- » Teriyaki Sandwich
Teriyaki Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki sandwich recipes.
Teriyaki Grilled Nairagi Sandwich With Avocado
1. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it in the grill and cook until there are nice grill marks on either sides.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce on the fish fillet. Finish off cooking and set aside.
4. Slit the bun and toast it... - 107.655
Teriyaki Sloppy Joes
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet,- cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned and vegetables are render.
Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 44.328
Teriyaki Pork & Slaw Sandwiches
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set drained pineapple aside to use in slaw.
In a large bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy, garlic, honey, oil, and ginger.
Add pork and stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next... - 41.1733
Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches
1. Cut chicken breast in half. With knife held parallel to work surface, slice each piece horizontally in half. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook chicken pieces until lightly browned on both sides and fork-tender, about... - 38.702
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 37.3343
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
Teriyaki Sandwich Recipes By Category