex Chimichangas
Are you looking for a recipe that scores well both on taste and health? Watch this video now to learn a super tasty and low carb Tex Mex Chimichangas recipe. The dish is totally droolworthy and is sure to impress everyone on the dining table. - 86.4448
Tex Mex Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the beef aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Stir-fry garlic, onion, and chili powder in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add meat and stir-fry for 2 to 3... - 46.3249
Tex-mex Corn Bread
Mix well first seven ingredients.
Saute ground meat.
Drain well on absorbent paper.
Prepare and place in separate mounds the onion, cheese and peppers.
Grease 10-inch iron skillet.
Heat slowly on top of stove and sprinkle thin layer of meal over... - 43.8315
Tex Mex Bake
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn chips, egg and water. ... - 43.3731
Tex Mex Vegetable Beef Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
Stir in onion, celery,... - 43.3656
Tex Mex Beef Soup
Tex Mex Beef Soup has a good taste. The mix of all the various ingredients makes Tex Mex Beef Soup a great soup. The Soup lovers should try Tex Mex Beef Soup. - 41.2073
Tex Mex Barbecued Beef Ribs
Trim fat from meat; cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
Place in large saucepan.
Add water to cover ribs.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till meat is tender.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine tomato sauce,... - 38.4534
Beefy Tex Mex Dinner
In a medium skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir undrained tomatoes with green chili peppers, kidney beans, water, rice, chili powder, and cumin into skillet.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 38.1494
Hearty Tex Mex Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the beef, barbeque sauce, onion, salsa and chili powder.Mix throughly.
3 Shape into 4 large patties (3/4-inch thick).
4 Place the hamburgers... - 37.153
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.1129
Tex Mex Posole
1 Brown the beef. Add the chopped onion and cook until onion is translucent. Add the green chiles, ground red chile, garlic, half of the grated cheese, the tortilla pieces and hominy. Mix well. Season with salt to taste and mix again.
2 Place the mixture in a... - 32.0441
Tex Mex Beef Kebabs
1. To make the marinade, combine the garlic, vinegar, jalapeho, oregano, chili powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add the beef and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Spray the grill rack with olive oil nonstick... - 31.9907
Tex Mex Fajitas
1. ln a large shallow glass dish, mix 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lime juice, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, and pepper. Add the steak, turning to coat with the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Preheat the... - 31.7394
Tex Mex Beef Brunch Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry dough; set aside.
3. Sauté ground beef until browned; drain off fat. Remove from the heat and stir in salt, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, green onion and tomatoes.
4. Place eggs and wate - 31.6011
Tex Mex Beef Cobbler With Cheddar Cornbread
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, oregano and cumin; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened.... - 31.0711
Quick Tex Mex
Spoon desired amount of ground beef onto flour tortilla.
Add any of the other ingredients.
Roll into enchilada or burrito shape and place in baking dish.
Cover with chili and cheese.
Heat in 350° oven until hot and bubbly. - 30.0355
Emmber Classic Sliced Roast Beef Tex Mex Fajita Skillet
1. Combine fajita sauce, mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
2. Cut sliced roast beef into 1 -inch strips. Heat on a flat grill until warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet until smoking. Place the vegetable mixture in the skillet, top with roast beef, and garnish... - 27.9918
Hearty Tex-mex Burgers
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the beef, barbeque sauce, onion, salsa and chili powder.
Shape into 4 large 3/4 inch thick patties these will be large! Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the hamburgers for 8-9 minutes,... - 27.9268