- » Tenderloin Cranberry
Tenderloin Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tenderloin cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tenderloin cranberry recipes.
Cranberry Wine Tenderloin
1) Dice the pork into 1-inch-thick slices.
2) In a bowl, combine the other ingredients. Set aside.
3) In a large skillet heat oil and add the slices to sauté.
4) Set aside from heat and gradually add the cranberry mixture.
5) Loosely... - 35.5852
You May Also Like!
Port Marinated Tenderloin With Cranberries
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Combine tenderloin, cranberries and next 7 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove tenderloin from bag, reserving marinade.
Preheat oven... - 36.7582
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Sauce
1. Make a hole through the .middle of the slices and stuff with parsley, garlic and salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan and toss the meat in the hot butter for a minute. Set aside.
3. Add the rest of the butter to the pan and stir... - 39.0797
Herb & Cranberry Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery, onion and apple in butter.
Add diced bread, sage, marjoram and place all in bowl.
In a small saucepan mix cranberry sauce, brown sugar, salt and orange rind.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add to bread mixture with 1/4 cup orange... - 41.9635
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry And Roasted-garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Place head of garlic in small ovenproof dish.
Drizzle with olive oil; cover with foil.
Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
Cool; peel cloves.
Reserve garlic oil.
Do ahead can be made 7 day ahead.
Cover separately and chill.
Boil... - 42.709
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 38.8645
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 115.381
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 33.141
Glazed Pork Tenderloin
This glazed pork tenderloin is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with currant jelly or jellied cranberry sauce combined with horseradish, the pork is brushed and microwave roasted to cook. Cooked to doneness, it is served with a broth and wine sauce prepared... - 41.2637
Roast Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Using the flat end of a cleaver, beat the tenderloin thin. Slice the tenderloin into two without actually breaking them apart fully.
3) Meanwhile, prepeare the citrus dressing.
4) In a frying pan, melt the... - 45.0694
Tenderloin Cranberry Recipes By Category
Tenderloin Cranberry Dish: