- » Teriyaki Cod Fillet
Teriyaki Cod Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki cod fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki cod fillet recipes.
Teriyaki Cod Fillets
In shallow microwave-safe or conventional dish, combine sherry, water, soy sauce, oil, gingerroot, sugar and garlic; stir to mix.
Add fish fillets and arrange in single layer; marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or refrigerate for up to 4 hours,... - 31.2759
In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic, if used.
Let fillets stand in this mixture for several hours.
Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
Lift fillets from soy sauce mixture and arrange in pan.
Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat for... - 31.4743
Hawaiian Kabobs Teriyaki
1. Season 4 wooden skewers by soaking in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
2. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
3. Cube into 1-inch chunks.
4. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
5. In a non metallic... - 43.9873
Orange Ginger Fish
1. Arrange fish fillets in 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, placing thicker portions toward edges of dish; reserve seasoning packet. Set aside.
2. Place butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until melted. Stir... - 28.8186
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 0