- » Teriyaki Bean
Teriyaki Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of teriyaki bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for teriyaki bean recipes.
Authentic Teriyaki Steak
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks; coat well.
Marinate 12 hours; turn steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under preheated broiler; broil 4 minutes on each... - 40.3538
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 73.2676
Prepare the teriyaki sauce first by combining all ingredients in a saucepan and bringing to the boil over medium heat.
Simmer until the sauce is reduced to just over 1 cup.
Put the cubes of steak under a hot grill until about half-cooked.
Brush with the... - 37.1934
One Dish Chicken Teriyaki
Place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, reserved... - 36.7337
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 143.645
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.6259
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 38.7743
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold the steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks to marinade; coat well with marinade.
Marinate for 12 hours, turning steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under... - 39.041
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.4275
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 29.4898
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 128.75
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 47.6568
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 45.0782
Ginger Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
1. Place a large non-stick skillet on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop ground chicken, stir and cook for 5 minutes or until done.
3. Pour ginger teriyaki sauce, and cook until heated through.
4. On a serving platter, lay... - 105.349
Stirred Teriyaki Vegetables
Here is an outstanding video to show you that you can still eat healthy food while you are busy. Crispy fresh vegetables and pineapple are nicely marinated in a flavorful teriyaki marinade. This amazing video is a must watch and don't forget to make the... - 134.519
Oyster Chop Stewy
Melt butter and saute" onions.
Add celery, bean sprouts, and teriyaki sauce; simmer until celery is tender, stirring occasionally.
Quickly saute- mushrooms in butter and add to vegetables; mix.
Heat oysters in liquor; add to vegetables.
Season with cayenne;... - 33.2351
In large heavy pan, combine broth, water, bean sprouts, ham, teriyaki sauce and ginger.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add carrots and pea pods; simmer 5 minutes more or until done.
Remove ginger before serving. - 30.4773
Sukiyaki With Water Chestnuts
This Sukiyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegeterian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have beef items in their plates! - 44.0704
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 42.2079
Golden Chicken Stir Fry
Golden chicken stir fry is a chicken and vegetable stir fry. Made with a garlic teriyaki flavored chicken, it is cooked with vegetables with ginger for a bit of a zing to it! Finished with added teriyaki sauce for a moist and gravy like texture, it is tossed... - 45.3092
Fry bacon, but do not crisp.
Add to the bacon, onions and pepper and fry - do not let the onions brown.
Use all of the bacon grease in pot, lower heat and add beans.
Do not let the beans boil at any time.
Add rest of ingredients, and stir gently so as not to... - 43.6565
Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Do you like that caramelized taste of a holiday honey baked ham... this is a similar way to rekindle that memory with a teriyaki twist. - 33.7031
Thai Duck With Beans And Sprouts
1. Combine 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl. Add duck; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes to 8 hours.
2. Whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
3. Heat... - 32.9353
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Sesame Tofu Sticks
Place tofu in a colander and let drain for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare teriyaki sauce.
Cut tofu in domino shaped pieces and marinate in teriyaki sauce for 15 minutes, turning to coat well.
Meanwhile, combine flour and sesame seeds.
Lift tofu from marinade,... - 32.6607
Here is a really interesting Stir-Fry Supreme you can try out. Stir-Fry Supreme is good enough to try. A really well done recipe! - 33.5194
Pork With Three Onions
Combine teriyaki sauce and garlic in shallow bowl.
Cut pork across the grain into 1/4 inch slices; cut each slice in half.
Toss pork with teriyaki mixture.
Marinate at room temperature 10 minutes.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add 1 tablespoon... - 37.3515
Oyster Chow Mein
Chop celery, onion and green pepper.
Put into 12 inch skillet and saute in margarine or butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
In another pan, cook oysters in 2 tablespoons margarine or butter until edges of oysters just begin to curl.
Remove from heat.
With... - 41.9197
1. Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and ginger, saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper, and cornstarch in a small bowl, stir with a whisk. Add teriyaki... - 25.4044
Freezer-to-table Chicken Supper
Run warm water over frozen chicken and tap lightly on countertop to separate pieces.
In a 12 inch skillet combine the frozen chicken pieces, water, and teriyaki or soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or till almost... - 34.1391
Thai Chicken Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Thai Chicken Pizza dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.3975
Chicken Salad With Pasta
Chicken salad with pasta is a simple chicken and vegetable salad that can be served with pasta. Made with poached chicken with bean sprouts, vegetables and almonds, the chicken salad is dressed with soy sauce, teriyaki and chili sauce for flavor. - 37.5239
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 44.5597
Pepper Steak Salad
Pepper Steak Salad is a tasty meat salad that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This flavorful meat salad is perfect for dinner parties. Try this excellent Pepper Steak Salad recipe! - 37.445
Pepper Steak Salad
Cut cooked beef into thin strips; they should measure about 3 cups.
Cut tomatoes into wedges and green pepper into strips.
In mixing bowl combine beef, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
To make marinade, in screw-top jar combine teriyaki... - 41.3295
In a large bowl, combine beef, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onions and mushrooms.
In a jar, mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, oil, vinegar and ginger; shake well.
Pour dressing over beef mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Add bean... - 43.0677
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Cut capsicum in half, remove seeds and membrane.
Cut into thin strips.
Slice mushrooms in half.
Cut any large baby corn in half.
1.Cut cabbage into thick slices, then crosswise into squares.
2.Brush barbecue flatplate with... - 41.4064
Five Spice Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) Combine teriyaki sauce and five spice powder.
Stir in shrimp to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, for... - 45.2863
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 43.9426