- » Teriyaki Vegetarian
Teriyaki Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki vegetarian recipes.
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 118.048
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 105.717
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
Raw Veggie Teriyaki
Get ready for summer by sprucing up your Raw culinary skills with this delicious, fresh and light veggie teriyaki salad. If you are on a raw food diet and love Asian food, this recipe is a must try. - 99.1617
Raw Teriyaki With Mixed Vegetables
Asian food particularly Chinese food is liked by many across the globe and here is a healthy Chinese inspired recipe. Chef Santiago shows how to make raw teriyaki with lots of mixed vegetables and healthy seasonings. Chinese food with all the goodness of... - 96.8441
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Kelp Noodles Arugala
Teriyaki cooking is synonymous with heavily cooked ingredients and fat. Here is a healthy recipe to make raw teriyaki mushrooms over arugala or kelp noodles with some simple common seasonings. Rawness in Chinese food, truly amazing! - 96.1553
Teriyaki Barbeque Sauce
If you are one of those Japanese food addicts, who prefer cooking authentic Japanese at their own kitchen - then this recipe video of homemade teriyaki sauce will come handy to you. Preparing this authentic teriyaki sauce does not involve any cooking at all.... - 89.6412
Teriyaki Veg Burger And Green Johnny
Bored of thaving the same old tomato, mustard and lettuce burgers? Add some spunk to your regular burgers with teriyaki sauce. Chef Bhal Dave shares his own recipe to make teriyaki veg burgers and teams it up with Green Johnny drink. Perfect treat for hungry... - 80.4968
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 38.7967
Skewered Vegetables Teriyaki
Bring 2 inches of water to boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add Brussels sprouts, reduce heat and simmer covered for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain vegetables and immerse... - 37.8639
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.8211
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water in saucepan.
Add soy sauce.
Mix next 4 ingredients together well.
Stir into bouillon mixture.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. - 35.4983
Basic Teriyaki Sauce
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until well combined.
2) In a storage container, pour the sauce and refrigerate covered until required.
3) Use as required - 32.7815
1. Combine all the ingredients to form the marinade
2. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 32.3141
Original Teriyaki Marinade
Combine soy sauce, salad oil, garlic, mono-sodium glutamate, ginger, mustard, and molasses in a glass bowl.
Let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Use to marinate lamb or tender beef.
Enough for 2 pounds meat - 32.0515
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef, poultry or shrimp.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 31.7134
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.2564
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly to a smooth mixture.
3) Use the marinade to marinate any type of meat. - 30.5535
In a blender combine sherry, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, cover and blend until smooth.
Pour over meat to marinate. - 30.5426
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Teriyaki Marinade is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Teriyaki Marinade is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 28.9905
Mix the marinade ingredients together.
No salt will be necessary after cooking, though a grinding of pepper will not go amiss. - 26.2938
Roasted Teriyaki Portobello Mushrooms
Trim the stems from the mushrooms and using a spoon, scrape out the dark brown gills on the underside of the mushrooms.
Prepare the Marinade and add the mushrooms.
Let stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from the marinade and place in the Flat... - 23.2159