- » Teriyaki Lettuce
Teriyaki Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki lettuce recipes.
You May Also Like!
How To Cook Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 89.5861
In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic, if used.
Let fillets stand in this mixture for several hours.
Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
Lift fillets from soy sauce mixture and arrange in pan.
Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat for... - 32.4465
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Teriyaki Chicken Burger
Chicken Burger Recipe by Saloni. It is a mouthwatering delicious Chicken Teriyaki Burger. These are a delicious, Japanese-inspired meal that is a perfect snack to kill that hunger. The recipe can be used with many other meats, but my personal preference is... - 0
Teriyaki Chicken Pockets
1. Remove skin from chicken; cut chicken into forty 1/2-inch strips; combine garlic, soy sauce, ginger, sherry; pour over chicken; cover; refrigerate 1 hour; drain.
2. Allowing a 1 -inch space from skewer handle, thread 5 chicken strips on each skewer; attach... - 31.7292
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
Teriyaki Pork & Slaw Sandwiches
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set drained pineapple aside to use in slaw.
In a large bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy, garlic, honey, oil, and ginger.
Add pork and stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next... - 41.1733
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 37.3343
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 91.2047