- » Terrine
Terrine is a forcemeat loaf, which is prepared with a variety of ingredients. The dish belongs to the French cuisine, although it is popular in several countries across the world. It is usually made using a terrine ... More »
1.In a bowl, put spinach and add hot boiling water to it.
2.Drain the water sfter a minute.
3.Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 (170 degrees)
4.In a saucepan, put milk along with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and blade of mace.
5.Heat until... - 48.9382
Fabulous Fish Terrine
Fabulous fish terrine is a baked whitefish preparation. The fish is cooked in wine and mixed with the vegetables. Combined with eggs and breadcrumbs, the fish is flavored with a hint of tabasco sauce and garlic. Baked in the oven, the fish terrine comes out... - 47.241
Pork And Veal Terrine
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
3) In a food processor or blender, process the pepper, carrot, garlic,... - 46.4027
Spinach And Fish Terrine
Clean the fish well, removing skin, gristle and bones.
The smoked fish can be a kipper but this is difficult to bone properly.
A finnan haddock gives excellent results; and the white fish can be as simple as cod or ling.
Put the white wine into a saucepan... - 46.0843
In small saucepan, combine gelatin with 1/2 cup (125 mL) water; let stand for about 10 minutes or until softened.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until gelatin has dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In heavy saucepan, pour in enough cold water to just... - 45.4531
Jeweled Pork Terrine
1) Wash the romaine lettuce and trim the stems.
2) Take the boiling water and cook the lettuce for 2 minutes.
3) Make the leaves dry by spreading them on the paper towels.
5) Wash the carrots and scrape them. Make many notches on the carrots... - 45.4457
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is a tasty appetizer. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine gets its taste from salmon layered with eggs and spinach flavored with lemon juice and sour cream. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is inspired by many food joints across the... - 44.2435
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush a 6-cup rectangular terrine with 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Blanch the romaine leaves in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, then remove the leaves with a skimmer and drain.
4) Line the bottom and... - 44.0339
Vegetable Terrine Spiced With Pepper And Nutmeg
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer carrots until tender (about 15 minutes).
Coarsely chop carrots and set aside in a large mixing... - 43.8598
1 ln a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potato and garlic for 8 minutes.
Place a colander over the pan, lay the green onions and carrot strips in the colander, cover, and steam for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tenderand the... - 43.6348
Pork Terrine With Prunes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 4-cup terrine with barding fat.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients except prunes and Port in large mixing bowl.
Add prunes and Port and mix gently.
Pack into prepared terrine.
Cover with foil.
Place in large, shallow... - 42.4889
1 Take the butter out of the refrigerator to soften.
2 Fillet and skin the fish. Put in a basin, cover, and put in the refrigerator.
3 Work 3 tablespoons of the butter in a bowl to soften. Separate the eggs, and beat in the egg yolks and flour to make a... - 42.3048
Pork And Spinach Terrine
Finely chop the pork, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Peel and quarter the onion then chop with the garlic and bacon: Add to the pork.
Make breadcrumbs using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Again using the double-bladed chopping knife, coarsely chop... - 41.8673
Rabbit And Pork Terrine
Rabbit And Pork Terrine is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-veg recipe, Rabbit And Pork Terrine is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.2295
Deep Green Vegetable Terrine
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly butter a 6 x 4 X 4-inch baking pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Remove the stems from the spinach and chard.
Wash the leaves thoroughly, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
Melt the butter in a large skillet, add the onion, and... - 40.2279
1) Chop beans and carrot in equal size strips.
2) Take a glass dish and put the vegetables, pepper, salt, and water.
3) Cover with a lid and cook on power for 10 minutes.
4) Blend the ham in a meat processor and mix with eggs, oil, salt, and... - 39.683
Pork And Liver Terrine
Roughly chop the pork and liver and fry in the melted butter for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool slightly, then mince finely with the onion, garlic and capers.
Add the breadcrumbs, seasonings, egg and stock and press into a greased 15 cm (6 in) round... - 39.0022
Jeweled Pork Terrine
Trim stems and tough stalks from romaine leaves; cook leaves in boiling water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until pliable.
Remove romaine with a slotted spoon.
Spread on paper towels, and gently pat dry; set aside.
Scrape carrots; use a knife to make several... - 38.7336
Double Salmon Terrine
Flake salmon, discarding skin and bones.
In bowl, gently combine flaked and smoked salmon, parsley, onions and tarragon.
In separate bowl, beat together butter, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and pepper; add salmon mixture and gently combine.
Line 8 x 4... - 38.403
Cold Vegetable Terrine
Cold Vegetable Terrine has a Delectable taste.The Mushroom and Cream gives the Cold Vegetable Terrine Delectable taste. Must catch it - 38.3462
Layered Salmon And Spinach Terrine
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
Finely chop leaves.
Saute spinach and onions in butter 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are limp.
Carefully remove bones from salmon; set salmon aside.
Cut sole into 2-inch... - 38.3102
1) In a food processor blend in eggs, cream, whiting fillets, coriander, salt, and pepper.
2) Remove skin and bones of the smoked fish.
3) Take a pyrex cake mould and grease with butter.
4) Drizzle in whiting sauce and add the smoked... - 38.207
1. Puree the smoked salmon adding the mustard, lemon juice, sugar, dill and 1 egg white.
2. Stand a bowl over ice and turn the salmon into it. Mix in the cream, a dribble at a time. When it is all incorporated, cover the bowl and chill while you prepare the... - 37.7696
Insert metal blade.
Place shrimp and white fish in work bowl; process continuously until coarsely ground.
With motor running, pour egg and cream through feed tube and continue processing until smooth.
Spread half the fish puree in a greased 1 1/2-quart... - 36.0945
Liver Pate Or Terrine
Remove rind from the bacon and mince fat bacon and liver together twice.
If a very fine pate is required, put the liver and bacon through an electric blender or a sieve.
Add pepper to taste and the mace or nutmeg.
Mix very thoroughly.
Line a small cake or... - 32.3144
Fresh Fattened Goose Liver Terrine
Clean the livers and remove the fibres without damaging them.
Season the livers with salt and pepper.
Line the terrine with cling film and fill with the livers.
Cook the terrine in an oven at a temperature of 100°C in a bain-marie with boiling water for... - 27.4362
Terrine Recipes By Category