- » Teriyaki Chicken Saute
Teriyaki Chicken Saute Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki chicken saute recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki chicken saute recipes.
Apple Juice And Orange Chicken Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in medium saucepan; remove chicken from marinade and saute in heated oil 8 minutes, stirring often.
Add marinade;... - 33.4729
Teriyaki Rice Cakes Dukbokki
Korean rice cakes revamped with chewy rice cakes, juicy marinated chicken all in a subtly sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. - 0
You May Also Like!
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 44.3299
Chicken And Vegetable Saute With Peanut Sauce
Chicken and Vegetables:
Sprinkle chicken with cornstarch.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
Add pepper strips, water, and teriyaki sauce and cook until pepper is tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes; add broccoli,... - 39.9141
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 40.977
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
1) In a bowl drain pineapple and set aside 1/4 cup syrup.
2) Mix in a bowl reserved syrup, soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, garlic and sauterne.
3) Take out the bone and skin of the chicken breasts and lay in a shallow dish.
4) Add the... - 43.9677
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 31.4204
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 106.019
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.069
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
Chinese Style Szechuan Chicken
This Chinese-style restaurant staple is flavorful, filling and relatively inexpensive, when prepared at home. The best part about this delicacy is that it can be stirred up easily at home using easy-to-find kitchen ingredients. Just prepare a batch of white... - 75.4658