- » Tex Mex Appetizer
Tex Mex Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tex mex appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tex mex appetizer recipes.
Tgi Fridays Nine Layer Dip
For those who love the Nine Layer Dip served at TGI Fridays restaurant, this is a copycat recipe which will show you how to make your favorite dip your own kitchen. Refried beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and more make this tasty Tex-Mex style dip a hard... - 108.997
Healthy Cooking: Southwest Salad
If you are looking for an economical and healthy food, this recipe is just right for you. Watch Sarah making Southwest pantry salad using some chicken strips, corn and romaine lettuce along with other flavors and ingredients. Healthy and hearty appetizer... - 98.7589
Raw And Vegan Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cashew Cheese
With Super Bowl around the corner, these raw and vegan Jalapeño Poppers will make the perfect party appetizer and will bowl your raw food friends’ minds. These Jalapeño peppers stuffed with cashew cheese taste so delicious and are so much more healthier... - 87.4087
How To Make 7 Layer Dip Healthy
Are you looking for an easy recipe that yields a healthy dip that can be served with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect 7 layer dip the vegan way. This dip is simple and quick to make and is very healthy so you don't... - 80.1998
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Scrub the potatoes well and prick each one with a fork.
3. Place them on a baking tray and put them into the oven.
4. Bake for around 1 hour or until the potatoes are cooked (the potatoes... - 79.192
Tex Mex Oieese Ball
1) In a blender, mix together cheddar and cream cheese, margarine, onion powder, garlic powder.
2) Process the cheese mixture until creamy.
3) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl by scrapping the sides of the blender with spatula.
4) Fold the chillies... - 45.5672
Tex Mex Vegetable Beef Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
Stir in onion, celery,... - 43.5848
Tex Mex Appetizer Popovers
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Combine milk, egg substitute, and margarine in a medium bowl; stir well.
Gradually add flour mixture to milk mixture, stirring with a wire whisk until... - 42.689
Tex Mex Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine masa harina, baking powder, salt, and chili powder; stir well.
Combine milk, club soda, egg, and egg white; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in... - 42.0495
Tex Mex Beef Soup
Tex Mex Beef Soup has a good taste. The mix of all the various ingredients makes Tex Mex Beef Soup a great soup. The Soup lovers should try Tex Mex Beef Soup. - 41.4237
Tex Mex Chicken Chowder
1. In 5-quart or larger slow cooker combine onions, celery, garlic, oil, chicken, and broth and cook with cover on Low 2 1/2 hours such that chicken is no longer pink.
2. In separate bowl, dissolve gravy mix in milk and stir into chicken mixture.
3.... - 41.0256
Tex Mex Quesadillas
1. Heat oven to 200°F. Set a wire rack on a baking sheet.
2. For the salsa: Combine tomatoes, scallion, cilantro, if using, and lime juice in a bowl; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. For the quesadillas: Halve chicken breasts lengthwise.... - 38.3944
Tex Mex Ground Turkey Potato Boats
Slice potatoes lengthwise in half.
Scoop out center of each potato to within 1/4 inch of potato skin.
Reserve potato for other use.
In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, combine turkey, onion and garlic.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until turkey is no... - 37.7192
Tex Mex Chicken Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine water, undrained tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, onion, chile peppers, cumin, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting... - 37.1066
Tex Mex Mushroom Ragout
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, just until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add the... - 33.4572
Tex Mex Posole
1. In food processor combine hominy, milk, and sour cream and process, using on-off motion, until hominy is coarsely chopped; set aside.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine and oil until margarine is melted; add onion, peppers, and garlic and saute... - 32.1036
Tex-mex Tortilla Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, green chiles, green onions, and garlic salt in a small bowl.
Spread 1 heaping tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture on each tortilla.
Roll up jellyroll fashion.
Place seam side down on baking sheet, cover and chill 2 hours.
Slice each... - 31.3199
1) Drain excess liquid from picante sauce, keeping aside 2 tablespoons of the liquid for later use.
2) In a bowl, add drained picante sauce with fat free sour cream and mix well.
3) Stir in the reserved liquid.
4) Place a lid and... - 31.3144
Tex Mex Posole
1 Brown the beef. Add the chopped onion and cook until onion is translucent. Add the green chiles, ground red chile, garlic, half of the grated cheese, the tortilla pieces and hominy. Mix well. Season with salt to taste and mix again.
2 Place the mixture in a... - 30.5844
Tex Mex Nachos
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges each, making 24. Arrange the wedges on 2 ungreased baking sheets and bake for 5 minutes. Turn the wedges over and bake 5 minutes longer or until crisp and golden.
2. Sprinkle each wedge with 1... - 27.0683