- » Teriyaki
Teriyaki is a Japanese method of cooking. In this method, meat, fish, vegetables are either broiled or grilled in a sweet and pungent soy sauce mixture. It is a native technique of the country, although these days, ... More »
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 143.895
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 143.645
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 133.919
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 128.75
Grilled Honey Teriyaki Bbq Chicken
Another family favorite! This grilled honey teriyaki bbq chicken is pretty darn tasty! The chicken grills up so moist, tender and full of flavor from that tangy sauce. - 122.023
Smoked Teriyaki Style Bacon Wrapped Meat Balls
Party appetizer ideas are never enough. Look at this amazing video that would definitely make you smile. Smoked bacon wrapped meat balls is a super cool idea for an absolutely appetizing treat. The video is a must watch to try out these awesome smoked meat... - 119.982
Smoked Teriyaki Chicken
Are you looking for a unique chicken breast recipe. See this fantastic video that displays an excellent recipe for teriyaki style pineapple stuffed chicken breasts smoked to perfection. Take a look and enjoy this appetizing dish for a holiday lunch or any... - 116.821
Smoked Teriyaki Style Beef Jerky
Here is a unique recipe to make smoked style beef jerky. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares this extraordinary way to make beef jerky that appears to be better than the traditional version. This video is definitely a must watch if you want to... - 115.883
Smoked Teriyaki Style Chicken Fatty
Never thought that making a chicken fatty would be a simple task. Look at this amazing video that shares an interesting recipe for a healthy and flavorful chicken fatty. This would surely give an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Give it a try….. - 115.161
Smoked Teriyaki Style Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
Look at this unique style of making your chicken wings extra flavorful and juicy. This video exhibits excellent flavoring technique that would definitely amaze you. Take a look and pamper your family with this super delicious treat. - 114.546
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 112.618
Homemade Teriyaki Beef
This homemade teriyaki beef recipe video is a great help for those who want to start cooking fancy restaurant style dish at home. It shows how easy it is to prepare and if you have all the ingredients, you can't go wrong in cooking it. Go ahead give it a shot... - 112.487
Classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki
For most of us teriyaki sauce is synonymous with Japanese food and here is a perfect drool-worthy one. Delicious grilled chicken lacquered with a sweet soy teriyaki sauce; what more can one ask for! A quick visit to the nearest Asian store will help you with... - 109.696
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 109.573
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 107.407
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.622
Stir Fried Seitan And Broccoli
Seitan is a great ingredient to replace meat. Make it yourself or buy it off the rack, its delicious and healthy too! In this video, you can learn how to prepare a stir fry using seitan. This dish makes a beautiful presentation with its vegetable green, mixed... - 105.318
Raw Veggie Teriyaki
Get ready for summer by sprucing up your Raw culinary skills with this delicious, fresh and light veggie teriyaki salad. If you are on a raw food diet and love Asian food, this recipe is a must try. - 100.8
Beef Stir Fry Teriyaki Style
Some meat stir fries are easy to make with just one or two good flavors. Chef Mike Monahan shows in the video how to stir fry beef and cook it along with broccoli with a couple of flavors in a few minutes. No fuss dish delicacy with wine! - 100.693
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141
Chicken With Grilled Tomatoes Teriyaki Style
Looking for a teriyaki recipe with chicken, here is one just right for you. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to cook chicken in Teriyaki style on hot grill and then serve with grilled tomatoes. Great to accompany sauvignon blanc! - 100.018
Chicken Satays With Melon Salad Teriyaki Style
Teriyaki cooking involves a wine and a sauce along with meat or vegetables. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to cook chicken satays and serve with melon salad. Fulfilling fare with wine! - 99.4926
Raw Teriyaki With Mixed Vegetables
Asian food particularly Chinese food is liked by many across the globe and here is a healthy Chinese inspired recipe. Chef Santiago shows how to make raw teriyaki with lots of mixed vegetables and healthy seasonings. Chinese food with all the goodness of... - 98.4667
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Kelp Noodles Arugala
Teriyaki cooking is synonymous with heavily cooked ingredients and fat. Here is a healthy recipe to make raw teriyaki mushrooms over arugala or kelp noodles with some simple common seasonings. Rawness in Chinese food, truly amazing! - 97.771
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 94.3534
Classic Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is quite a popular dish. The Chef shares his way of making Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. It's quite filling and you can always make more and use it throughout the week. - 87.9448
Oriental Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the authentic Oriental Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this sauce at home. This recipe is a must try. - 87.3907
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 85.833
Grilled Chicken With Japanese Teriyaki Sauce
Looking for a recipe that will leave guests wanting more? Few dishes are as delicious and interesting as grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce. While it might sound like a difficult dish to prepare, this video will tell you of a recipe so simple that you would... - 85.0676
Teriyaki Veg Burger And Green Johnny
Bored of thaving the same old tomato, mustard and lettuce burgers? Add some spunk to your regular burgers with teriyaki sauce. Chef Bhal Dave shares his own recipe to make teriyaki veg burgers and teams it up with Green Johnny drink. Perfect treat for hungry... - 83.8759
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 82.2831
Japanese Teriyaki Chicken
Here you have a classic teriyaki chicken recipe video. The chef makes the recipe more simple so that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. So gear up to prepare this wonderful teriyaki chicken and serve with your favorite fried rice, of course for a... - 79.5371
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1842
Chicken Teriyaki Oriental Style
Are you looking for a healthy oriental recipe? This one is a must try. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this fabulous recipe which makes for a great main dish. Try it out today. - 74.0509
Spicy Hot Teriyaki Mini Burgers
Now you can turn mundane burgers to spicy hot teriyaki mini burgers in minutes. Cooking made easy by Bhal Dave, who guides you in simple method how to make your dishes look good. Just enjoy! - 73.5333
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 73.2676
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.2676
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 48.0852
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 47.6568
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 46.3053
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 46.1495
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 46.0701
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 45.9104
Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry
1) Freeze the steak inside the frozen zone for an hour or so, by wrapping with plastic sheet.
2) Slice the steak thinly across the grain. Remove the fat, if any.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush the ginger and garlic with the peppercorns.
4) In... - 45.851
Japanese Yellow Tail Teriyaki
1) In a bowl, add the marinade ingredients, blend well.
2) In a flat dish, marinate the fillets for about 30 min, lightly dust with the flour, reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan with heated ... - 45.8404
Fried Chicken Teriyaki
Fried teriyaki chicken can be easily prepared with frozen fried chicken and microwaved teriyaki sauce. Seasoned with honey, soy sauce, vinegar along with ginger and garlic, the chicken is prepared with a sauce made with mandarin orange reserves, cornstarch... - 45.5122
Vege Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.4502
Teriyaki Pork Roast
1) In a bowl, mix apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper.
2) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast and coat well.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 45.3582
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 45.1269
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 45.0782
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
1) In a bowl drain pineapple and set aside 1/4 cup syrup.
2) Mix in a bowl reserved syrup, soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, garlic and sauterne.
3) Take out the bone and skin of the chicken breasts and lay in a shallow dish.
4) Add the... - 44.9275
Cold Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
Put chickens in flat dish; combine all other ingredients and pour over top.
Allow to marinate, turning 2 or 3 times, about 3 hours.
You may not be able to broil all these chickens at one time, so you had better figure out how many halves you can get,on a... - 44.8702
Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard with enough water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, sugar, soy sauce and... - 44.8613
1.Cut away excess fat from steak.
2. Take a glass bowl and place steak in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together oil, soysauce, honey, green onion, vinegar, garlic and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the steaks.
5.Cover and let marinate for 2 to 12... - 44.6304
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 44.5361
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.4275
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.1782
Wash chicken, cut into serving pieces, and dry on paper towels.
Place in a large mixing bowl.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, water, garlic and dry sherry (if desired) in a small bowl; mix together.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Cover bowl and... - 44.0667
Chicken With Pineapple Sauce
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chickens.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour sauce over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 9 to 10 minutes.
TO HEAT... - 44.0029
Hawaiian Kabobs Teriyaki
1. Season 4 wooden skewers by soaking in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
2. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
3. Cube into 1-inch chunks.
4. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
5. In a non metallic... - 43.9873
1.Mix soy sauce with water, sugar, onion,garlic salt, monosodium glutamate and ginger.
2.Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
3.Mix ground round and bread crumbs.
4.Add to the soy sauce mixture and shape into balls measuring 3/ 4... - 43.8932
1. In a large work bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature or... - 43.8888
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.5816
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 43.54
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 43.2073
Baked Flounder Teriyaki
1) Take a rectangular pan around 13x9x2 inches and spray it with the cooking spray.
2) Keep the fish fillets in a pan.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish.
4) Cover the pan with aluminum foil and keep in the refrigerator... - 43.0625
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic paste and salt
2) Microware the mixture for 30 seconds
3) Take out from the microwave and ensure the sugar is dissolved
4) Add in the mushrooms and green... - 42.9094
Have butcher cut rack of spareribs in half crosswise.
Cut ribs into 3-in pieces and place in 3-qt casserole.
In mixing bowl stir together soy sauce, onion, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, salt, sherry and nectar.
Pour over ribs.
Microwave at Medium (5) 70... - 42.8649
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
1 In a shallow pan, place the steak.
2 In a blender container, add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
3 Pour the mixture over the steak and cover the pan.
4 Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
5 Preheat the... - 42.8057
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken
1) In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, mix the juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3)... - 42.6431
1) In a resealable plastic bag,mix together the mirin and soy sauce.
2) Now add the steaks and seal the bag and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) Snap off the edges from the scallions by trimming, cut into 2-inch pieces, then thinly... - 42.6193
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.6081
Microwave Teriyaki Chicken
1. Take a glass measuring cup and add soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic and mix well.
2. In a microwave oven, place the glass measuring cup and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the mixture becomes clear and... - 42.5502
1) In a non-aluminium shallow medium mixing bowl, combine together the teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, gingerroot and garlic. Add he tuna and turn to coat well.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator, occasionally turning,... - 42.5292
Teriyaki Appetizer Meatballs
In mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape mixture into 48 meatballs; set aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure blend cornstarch, sugar, and ginger.
Stir in broth, soy, sherry, garlic, and 3/4 cup... - 42.4473
Turkey Legs Teriyaki
In a 1 cup glass measure, combine soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper; blend well.
Place turkey legs in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over meat and cover.
Refrigerate overnight, turning meat over at... - 42.377
Place chicken in baking dish.
Drain pineapple; re- serve syrup.
Combine pineapple syrup, teriyaki sauce, honey and brown sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve mari- nade.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in skillet; add oil.
Brown... - 42.3549
Everyday Chicken Teriyaki
In large kettle combine first 6 ingredients; bring to boiling.
Add chicken pieces.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from soy mixture.
Cool chicken and liquid separately, then place chicken in bowl; pour soy mixture over.
Cover;... - 42.3449
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 42.2449
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.0752
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 42.0305
Teriyaki Sloppy Joes
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet,- cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned and vegetables are render.
Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 41.9499
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 41.9071
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.8759
In glass measuring cup, combine soy sauce, sugar, sherry, garlic, cornstarch and ginger.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and clear, stirring frequently.
Arrange chicken pieces in glass baking dish, skin side down, meatiest... - 41.8023
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
1. Prepare the steak by cutting it into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, garlic, brown sugar, salt and ginger and pour over meat and pineapple.
3. Let it marinate at least 1 hour, turning twice.
4. Onto... - 41.7352
1. In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, sherry, oil, sugar, garlic and ginger.
2. Place the chicken quarters in a large plastic food storage bag and pour in the marinade.
3. Press the air out of the bag and seal it tightly; rub the bag gently... - 41.7028
In a plastic zip-tight bag, combine the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and 2 of the scallions.
Add the chicken breasts; seal the bag, pressing out the air; and refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Brush a 9... - 41.6937
1) In a small bowl add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger. Mix well.
2) Add steak strips and toss.
3) Let stand on marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
4) Drain the sirloin strips and wrap around two water chestnuts.
5)... - 41.5908
Teriyaki Beef And Bacon
1) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish and place bacon on metal rack in it.
2) Cook the bacon in microwave for 2 minutes on High.
3) Figure beef into 4 patties.
4) In 2 slices of bacon, wrap each patty and keep them in a shallow dish after fastening them... - 41.4547
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Stem the mushrooms and marinate the caps in soy sauce for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3) Finely chop the stems and combine with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
4) Drain the mushroom caps, spoon in... - 41.4501
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.3953
Teriyaki Chicken Legs With Onions & Potatoes
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and green onion.
Pour over chicken; turn pieces to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning frequently.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 41.329
Teriyaki Roll Ups
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together garlic, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, soy sauce, salt and ginger in it.
2) Add the meat strips and coat evenly.
3) Marinate the mixture for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Drain the strips on a... - 41.2698
Teriyaki Recipes By Category