- » Teriyaki Pineapple Chop
Teriyaki Pineapple Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki pineapple chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki pineapple chop recipes.
Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Chops
1. Marinate the pork chops with pineapple teriyaki marinade, in a zip lock bag.
2. Let it rest in the marinade for 3-4 hours.
3. Prepare the grill after 4 hours..
4. Grill the pork chops for 15 minutes or until the pork chops is cooked... - 80.465
Pineapple Teriyaki Beef
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Cover and chill pineapple for sauce.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together the reserved pineapple juice, green onion, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and... - 31.5574
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 36.7215
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 41.9071
In a blender combine sherry, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, cover and blend until smooth.
Pour over meat to marinate. - 28.7091
Sweet And Sour Pork Using Teriyaki Sauce
Sweet And Sour Pork is a delicious side dish which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Sweet And Sour Pork, you will always crave for some more. - 37.5011
Teriyaki Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients except pineapple.
Spread beef mixture evenly in ungreased loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Cook uncovered in 350Â° oven 1 hour; drain.
Spoon pineapple over meat loaf.
Cook until meat loaf is done, about 30 minutes longer.
Microwave Directions:... - 37.9818
Oriental Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the authentic Oriental Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this sauce at home. This recipe is a must try. - 87.3907
Teriyaki Steak Bits
Combine soy sauce, spices, sugar, and wine to make marinade.
Marinate meat at least 1 hour.
Drain meat; reserve liquid.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in medium skillet.
Brown meat cubes quickly on all sides.
Place meat in chafing dish; pour sauce over.
Stir... - 31.7927
Teriyaki Flank Steak
Teriyaki Flank Steak is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Teriyaki Flank Steak dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.5959
Teriyaki Steak Bits
This an amazing Teriyaki Steak Bits recipe. This delicious steak is perfect for one of you family weekend luncheons. Try the Teriyaki Steak Bits for a filling and delicious lunch dish. - 35.9214
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Cut steak into 1 inch cubes.
Combine onion, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and molasses in a bowl; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Alternate meat on skewers with pineapple chunks.
Grill to desired degree of doneness,... - 31.6843
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 37.261
In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic.
Add steak cubes; stir to coat with marinade.
Marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
The next day, drain steak.
Skewer steak cubes and pineapple chunks on small picks.
Broil 3 inches from... - 37.9281
Teriyaki Shish Kabobs
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with remaining ingredients for the marinade and blend well.
4. Place the meat, mushrooms, onions... - 43.7091
Stirred Teriyaki Vegetables
Here is an outstanding video to show you that you can still eat healthy food while you are busy. Crispy fresh vegetables and pineapple are nicely marinated in a flavorful teriyaki marinade. This amazing video is a must watch and don't forget to make the... - 134.519
How would you like to have these Teriyaki Kebabs for dinner this weekend? It is worth the extra preparation effort ! Don't forget to tell me how you've enjoyed the Teriyaki Kebabs! - 38.3372
1. Take a mixing bowl, add soy sauce along with garlic, ginger and sugar and stir well to prepare the marinade. Add steak cubes to the mixture and stir well to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, overnight for even... - 37.3385
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 43.7481
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 45.1269
Beef And Pineapple Kabobs
Beef And Pineapple Kabobs are easy to make and very tasty. Beef And Pineapple Kabobs gets its taste from pineapple mixed with beef and teriyaki sauce. Beef And Pineapple Kabobs is loved by beef consumer around the world. - 28.3572
Pork Chops Hawaiian
Brown chops slowly on both sides in fat trimmed from chops in oven-proof skillet.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine next 3 ingredients with 1/4 cup pineapple syrup and pour over chops.
Cover and bake in preheated slow oven (300Â°F.) 1 hour, or... - 41.1024
Pork Chops Marinated In Beer
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over pork; let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place apples, pineapple, butter and cinnamon on large double sheet of foil.
Shape into basket and seal edges.
Drain pork and place chops along... - 39.0336
Chicken Pineapple Kabob
1. Mix chicken, teriyaki sauce, sugar, oil, ginger and garlic in glass or plastic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from marinade. Thread 4 or 5 chicken pieces alternately with pineapple, bell pepper and onion on each of eight 8-inch... - 29.8822
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Drain canned pineapple and reserve the juice in a measuring cup. Keep aside until required.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice, bell pepper, ginger root, turkey, onion,... - 40.224
Hawaiian Cobb Salad
Grill pre-marinated pork tenderloin over medium-high heat for 20 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Allow pork to cool slightly, then slice into long thin strips.
Place salad greens on 4 dinner plates.
Top with pork... - 25.0649
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and saute.
Add carrot, green pepper, mushrooms, and pea pods; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes.
Add chicken, scallions, teriyaki and soy sauces; cook just until heated through.
Add broth and bring to a boil; stir in pineapple.
Dissolve... - 37.2285
Hawaiian Chicken With Macadamia Nuts
1) Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet.
2) Add the chicken to the skillet and cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the chicken is light brown in color on all the sides (2 to 3 minutes of cooking).
3) Put the chicken on a plate and set aside.
4)... - 46.6875
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag, add 1 cup marinade. Seal bag, toss gently to coat. Place pineapple, bell peppers, and onion in another large zip-top plastic bag, add 1 cup marinade. Seal,- toss gently. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning... - 30.2038
Grilled Scallop Teri Yaki Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
Reserve half the mixture for the salad; pour the rest over scallops in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 20 minutes, chilled.
Blanch broccoli and peas in boiling... - 42.8099
Asian Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry
A great dish with an Asian flair from Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down", featuring pineapple and ginger. This diabetes-friendly recipe is a winner. - 101.281
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 111.044