- » Tender Roast Chicken
Tender Roast Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tender roast chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tender roast chicken recipes.
Baked Chicken Tenders
For all the on-to-go people out there, this delectable recipe is heaven sent. There is nothing like delicious chicken tenders spiced with luscious herbs and served with a dollop of cream and Kirk Leins tells you exactly how to do that. Just follow this recipe... - 117.601
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Meat Tenderizer Marinating Sauce
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
Pour over the meat to be marinated, covering it.
Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
To roast the meat, remove it from the marinade.
Roast following your recipe.
Baste the roast 2 to 3 times with the marinating sauce... - 35.6536
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
Pot Roast Chicken
Marinate chicken with salt and pepper in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lemon juice, and oregano.
Heat Dutch oven.
Add rest of oil and brown chicken.
Add marinade and a little water, cover, and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour or... - 29.4403
Country Roasted Chicken Dinner
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, honey, water and butter.
In 18xl2-inch roasting pan, arrange chicken, breast side up; brush with soup mixture.
Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
Roast 30 minutes; drain.
Arrange... - 34.8271
Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Oven Fried Chicken Wings are crisp and finger licking good. For this Oven Fried Chicken Wings recipe you can add more pepper if you like it spicier and this recipe is much healthier than the traditional fried sweet and crispy chicken wings. Making these yummy... - 35.4689
This Szechwan Chicken gets its heat from crushed peppers and is best to serve with rice, or another mild dish to offset the spicy heat. Here€™s the delicious chicken recipe you can easily cook. This recipe is simple and tastes great. So enjoy cooking it! - 38.1759
Roast Chicken Or Turkey
Have chicken or turkey at room temperature.
Rub inside and out with salt and pepper.
Stuff with one of the following stuffings and truss with string or skewers.
Rub skin with juice of half the lemon and brush with melted butter.
Roast in a 325 degree... - 30.5437
Whirlybird Roast Chickens
1. Prepare stuffing mix with 1/3 cup of the melted butter or margarine and water, as label directs.
2. Stuff neck and body cavities of chickens lightly; skewer neck skin to body; tie legs tightly to tail.
3. Place chickens on spit, brush with remaining melted... - 26.3073
Roast Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
The past few weeks I've been digging around for the cleverest, tastiest, most sustainable, healthiest and most economical way to eat chicken. Roast chicken is often described as a simple dish, and who doesn't love a golden, tender, juicy, crispy skinned,... - 0
Twin Stuffed Chickens
Rinse chickens; pat dry sprinkle inside with seasoned salt.
In a medium-size frying pan, saute celery and onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
Stir in water and stuffing mix until mixture is evenly moist.
Stuff lightly into neck and... - 33.5137
Roast Chicken With Apple Stuffing
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
If chicken is not to be stuffed sprinkle inside with salt and pepper and truss bird by folding wings under back and tying the drum sticks together close to the body or, stuff the body and neck cavities about 3/4 full with the... - 28.3252
Casserole Roasted Chicken
Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Add chicken; brown on... - 42.6477
Spit Roasted Stuffed Chicken
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing (recipe below) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
3. Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body. Rub bird with... - 25.0418
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a small bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice, and tarragon.
Rub mixture inside chicken cavity and over skin.
Lay bacon strips over top of chicken and roast until chicken is tender and drumstick wiggles easily. - 28.9003
Oven Fried Chicken
Pat the chicken pieces dry.
In a medium size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, thyme, and marjoram; set aside.
In a 9 inch pie pan, toss the bread crumbs with the parsley and cheese and set aside.
Dip the chicken first into the yogurt mixture, using a spoon... - 40.357
Western Roast Chicken
Combine bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and celery in a bowl.
Blend salt, ginger, soy, melted butter, orange and hot water; stir through bread mixture.
Pack stuffing loosely into bird and truss.
Place breast side up on wire rack in shallow baking pan.
Brush... - 38.1295
Roast Chicken With Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and lemon juice; brush over chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken. Roast... - 31.9492
Roasted Chicken And Potatoes
Roasted chicken and potatoes is a herbed potato recipe. Spiced with garlic and seasoned to taste, the chicken is cooked with red potatoes and can be served with broccoli for a beautiful presentation at the table. - 37.8198
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.4632
Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute 5 minutes.
Sprinkle flour and next 3 ingredients Over vegetables, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in broth, potato, and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, partially... - 40.9937
Roasted Stuffed Chicken With Glaze
1. Prepare stuffing mix with 1/3 cup of the melted butter or margarine and water, following label directions on package.
2. Wash chicken, then dry. Stuff neck and body cavities lightly; skewer neck skin to body; secure body cavity closed and tie legs tightly... - 24.7813
This baked chicken recipe is a simple recipe that is great for homely meals. Quick to fix, this baked chicken is made with lemon rub and basted with butter for cooking. Spiced and seasoned to taste, this baked chicken can be served with salads or sides of... - 34.7911
Roast Chicken With Sausage Nut Stuffing
Wash and dry chicken.
