- » Tequila Sauce
Tequila Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tequila sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tequila sauce recipes.
Grilled Peppered Pineapple With Tequila And Orange Sauce
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Using a large kitchen knife, cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple.
Cut off the skin down to the flesh.
Cut the pineapple into 1/2- to 3/4-inch crosswise slices.
Remove the core with a round cutter.
Rub both... - 40.3731
You May Also Like!
Baked Pork Ribs In Tequilla Sauce
For all of you, who enjoy the tequilla flavor, these tequilla-flavored pork ribs are most pleasurable. To prepare these, you need to learn the recipe of tequilla sauce. Watch the video to get the important tips from chef. You are surely going to be an addict... - 105.335
Tequila Orange Chicken
Tequila orange chicken is a lovely and peppy chicken recipe. Great for parties, the tequila chicken has a surprise of unqiue flavors to it. Grilled to cook, it is brushed with a prepared fruity sauce of orange juice and tequila pepped with chopped jalapenos... - 35.42
Tequila Shrimp Kebabs
1. Remove shells from shrimp. De-vein if needed.
2. Mix tequila, lime juice, oil and Tabasco.
3. Cut peppers and onions in to 1 1/2 inch squares. Marinate shrimp, mushrooms, peppers and onions for at 1 hour in refrigerator.
4. Wrap a piece of bacon around... - 37.396
Cowboy Steaks With Stuffed Jalapeños, Tequila Guacamole
FOR THE GRILLED STEAKS
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl or mortar and mix well.
2. Wrap the perimeter of each steak with strips of bacon securing it with toothpicks.
3. Brush each steak with the garlic... - 0
Tequila Pork Chops
1. Trim and discard fat from chops. Wipe chops with a damp towel, then press cumin seed equally onto wide sides of each piece.
2. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat. When hot, add 1 teaspoon butter, tilting to coat pan. Add chops; brown... - 31.458
Citrus And Tequila Chicken
Here is another exotic grilling recipe for your outdoor barbeque party. Citrus and tequila marinated chicken is slowly grilled on charcoal to make it soft, tender and delicious. You would definitely love this unique combination of flavors. Follow the easy... - 111.124
Mexican Prarie Fire
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a Mexican Prairie Fire. This is the perfect shot if you love tequila and heat. Hey if you want spice it up go for it. Let us know what kind of hot sauce you would throw in the shot by leaving us a... - 120.859
These flaming mangoes are lovely and fun desserts prepared with orange juice and tequila. Strictly for adults, the flaming mangoes are lightly cooked and poured over with ignited teqila. Served with ice cream, the flaming mangoes are heady and flavorful. - 30.9144
Shrimp In Green Cheese Sauce
Arrange shrimp on serving platter.
Combine avocado, cream cheese, lime juice, tequila, salt and pepper and blend thoroughly.
Serve sauce over shrimp or on the side, garnished with cilantro or parsley. - 29.261
Tequila Sauce Recipes By Category