- » Teriyaki Kebab
Teriyaki Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki kebab recipes.
Teriyaki Shish Kabobs
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with remaining ingredients for the marinade and blend well.
4. Place the meat, mushrooms, onions... - 43.7091
Teriyaki Kabobs has a great taste. Teriyaki Kabobs gets its taste from chicken cooked with soy sauce and garnished with pepper. Teriyaki Kabobs is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 40.8191
How would you like to have these Teriyaki Kebabs for dinner this weekend? It is worth the extra preparation effort ! Don't forget to tell me how you've enjoyed the Teriyaki Kebabs! - 38.3372
In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and garlic.
Add steak cubes; stir to coat with marinade.
Marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
The next day, drain steak.
Skewer steak cubes and pineapple chunks on small picks.
Broil 3 inches from... - 37.9281
1. Take a mixing bowl, add soy sauce along with garlic, ginger and sugar and stir well to prepare the marinade. Add steak cubes to the mixture and stir well to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, overnight for even... - 37.3385
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
In a small saucepan cook red or green pepper in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
For marinade, in mixing bowl stir together water, dry sherry, soy sauce, gingerroot or ginger, and garlic.
Set a plastic bag in a deep bowl; put chicken,... - 36.1564
Citrus Teriyaki Shrimp Kebabs
Preheat the broiler.
Thread 1 shrimp and 1 pineapple chunk on each of 12 small skewers or wooden picks.
Arrange the skewers on a rack set in the broiler pan.
In a cup, combine the teriyaki sauce and juice.
Generously brush the kebabs with the sauce... - 33.4809
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kebabs
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and pineapple.
Marinate at least 1 hour stirring twice.
Thread meat and pineapple on skewers alternately.
Barbecue 2 to 4 inches from coals 5 to 10 mins.basting with marinade as each is... - 33.3466
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 32.1583
Early Afternoon: Mix ingredients for teri-yaki marinade in shallow bowl or cake pan.
Wash vegetables and cut into bite-size pieces.
Marinate steak chunks and vegetables in teriyaki 2 to 4 hours, covered in refrigerator.
Later: Skewer steak chunks, pineapple... - 28.6266
Teriyaki Lamb Kebabs
Place lamb cubes in a glass or enamel dish, add marinade, baste and set aside for 1-1 1/4 hours to marinate.
Meanwhile, quarter the onions; seed the bell peppers and cut into chunks.
Drain the meat.
Pour marinade into a pan and heat to bubbly on the side of... - 28.3025
1. Trim fat and bone from beef steak; cut beef into strips, 1 1/4 X 1/4 inch. Place in glass bowl. Mix remaining ingredients except onions; pour over beef.
2. Trim green tops from onions; cut onions into 1-inch pieces. Alternate 3 pieces meat and 2 pieces... - 25.6188
Teriyaki Kebab Recipes By Category