- » Teriyaki Pork Rice Bowl
Teriyaki Pork Rice Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki pork rice bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki pork rice bowl recipes.
Teriyaki Pork & Rice Bowls
Remove any visible fat and the bone from the chops.
Cut the pork into very thin slices and set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat and blend the onions, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, vinegar and garlic to make the teriyaki sauce.
Coat the grill with cooking... - 37.8724
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 45.9104
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 118.605
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 128.799
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.4192
Oriental Pork And Rice Salad
In medium mixing bowl combine rice, pork, and vegetables; set aside.
In blender container combine remaining ingredients and process until combined, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Serve immediately. - 36.5488
Grilled Pork Loin
Waking up to a beautiful summer morning would make you want to get out and prepare for an outdoor luncheon. There are also instances when the day is very perfect for a family barbecue. Whenever these moments come, you might instantly wonder what to cook.... - 43.7845
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1. In a glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, sherry, vinegar, garlic, and gingerroot.
2. Add pork and coat well with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the... - 45.6757
Pork & Apple Stir Fry
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, in a medium-size bowl, mix orange juice, minced mint, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
2. Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick (3-mm-thick) strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Add pork to teriyaki sauce in... - 35.7743
Stir Fried Pork With Mushrooms And Broccoli
1 Cook rice with 2 1/4 cups of water as directed on the package,without butter and salt.
2 In a small bowl put cornstarch and gradually stir in teriyaki marinade with 1/2 cup of water and ginger.
3 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 44.0554
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 41.6424
Oriental Chicken Breasts
1. In colander, in a 2 quart glass dish, combine celery, onion, water chestnuts and sausage.
2. Microwave (high) 4 minutes, stirring once and then pour off drippings.
3. In a bowl blend with milk, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki sauce, ginger and hot sauce... - 45.4984
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.594