- » Teriyaki Gravy
Teriyaki Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki gravy recipes.
If you want to eat your bowl of boiled rice with an irresistible side course, try matching it up with the Teriyaki Meatballs ! Feel free to suggest about these Teriyaki Meatballs ! - 42.2418
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier).
Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic;... - 37.8973
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
Teriyaki Chicken Medley
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Grease 2-quart oblong baking dish.
Press rice onto bottom of prepared dish.
Combine chicken, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, bell pepper strips, gravy and teriyaki sauce in large bowl; mix well.
Pour mixture over rice layer.
Cover; bake... - 34.4082
How To Cook Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 89.5861
Teriyaki Pork Roast
1) In a bowl, mix apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper.
2) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast and coat well.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 43.8819
Steak Teriyaki Style
1) In a bowl, mix together ginger, sweetener, onion, soy, garlic and water.
2) Place the steak in a glass bowl and marinate with the ginger mixture.
3) Cover with a plastic film, and leave it at room temperature for 3 hours.
4) Turn occasionally... - 40.5236
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Juicy Eggplant Gravy
Not many people like eggplant. However, this simple dish uses the least ingredients and it appeals to everyone. - 91.5854
Golden Chicken Stir Fry
Golden chicken stir fry is a chicken and vegetable stir fry. Made with a garlic teriyaki flavored chicken, it is cooked with vegetables with ginger for a bit of a zing to it! Finished with added teriyaki sauce for a moist and gravy like texture, it is tossed... - 47.0638
Red Cooked Short Ribs
Red cooked short ribs is a beef short ribs recipe. Prepared with teriyaki sauce for flavor along with spices like ginger, garlic and cloves, the beef short ribs have a thick pan gravy to it. Served with rice, it makes a filling meal. - 42.1271
Vegetable Turkey Stir Fry
In 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok heat oil over high heat; add vegetables and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until celery and pepper are tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add turkey and stir to combine.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine water,... - 34.6111
Apricot-glazed Lamb Steaks
In small bowl thoroughly combine all ingredients except lamb steaks.
On rack in broiling pan broil steaks 2 to 5 inches from heat source (depending on thickness of steaks; thinner steaks should be closer to heat) for 1 to 2 minutes; brush steaks with half the... - 19.7211