- » Tenderloin
Tenderloin is the softest part of a pork of beef's loin that is used to prepare delicious food items like the Turkey Tenderloin. Tenderloins are also used to make steaks or roasts. Easy to cook, Tenderloins serve as ... More »
Juicy Beef Tenderloin
Do you enjoy a nice chunk of meat? Get some tips from Chef Jason who shows you how to select a good steak. He then let's you in on a simple way to cook the steaks, topped with a delicious sauce! - 143.668
Black Pepper Crusted Pork With Black Cherry Glaze
This spicy crusted pork dish with the sweet and tangy black cherry sauce is a real elegant, restaurant-style dish that will help you woe your love. I made this for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and she accepted my proposal for marriage cause she was... - 141.163
Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin With Cheese Topping And El Vocho
This is a video which will definitely give you ideas for some food and drink preparation for the Passover. The curious cook prepares Passover Seared Beef Tenderloin with Cheese Topping and El Vocho to mark the occasion. Watch the video for the recipe. - 126.007
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 119.768
Beef Tenderloin Steak
Here is a great recipe for a perfectly cooked steak. The chef here prepared an amazing beef tenderloin steak. These steaks are served with a sauce flavored with marsala wine and Worcestershire sauce. - 118.741
Grilled Smoked Pork Tenderloin
Cook up on the grill with these succulent pieces of pork tenderloin! Impress you family and friends with this dish! Ken impresses enough on this video to make you want to try! - 117.343
Spice Encrusted Steak
Simple tips for encrusting steaks with garlic and chunky spices. This steak goes perfectly with the Watermelon Salsa. - 114.773
How To Brine And Grill A Succulent Pork Tenderloin
1. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
2. Then , add dark brown sugar, bay leaves, and Herbes de Provence. Mix
3. Reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the... - 113.68
Pink Pepper Encrusted Beef Tenderloin
If you are looking for some great recipe to impress your friends, here is the video for that. Beef tenderloin is very flavorful with only a little salt and pepper seasoning. But if you want to dress it up a little, a light, crusty rub adds a bit of flavor... - 113.637
Pork Tenderloin Skewers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first... - 111.683
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 108.942
Grilled Cabernet Tenderloin
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a sealable container, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and black pepper. Mix.
3. Put steak fillet in marinade, cover with lid, and shake to coat it well. Place the container in... - 108.341
Espresso Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Ice Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Using a paper towel, pat the tenderloin dry. Keep it aside.
3. For rub, in a mixing bowl, combine espresso powder, chilli powder, brown sugar, and hot mustard.
4. Add coriander, garlic powder, salt, and... - 106.072
Betty's Tarragon Beef Tenderloin Filets
Need a sumptuous dish for the holidays? Then you absolutely can’t go wrong with Betty’s tarragon flavored beef tenderloin fillets. This dish does take a little extra time to come together, but it's simple and scrumptious and the results are mind-blowing... - 102.7
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
A great option for party or any special occasion meal, beef tenderloin is easier to cook than you might think. In this video, you'll learn how to make a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin your guests will rave about. - 98.8501
Bbq Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a plate place beef tenderloin, pour in olive oil and red wine.
2. Sprinkle peppercorn and salt. Rub well and tie it up thread. Set aside.
3. Chunk the veggies and place in a plate. Pour olive oil and sprinkle pepper.
4. Preheat the... - 97.3307
Easter Special Beef Tenderloin
As Easter is round the corner and you're deciding what to make, then you must check this out. The Chef makes beef tenderloin with an amazing dipping sauce. This is a perfect meal to have for Easter. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 95.6533
Pork Tenderloin With Dijon Marsala Sauce
1. Trim off extra fat from pork tenderloin, and spread mustard on one side.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
4. Place a frying pan on flame, and place tenderloin upside down in the pan. Spread... - 93.953
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Parsley And Basil
Are you in a jiffy to cook up some quick meal for your dinner. This roasted pork tenderloin with fresh parsley and basil is a simple recipe, which can be prepared at any time of the day. Watch the chef to follow detail instructions on this recipe and try to... - 93.2426
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
Think roasting pork tenderloins to perfection is a tough task? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect pork dish with a yummy plum sauce. Watch now and know more! - 81.2261
Pork Tenderloin Salad With Apples And Apricots
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over moderately high heat.
3) Add the pork to sautÃ© by turning, until well browned all over, 7 to 10 minutes.
