- » Tenderloin Mustard Sauce
Tenderloin Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tenderloin mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tenderloin mustard sauce recipes.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill pork, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford briquets, 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F, turning once or... - 45.5161
Light Pork Tenderloins With Mustard Sauce
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Fold a piece of aluminum foil in half, crosswise; place tenderloins on aluminum foil lengthwise.
Place thyme sprigs evenly on tenderloins.
Combine 1 tablespoon brandy 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir... - 39.509
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Place pork tenderloin in 16-oz shallow casserole [24-oz shallow casserole].
Sprinkle with salt and onion.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts) 2 min [4 min]; rotate casserole 1/4 turn.
Microwave 2 min longer [4 min longer].
Mix remaining... - 36.253
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
The Mustard Sauce:
Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to develop flavors.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl large enough to accommodate meat. Pierce tenderloin all over with a large fork and place in... - 36.0653
Tenderloin Steaks With Horseradish Mustard Sauce
1. Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and pepper.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steaks, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place steaks on a serving platter, and keep... - 25.0115
You May Also Like!
Spicy Pork Diablo
This is one of the dishes that is a definite crowd pleaser. It is a simple and elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have company. The sauce is so rich and tasty that it goes well with almost any grilled meat. It indeed is a true... - 122.065
Honey Mustard Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine honey, vinegar, sugar and mustard well. Coat tenderloin well with sauce. Place tenderloin in a shallow pan and roast for 20-25 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted register 155-160 degrees F. Slice... - 25.2712
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Maple Mustard Sauce
Pork tenderloin is about as lean as it comes so this is a great healthy option. This is indeed a one pan wonder dish and the pork comes out tender and moist. The maple and mustard make a sweet-and-savory mahogany-colored sauce that perfectly compliments the... - 113.494
Herb Scented Tenderloin With Mustard Caper Sauce
Let tenderloin stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Rub all sides of tenderloin with oil.
To barbecue, heat coals until gray ash forms.
Spread into overlapping layer and let burn 15 minutes.
Set grill 3 inches above coals.
Set beef on grill and cook about 8... - 30.7458
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Apple Cider Mustard Pan Sauce
Not a traditionalist when it comes to holiday dinners? Here is a Pork Tenderloin recipe that is fit to be on your holiday dinner table. One of the better and pricey cuts of meat, the tenderloin is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore and is... - 139.854
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 47.038
Espresso Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Ice Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Using a paper towel, pat the tenderloin dry. Keep it aside.
3. For rub, in a mixing bowl, combine espresso powder, chilli powder, brown sugar, and hot mustard.
4. Add coriander, garlic powder, salt, and... - 106.072
Pork Tenderloin With Dijon Marsala Sauce
1. Trim off extra fat from pork tenderloin, and spread mustard on one side.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
4. Place a frying pan on flame, and place tenderloin upside down in the pan. Spread... - 93.953
Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Cut pork into equal portions to cook evenly.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large pan on medium high heat and saute pork pieces on each side. Remove pork from pan and set it aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix... - 0
Tenderloin Mustard Sauce Recipes By Category
Tenderloin Mustard Sauce Dish: