- » Teriyaki
Teriyaki is a Japanese method of cooking. In this method, meat, fish, vegetables are either broiled or grilled in a sweet and pungent soy sauce mixture. It is a native technique of the country, although these days, ... More »
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 142.543
Geek Week: Hatsune Miku's Teriyaki Chicken Don
1. In a bowl add garlic, ginger piece, sesame oil, light soy sauce, white sugar, rice vinegar and black pepper.
2. Transfer the prepared sauce to a pan and heat gently until the sugar is completely dissolved. Once done turn off the heat and set... - 126.565
Grilled Honey Teriyaki Bbq Chicken
Another family favorite! This grilled honey teriyaki bbq chicken is pretty darn tasty! The chicken grills up so moist, tender and full of flavor from that tangy sauce. - 124.436
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 118.271
Stir Fried Seitan And Broccoli
Seitan is a great ingredient to replace meat. Make it yourself or buy it off the rack, its delicious and healthy too! In this video, you can learn how to prepare a stir fry using seitan. This dish makes a beautiful presentation with its vegetable green, mixed... - 117.701
Teriyaki Chicken Burger
Chicken Burger Recipe by Saloni. It is a mouthwatering delicious Chicken Teriyaki Burger. These are a delicious, Japanese-inspired meal that is a perfect snack to kill that hunger. The recipe can be used with many other meats, but my personal preference is... - 117.514
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 109.171
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.327
Homemade Teriyaki Beef
This homemade teriyaki beef recipe video is a great help for those who want to start cooking fancy restaurant style dish at home. It shows how easy it is to prepare and if you have all the ingredients, you can't go wrong in cooking it. Go ahead give it a shot... - 107.089
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.907
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Arugula
This is a delicious raw salad that should be a part of your raw food diet. If you are an Asian food lover, you are sure to love the flavors that the teriyaki sauce adds to the salad. The sauce is so versatile, it can be used for any other salad too. It’s... - 104.319
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 102.885
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.416
Raw Veggie Teriyaki
Get ready for summer by sprucing up your Raw culinary skills with this delicious, fresh and light veggie teriyaki salad. If you are on a raw food diet and love Asian food, this recipe is a must try. - 97.7552
Beef Stir Fry Teriyaki Style
Some meat stir fries are easy to make with just one or two good flavors. Chef Mike Monahan shows in the video how to stir fry beef and cook it along with broccoli with a couple of flavors in a few minutes. No fuss dish delicacy with wine! - 97.5974
Classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki
For most of us teriyaki sauce is synonymous with Japanese food and here is a perfect drool-worthy one. Delicious grilled chicken lacquered with a sweet soy teriyaki sauce; what more can one ask for! A quick visit to the nearest Asian store will help you with... - 97.5693
Raw Teriyaki With Mixed Vegetables
Asian food particularly Chinese food is liked by many across the globe and here is a healthy Chinese inspired recipe. Chef Santiago shows how to make raw teriyaki with lots of mixed vegetables and healthy seasonings. Chinese food with all the goodness of... - 97.1105
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 97.0681
Chicken Satays With Melon Salad Teriyaki Style
Teriyaki cooking involves a wine and a sauce along with meat or vegetables. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to cook chicken satays and serve with melon salad. Fulfilling fare with wine! - 96.5378
Raw Teriyaki Mushrooms Over Kelp Noodles Arugala
Teriyaki cooking is synonymous with heavily cooked ingredients and fat. Here is a healthy recipe to make raw teriyaki mushrooms over arugala or kelp noodles with some simple common seasonings. Rawness in Chinese food, truly amazing! - 96.4231
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
For Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the chicken, canola oil, Marsala, teriyaki, and seasoning. Mix well and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 120 minutes.
3. Coat the... - 96.2911
Classic Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is quite a popular dish. The Chef shares his way of making Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. It's quite filling and you can always make more and use it throughout the week. - 92.8369
How To Cook Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 89.8507
Smoked Teriyaki Style Bacon Wrapped Meat Balls
Party appetizer ideas are never enough. Look at this amazing video that would definitely make you smile. Smoked bacon wrapped meat balls is a super cool idea for an absolutely appetizing treat. The video is a must watch to try out these awesome smoked meat... - 86.6381
Smoked Teriyaki Style Beef Jerky
Here is a unique recipe to make smoked style beef jerky. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares this extraordinary way to make beef jerky that appears to be better than the traditional version. This video is definitely a must watch if you want to... - 86.508
Smoked Teriyaki Style Chicken Fatty
Never thought that making a chicken fatty would be a simple task. Look at this amazing video that shares an interesting recipe for a healthy and flavorful chicken fatty. This would surely give an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Give it a try….. - 85.847
Smoked Teriyaki Chicken
Are you looking for a unique chicken breast recipe. See this fantastic video that displays an excellent recipe for teriyaki style pineapple stuffed chicken breasts smoked to perfection. Take a look and enjoy this appetizing dish for a holiday lunch or any... - 85.7215
Smoked Teriyaki Style Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
Look at this unique style of making your chicken wings extra flavorful and juicy. This video exhibits excellent flavoring technique that would definitely amaze you. Take a look and pamper your family with this super delicious treat. - 85.1956
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.5335
Grilled Chicken With Japanese Teriyaki Sauce
Looking for a recipe that will leave guests wanting more? Few dishes are as delicious and interesting as grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce. While it might sound like a difficult dish to prepare, this video will tell you of a recipe so simple that you would... - 82.0764
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 80.9576
Teriyaki Veg Burger And Green Johnny
Bored of thaving the same old tomato, mustard and lettuce burgers? Add some spunk to your regular burgers with teriyaki sauce. Chef Bhal Dave shares his own recipe to make teriyaki veg burgers and teams it up with Green Johnny drink. Perfect treat for hungry... - 80.7703
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.4328
Chicken Teriyaki Oriental Style
Are you looking for a healthy oriental recipe? This one is a must try. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this fabulous recipe which makes for a great main dish. Try it out today. - 71.0285
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.6045
Spicy Hot Teriyaki Mini Burgers
Now you can turn mundane burgers to spicy hot teriyaki mini burgers in minutes. Cooking made easy by Bhal Dave, who guides you in simple method how to make your dishes look good. Just enjoy! - 70.558
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 70.2712
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.2658
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 47.7572
Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard with enough water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, sugar, soy sauce and... - 47.6499
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.4868
Fried Chicken Teriyaki
Fried teriyaki chicken can be easily prepared with frozen fried chicken and microwaved teriyaki sauce. Seasoned with honey, soy sauce, vinegar along with ginger and garlic, the chicken is prepared with a sauce made with mandarin orange reserves, cornstarch... - 47.4081
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 47.0652
If you ask me, this Island Teriyaki recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! The goodness of Beef makes Island Teriyaki a healthy treat. Stop ruminating and make... - 47.0103
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 46.4101
Wash chicken, cut into serving pieces, and dry on paper towels.
Place in a large mixing bowl.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, water, garlic and dry sherry (if desired) in a small bowl; mix together.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Cover bowl and... - 46.0917
Hawaiian Kabobs Teriyaki
1. Season 4 wooden skewers by soaking in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
2. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
3. Cube into 1-inch chunks.
4. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
5. In a non metallic... - 45.8618
Have butcher cut rack of spareribs in half crosswise.
Cut ribs into 3-in pieces and place in 3-qt casserole.
In mixing bowl stir together soy sauce, onion, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, salt, sherry and nectar.
Pour over ribs.
Microwave at Medium (5) 70... - 45.6847
1) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, oil, vinegar, water, brown sugar, salt, garlic, onion and gingerroot.
2) Cut the beef into thin strips.
3) Thread the strips in the bamboo skewers.
4) Arrange the beef skewers in shallow pan.
5) Stream the marinade... - 45.6668
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.5741
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 45.4751
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 45.2804
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic paste and salt
2) Microware the mixture for 30 seconds
3) Take out from the microwave and ensure the sugar is dissolved
4) Add in the mushrooms and green... - 44.9991
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 44.596
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 44.3896
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 44.2732
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 44.2434
Veg Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 44.1154
Teriyaki Pork Roast
1) In a bowl, mix apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper.
2) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast and coat well.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 44.0888
1) Place beef into large mixing bowl and combine stale bread broken into crumbs.
2) Stir well before adding egg and chopped chives and coriander.
3) Slightly crush OXO cube in and mix well.
4) Now add pepper and dark soy sauce and stir again.
5)... - 44.0834
1.Mix soy sauce with water, sugar, onion,garlic salt, monosodium glutamate and ginger.
2.Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
3.Mix ground round and bread crumbs.
4.Add to the soy sauce mixture and shape into balls measuring 3/ 4... - 44.0153
Chicken With Pineapple Sauce
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chickens.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour sauce over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 9 to 10 minutes.
TO HEAT... - 44.0033
Teriyaki Appetizer Meatballs
In mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape mixture into 48 meatballs; set aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure blend cornstarch, sugar, and ginger.
Stir in broth, soy, sherry, garlic, and 3/4 cup... - 43.9566
Teriyaki Roll Ups
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together garlic, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, soy sauce, salt and ginger in it.
2) Add the meat strips and coat evenly.
3) Marinate the mixture for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Drain the strips on a... - 43.9053
Japanese Yellow Tail Teriyaki
1) In a bowl, add the marinade ingredients, blend well.
2) In a flat dish, marinate the fillets for about 30 min, lightly dust with the flour, reserve the marinade.
3) In a frying pan with heated ... - 43.8576
Turkey Legs Teriyaki
In a 1 cup glass measure, combine soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper; blend well.
Place turkey legs in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over meat and cover.
Refrigerate overnight, turning meat over at... - 43.85
Teriyaki Chicken Legs With Onions & Potatoes
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and green onion.
Pour over chicken; turn pieces to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning frequently.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 43.8323
Cold Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
Put chickens in flat dish; combine all other ingredients and pour over top.
Allow to marinate, turning 2 or 3 times, about 3 hours.
You may not be able to broil all these chickens at one time, so you had better figure out how many halves you can get,on a... - 43.6709
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.6351
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn has a lovely taste. The sugar and lemon flavour gives the Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn a two dimensional taste. - 43.4972
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.4182
Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry
1) Freeze the steak inside the frozen zone for an hour or so, by wrapping with plastic sheet.
2) Slice the steak thinly across the grain. Remove the fat, if any.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush the ginger and garlic with the peppercorns.
4) In... - 43.3291
Microwave Teriyaki Chicken
1. Take a glass measuring cup and add soy sauce, sherry, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic and mix well.
2. In a microwave oven, place the glass measuring cup and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until the mixture becomes clear and... - 43.1599
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.1116
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 43.0742
1.Cut away excess fat from steak.
2. Take a glass bowl and place steak in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together oil, soysauce, honey, green onion, vinegar, garlic and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the steaks.
5.Cover and let marinate for 2 to 12... - 43.0252
Authentic Teriyaki Steak
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks; coat well.
Marinate 12 hours; turn steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under preheated broiler; broil 4 minutes on each... - 43.0117
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 42.8902
Teriyaki Sloppy Joes
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet,- cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned and vegetables are render.
Drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 42.8691
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
1 In a shallow pan, place the steak.
2 In a blender container, add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
3 Pour the mixture over the steak and cover the pan.
4 Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
5 Preheat the... - 42.8639
Place chicken in baking dish.
Drain pineapple; re- serve syrup.
Combine pineapple syrup, teriyaki sauce, honey and brown sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve mari- nade.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in skillet; add oil.
Brown... - 42.7223
Mix ground beef thoroughly with chopped parsley, chives, and celery leaves.
Stir in egg and bread crumbs.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Shape into balls about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
Heat butter or margarine in heavy skillet.
Add meatballs; fry... - 42.6576
Everyday Chicken Teriyaki
In large kettle combine first 6 ingredients; bring to boiling.
Add chicken pieces.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from soy mixture.
Cool chicken and liquid separately, then place chicken in bowl; pour soy mixture over.
Cover;... - 42.6184
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
1) In a bowl drain pineapple and set aside 1/4 cup syrup.
2) Mix in a bowl reserved syrup, soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, garlic and sauterne.
3) Take out the bone and skin of the chicken breasts and lay in a shallow dish.
4) Add the... - 42.5092
If you want to eat your bowl of boiled rice with an irresistible side course, try matching it up with the Teriyaki Meatballs ! Feel free to suggest about these Teriyaki Meatballs ! - 42.4383
In a plastic zip-tight bag, combine the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and 2 of the scallions.
Add the chicken breasts; seal the bag, pressing out the air; and refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Brush a 9... - 42.4008
Teriyaki Fish Fillets
Teriyaki fish fillets is a broiled sole recipe prepared with fruited teriyaki marinade. Flavored with ginger, garlic, teriyaki sauce and pineapple juce, the sole fillets are cooked to doneness. Served with cooked pineapple teriyaki marinade sauce, it is... - 42.3496
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
In 1 quart casserole, combine cornstarch, brown sugar, dry mustard and ginger.
Blend in teriyaki sauce and orange juice; stir until smooth.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes, until thickened, stirring every minute.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat... - 42.3234
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
1. Prepare the steak by cutting it into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, garlic, brown sugar, salt and ginger and pour over meat and pineapple.
3. Let it marinate at least 1 hour, turning twice.
4. Onto... - 42.2793
Teriyaki Fish Fillets
Measure 2 tablespoons juice from pineapple can; mix with garlic, slivered ginger, onion, 3 teaspoons teriyaki sauce and the vinegar.
Arrange fish in shallow dish.
Pour marinade over fish.
Refrigerate 10 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Arrange fish on... - 42.0122
Flank Steak Teriyaki With Savory Rice
In large shallow glass baking dish, thoroughly combine oil, wine, teriyaki sauce, 1 cup roasted peppers, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon garlic and crushed red pepper.
Add steak and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 4... - 42.0122
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fillets into 4 equal portions.
In a shallow bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and lemon or lime juice.
Add fish; marinate in refrigerator or at room temperature 15 minutes.
Drain fish, reserving marinade.
Melt butter or... - 41.8012
Stir Fry Steak Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips (cuts best when meat is partially frozen).
Make a marinade of soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add meat to marinade and let stand 15-20 minutes, or longer.
In a 9-inch pie plate combine oil, garlic and... - 41.7978
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
Prepare rice according to package directions, set aside.
Combine cornstarch and water, stirring well, set aside.
Melt butter over medium heat in a heavy saucepan; stir in teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and ginger.
Gradually stir in... - 41.7888
Chicken Pineapple Teriyaki
1. In a square (8-inch) microwave dish, arrange chicken pieces, the meatier portions towards outer edge of dish.
2. In small bowl, blend the remaining ingredients, whisking or stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Spoon the sauce evenly over chicken... - 41.6784
Tofu Teriyaki Appetizers
In a small pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until lightly toasted; remove from pan and set aside.
In the pan, stir together Sherry and cornstarch; stir in soy, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 41.6741
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Using slotted spoon, remove... - 41.6548
Pork And Scallion Rolls With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Mince just enough ginger to measure 2 tablespoons.
3) Make the marinade by combining together soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring ingredients to a boil over medium-high flame.... - 41.4734
Teriyaki Recipes By Category