4) In a baking dish, transfer... - 47.7563
Tenderloin Medallions La Joya
1)To prepare sauce, boil together chilies, onion, garlic, tomatoes, thyme, cumin, bay leaf, salt and pepper until chillies are tender.
2)Make a puree of the mixture using a food processor.
3)Boil this puree and simmer to thicken.
4)Season with... - 47.2264
1.Season tenderloin with garlic, salt, red pepper and black pepper.
2.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
3.Take a deep roasting pan and arrange tenderloin in it .
4.In a bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic and burgundy and pour the... - 46.7227
1.Cut the outer fat of tenderloin.
2.Pull the remaining fat about 1 inches in order to avoid curling.
3.Put a sprinkling of salt, garlic salt and MSG on steak.
4.Add a sprinkling of coarse pepper on both sides of steak and press it using a... - 46.611
Father Tim's Beef Tenderloin
Combine the salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, Italian seasoning, and Creole seasoning in a small bowl.
Rub the beef with the oil.
Coat both sides of the beef with the spice mixture.
Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least... - 46.2888
Millefeuilles Of Beef Tenderloin
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making sauce, heat butter and stir fry onion and garlic in it. Add in thyme, carrot, bay leaf, mushrooms, salt, peppercorns and tomat paste. Stir.
3)Add in wine and reduce volume by half. Now add in the... - 46.2261
Light And Easy Turkey Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a 12 x 16-inch foil rectangle, place carrots and top with tenderloin.
3. Over tenderloin place the onion and pepper slices.
4. Sprinkle using garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper.
5. Fold edges of... - 45.8336
1) Make 1/4-inch wide strips by slicing the beef.
2) Take a baking dish and heat it for 30 seconds.
3) Place butter and brown the meat in it and remove half the section when done.
4) Sauté meat in the dish in butter for 4 minutes, stirring after 2... - 45.5586
Beef Tenderloin With Summer Savory
1 Cut filet into thin strips.
2 In a pan, heat the butter until foaming.
3 Add in the beef strips and sauté over high heat.
4 Add in sliced mushrooms and chopped onions.
5 Cook gently, until the onions are soft.
6 Add in... - 45.4155
Make Ahead Party Beef Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter.
3) When the butter starts to sizzle, add in the garlic, ground round, onion and mushrooms. Saute till the meat changes colour, the onions become transparent and the... - 45.4064
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
1. Remove the fat from tenderloin.
2. Preheat the meat to 425 degrees.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet and spray nonstick coating on it.
4. Put mushrooms and onions in it and cook on medium heat.
5. Add parsley and tarragon to the mixture and... - 45.3572
Sally Jessy Raphael's Pork Tenderloins And Smoked Scallops
1) In a glass or ceramic baking dish, add orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic, pepper, cilantro, bay leaves, sugar, teriyaki sauce, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
2) Add in the pork tenderloins into the marinade. Coat... - 45.2376
Beef Tenderloin Sandwiches
1. Spread softened butter in the toast, halve each toast into 2 triangles, and place on a serving plate.
2. Cook garlic in ¼ cup melted butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Add tenderloin with salt and pepper and cook until both sides of the meat turn brown.... - 45.2227
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 45.15
Pork Tenderloin Munich
Cut pork into thin slices and flatten with the side of a meat cleaver to 2 inch diameter.
Braise the pork in butter until done, very slowly at first, then increase heat until centre is pink.
To make the sauce, melt 4 Tbsp butter in another pan.
Add onions,... - 45.0782
Grilled Beef Tenderloin With Spicy Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil the stock, wine, vinegar, coriander, fennel, cayenne, paprika, cumin and thyme over high heat.
2) Simmer and let the liquid reduce to about a cup. Let cool.
3) In a blender, blend the liquid and while it is processing,... - 45.0782
Cooking tenderloin may seem to be challenge for many individuals, especially those who are not very used to preparing and cooking meat. This fine cut of steak is also a little expensive which is why it should be cooked perfectly. The best way to cook this... - 44.9373
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Salad
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Coat the beef with no-stick spray and season with the salt and pepper.
Grill, covered, 4" from the heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer registers... - 44.7877
Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set... - 44.1646
Beef Tenderloin With Celery
Peel and thinly slice one of the onions.
Separate the leaves from the celery sticks.
Put half of the onion slices, celery leaves, carrot slices, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns into a dish just large enough to hold the meat.
Put the meat on the bed of... - 44.0003
Tenderloin Recipes By Category