- » Teriyaki Sushi
Teriyaki Sushi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki sushi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki sushi recipes.
Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Rolls
1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab... - 116.201
You May Also Like!
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 110.564
One of the most popular and favored Japanese dish is the Maki sushi. The word 'maki' means 'roll' in Japanese because this dish is made up of fish rolled with rice and dried seaweed. There are many other Sushi types that will surely tickle your fancy. - 33.6318
Part 1 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Sushi is a delicacy traditional to the Japanese. This video is in three part and the part 1 of the video is showing how to get the rice ready and fillings ready! Part 2 of the video is showing how to fill the nori sheets and fold them to a perfect roll! Stay... - 92.1001
Part 2 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 2 of the video is lay down the nori sheets and then fill with the rice and veggies. Linh also shows you how to roll them into a perfect roll ready to be cut! See the video on how to roll the sushi! - 91.2496
Part 3 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 3 of the video is assemble the sushi rolls onto a platter for the visual appeal. Linh also shows in this video how to cut the sushi into neat discs! See the video on how! - 90.5952
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.3276
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Surf And Turf Roll
1. Place the nori sheet on your cutting board.
2. The cooked sushi rice goes on top of it. Using hands spread the rice in an even layer over the nori.
3. Flip and put the rice side down on the board.
4. Place the crab meat, cucumber, pickled... - 107.895