- » Teriyaki Noodles Bowl
Teriyaki Noodles Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki noodles bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki noodles bowl recipes.
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 109.373
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 33.1323
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.4275
Vegetable Lo Mein
In a small bowl combine mushrooms and the 1 cup boiling water.
Cover and let stand for .20 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Chop mushrooms and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook noodles in additional boiling water for 5 minutes;... - 45.4852
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 43.2073
Overnight Marinated Teriyaki Strips
Combine meat and marinade in deep bowl or plastic bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Cook rice, if desired, using your favorite method.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 6 minutes.
Add oil and meat.
Stir once or twice until sizzling... - 35.2654
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.3953
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 82.3583
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192
Tofu On A Bed Of Seasoned Noodles
1 Set the pieces of tofu on a double layer of paper towel-ing.Coverthemwithanothersheetofpapertoweling and put a weight, such as a heavy skillet, on top; let stand for 30 minutes while you 2 In a large bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce with 1/4 cup of the... - 39.0868
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 43.9426
Chinese Beef With Vegetables & Noodles
Chinese Beef With Vegetables is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Chinese Beef With Vegetables, you will always crave for some more. - 34.4277
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 42.2079
Shrimp & Vegetable Stir Fry
This shrimp and vegetable stir fry is an oriental flavored recipe. Made with a teriyaki and ginger marinade, the shrimp is cooked with vegetables. Wok cooked, the shrimp and vegetable stir fry is peppy and simply flavored. Served along side rice or noodles it... - 42.661
1. to make dipping sauce: mixed the dashi stock and teriyaki sauce in a sauce pan and wait until it boils.
2. remove from the heat and let it be cool. when coll, transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
3. cook the soba noodles and when done, rinse... - 30.5605
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 44.5597
Oriental Steak Pinwheels
For marinade, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, five-spice powder, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Use a meat mallet to pound beef to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Brush about 2 tablespoons of the marinade over beef.
Roll up from long... - 39.9418
Porcini Miso Broth With Soba And Vegetables
1. Bring 3 cups of warer to a boil and pour over the porcini mushrooms. Let stand for 20 minutes. Lift the mushrooms out of the liquid and chop. Reserve the clear liquid.
2. Stir the miso into 1/2 cup of the hot porcini liquid and set aside. Bring a pot of... - 34.7332
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Cut slices into 3-inch lengths.
Place meat and marinade in glass casserole dish.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes, stirring twice.
Combine vegetables, soup, onion, salt and pepper in bowl.
Stir into... - 38.4856
Beef Meatballs: College Cooking 101 Part 1
UC Berkeley student, Katie, visits the Ask a Chef.tv kitchen to learn how to make great food with dorm room appliances. In Part 1 of this episode, Ryan shows Katie how to make turkey meatballs that can be used many ways. - 131.124
Grilled Scallop Teri Yaki Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
Reserve half the mixture for the salad; pour the rest over scallops in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 20 minutes, chilled.
Blanch broccoli and peas in boiling... - 42.8099
Microwave Chinese Beef With Vegetables
1. Slice the steak diagonally across grain into 3- inch lengths.
2. Take a glass casserole dish; place a marinade and meat in it.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes.
4. In a bowl,... - 38.3921
Chicken Cherry Yaki Stir Fry
Thaw cherries if frozen.
Drain cherries, reserving juice; set aside.
Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; stir in chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring once or... - 40.8267
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.594