Japanese Dipping Sauce
- » Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
Teriyaki Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki dipping sauce recipes.
Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
Blend 1/3 cup each condensed consomme and Sherry; 1/4 cup chopped green onions; 3 tablespoons each soy sauce, lime juice, and honey; 1 clove garlic, mashed; and 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger.
Heat to boiling. - 26.4621
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.7101
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
Sesame Asian Chicken Wings With Teriyaki Sauce
Chicken preparations get peppy and tempting when cooked with interesting flavors every other time. Check out the recipe to make Sesame Asian Chicken Wings with typical Asian flavors to cook the chicken in. Great taste and texture! - 117.96
You May Also Like!
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki Sauce, and milk.
Form into balls about 1 inch in diameter; then dip into the remaining sauce, drain briefly, and place slightly apart on agreased, rimmed baking pan.
(Cover and chill if made ahead.) Bake,... - 28.4873
Chicken Teriyaki En Brochettes
1. Take a 1 ½ quart mixing bowl and prepare a marinade by mixing soy sauce, sake, grate ginger and sugar. Add chicken to the marinade and allow to refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat broiler before use.
3. Take 20 skewers and arrange the... - 39.0769
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a bowl, put chicken, pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, and soy sauce in it.
3. Drop ginger, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Massage, and coat chicken evenly with marinade. Allow it to rest for 20... - 104.702
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 39.9642
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 38.6544
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 45.5426
Grilled Honey Teriyaki Bbq Chicken
Another family favorite! This grilled honey teriyaki bbq chicken is pretty darn tasty! The chicken grills up so moist, tender and full of flavor from that tangy sauce. - 120.833