- » Teriyaki Beef Strip
Teriyaki Beef Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki beef strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki beef strip recipes.
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 39.4452
Beef Dashi Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large, shallow dish.
Arrange the steaks in the mixture and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade, drying on kitchen towels, and reserve the... - 37.6248
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 31.366
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture. Pour remaining mixture into a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes but no longer... - 35.0243
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish.
Put the steak pieces into the marinade and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and... - 39.6969
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier).
Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic;... - 37.8973
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
1. Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier). Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips. In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and... - 31.2566
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.6825
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 5 cm (2 inches) from heat until desired doneness (5-10... - 33.0113
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 27.5047
Place teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger in shallow 2 1/2-quart microproof casserole.
Add steak and stir until coated.
Cover and marinate at room temper-ature 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Push meat to center of... - 39.1462
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze meat; thinly slice across the grain into strips about 3 inches long.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce, molasses, dry mustard,... - 40.4265
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
Beef teriyaki kabobs are a spicy preparation of beef made with sirloin steak. Cooked to an oriental taste and flavor, the beff teriyaki kabobs are broiled with a marinade of honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and allspice. Beef kabobs may ber served as a side... - 40.9364
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 34.3978
1) In a frying pan, heat the oil until very hot, stir the steak fast in the hot oil to brown all over evenly.
2) Move the steak towards the side of the pan; saute the ginger, onion and garlic for 3 min.
3) Blend the soy sauce, stock, cornflour,... - 38.9832
Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
Add the steak strips to the sauce and stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours, Place meat strips on skewers and barbecue or broil. - 31.0843
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 96.8013
Teriyaki Beef Rumaki
Freeze steak for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
Trim off fat.
Slice cross grain into about twenty-five 1/8 x 3-inch strips.
In a large bowl combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Add steak; stir until coated.
Marinate at... - 38.0422
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 42.8901
Beef Teriyaki With Broccoli
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Mix teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cornstarch and gingerroot in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Stir in beef; cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
2. Drain beef, reserving... - 32.1653
1) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, oil, vinegar, water, brown sugar, salt, garlic, onion and gingerroot.
2) Cut the beef into thin strips.
3) Thread the strips in the bamboo skewers.
4) Arrange the beef skewers in shallow pan.
5) Stream the marinade... - 45.4794
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 39.9743
1. Gut the steak into thin slices or strips.
2. Combine the ginger, garlic, onion, sugar, soy sauce and sherry and pour the mixture over the meat. Let stand one to two hours.
3. Thread the meat on skewers and broil quickly on both sides over charcoal or in a... - 26.0759
Mix together first 7 ingredients.
Add meat; stir to coat.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Lace meat accordion style on skewers; tip each end with water chestnut.
Broil over hot coals 10 to 12 minutes; turn often and baste with marinade. - 34.8537
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 46.8062
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847
1) Freeze the meat for 1 hour till very firm and slice into very thin strips
2) Into a bowl, mix in the green onion, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ground ginger and canned broth
3) Pour this marinade over the steak and marinate for 2 hours
4)... - 40.5657
1. To prepare meat cut it in strips 1/4 inch thick and 1 inch wide.
2. In a bowl or a container mix soy, next 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Stir in meat to coat.
4. Let it stand 2 hours at room temperature.
5. Skewer meat... - 39.0898
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 45.6815
1. Trim fat and bone from beef steak; cut beef into strips, 1 1/4 X 1/4 inch. Place in glass bowl. Mix remaining ingredients except onions; pour over beef.
2. Trim green tops from onions; cut onions into 1-inch pieces. Alternate 3 pieces meat and 2 pieces... - 26.732
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 47.2343
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989