- » Teriyaki Fish
Teriyaki Fish Recipes
Teriyaki fish is one of the most interesting ways of cooking fish. Teriyaki fish olive oil, tilapia fish and teriyaki sauce are the main ingredients used in preparing this fish meal. Teriyaki fish is distinguished by ... More »
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.6081
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 40.9548
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fillets into 4 equal portions.
In a shallow bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and lemon or lime juice.
Add fish; marinate in refrigerator or at room temperature 15 minutes.
Drain fish, reserving marinade.
Melt butter or... - 39.5806
1. To make marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, sherry, ginger and garlic.
2. Place fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook over medium heat... - 33.5543
Combine all ingredients except fish in square baking dish, 8 x 8 inches.
Stir until blended.
Add fish, coating both sides.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place fish fillets on roasting rack.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until fish flakes easily in center with fork, 5... - 29.2564
In a shallow, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish combine soy sauce, sugar, ginger root, garlic, monosodium glutamate and sake.
Stir to combine well.
Place fish fillets in sauce mixture and marinate for one half hour.
Heat, uncovered, on full... - 28.0279
Teriyaki Fish Recipes By Category