- » Teriyaki Steak Rice
Teriyaki Steak Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki steak rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki steak rice recipes.
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 45.1654
Flank Steak Teriyaki With Savory Rice
In large shallow glass baking dish, thoroughly combine oil, wine, teriyaki sauce, 1 cup roasted peppers, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon garlic and crushed red pepper.
Add steak and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 4... - 41.7936
You May Also Like!
Teriyaki Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Teriyaki Steak. - 36.604
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 40.1266
This Steak Teriyaki is simply yummy ! Try out these sauced steaks independently or with some rice or pasta and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Steak Teriyaki are welcome ! - 38.9725
Cut steak into 1/8-inch thick slices.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Place meat in slow-cooking pot.
Pour sauce over.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve with rice.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 33.9592
1) Slice the meat into 1/8" pieces and place in the slow cooker.
2) In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice, gingerroot, sugar, oil and garlic; pour the sauce mixture over the meat; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs.
3)... - 38.4501
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.0752
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 36.8468
Prepare the teriyaki sauce first by combining all ingredients in a saucepan and bringing to the boil over medium heat.
Simmer until the sauce is reduced to just over 1 cup.
Put the cubes of steak under a hot grill until about half-cooked.
Brush with the... - 37.1934
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold the steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks to marinade; coat well with marinade.
Marinate for 12 hours, turning steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under... - 39.041
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Combine the Soya sauce, sake or mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Place the steak on a plate and pour the marinade over it; let marinate for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain the steak well and set aside the... - 34.3053