Rub skin with cut lemon.
Stuff body and neck cavities of chicken lightly with Sausage-Nut Stuffing, and truss.
Rub with fat; then sprinkle with celery leaves, rosemary, and onion.
Wrap loosely in foil and put on rack in open shallow... - 41.9527
Roast Chicken Flambe
Rub chicken inside and out with salt, and place butter and celery in the cavity.
Set chicken on a rack in a baking pan and brown in a hot oven (425°) for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, pour over warm brandy, and ignite, basting chicken until the flame... - 31.5249
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork is an excellent as well as easy recipe for those who like both chicken and pork. I wish I could make more of this Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork. You will be glad you made it! - 35.5693
Country Roast Chicken
Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover.
Simmer 45 minutes.
Add livers; cover; simmer 15 minutes longer; cool.
Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth.
Chop giblets and... - 40.173
Pot Roasted Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken disjointed
2) In a skillet, pour in the fat, saute the onions till brown
3) Sprinkle in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and flour
4) Add in the water
5) Cover the skillet with the lid and... - 41.0148
Wash and dry chicken.
Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body.
Rub bird with softened butter or margarine... - 30.2394
Barbecued Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat the sauce.
3) Pour the sauce to a toasting pan and let it cool.
4) Dredge the chicken with paprika, parsley and garlic powder.
5) Allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
6) Arrange the... - 35.3722
Roast Chicken With Thirty Cloves Of Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Separate unpeeled garlic into cloves. Trim ends. Drop garlic cloves into a pot of boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon. Peels should slip off easily.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch... - 26.3653
Basic Marinated Roast Chicken
Basic Roast Chicken is a delicious side dish. This Basic Roast Chicken gets a five star because of how easy it is to prepare. Do try it! - 22.3797
Casserole Roasted Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Peel onions. Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
2. Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large, heavy, flameproof casserole or Dutch oven. Add chicken;... - 36.3541
Herbes De Provence Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and seasoning mix. Whisk them together.
3. Throw chicken and potatoes in it. Toss and coat well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 100.73
Bread Stuffed Roasted Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 30.2398
Foil Baked Chicken Supreme
Foil baked chicken supreme is a herbed chicken recipe, prepared with chicken breasts. Flavored with garlic and cooked with creamy mushroom soup, the foil baked chicken supreme makes an easy and grea meal at home. - 33.907
Roast Chicken Paprika
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Rub outside of chicken and inside body cavity with the 2 tablespoons sour cream, 3 teaspoons of the paprika and the salt. Place carrot, onion and celery inside body cavity; ties legs together.
2. Place chicken, breast-side up, on rack... - 37.0111
Herbed Chicken & Potato Casserole
1. Sprinkle chicken cavities with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper. Peel onions. Scrub potatoes; pare a band around the center of each.
2. Melt butter or margarine with the vegetable oil in a large heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven. Add chicken;... - 32.3593
Imperial Chicken Bake
Imperial chicken bake is a breaded chicken recipe prepared with cheee to taste. Cooked in the oven with butter and garlic for flavor along with lemon juice, the imperial chicken bake is easy and simple and sure to delight the party at the dinner table! - 41.2718
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 41.7687
Country Roast Chicken
1. Remove the giblets and necks from the chicken packages and add all, except livers, to a saucepan with water and salt and simmer for three quarters of an hour
2. Add livers, cover and simmer for another fifteen minuutes and allow to... - 40.3685
Oven Fried Chicken
This oven fried chicken is a healthy yet delicious crusty chicken recipe. Breaded with a cheesy coating and flavored with a hint of garlic, the oven fried chicken is best served with grilled vegetable salad with a sauce of choice. - 34.0922
Lemon Basted Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sprinkle chicken with oregano and garlic powder.
Melt butter in roasting pan or casserole.
Add chicken; turn to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast chicken skin side up, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn... - 39.1053
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing
1. Clean the chicken cavity wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a bowl, combine onion, oatmeal, suet or vegetable fat and seasonings
4. Stir using a fork to mix... - 43.2528
Double Treat Roast Chicken
Remove chicken giblets from chickens and return chicken and livers to refrigerator.
Combine giblets, water, celery leaves, onion slices, salt and pepper in medium size saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 50 minutes.
Add chicken livers and cook... - 43.2707
Alsatian Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 300 °.
Wash chicken and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavity with salt and set aside.
Saute liver in oil in small skillet until browned; drain and mince.
Soak bread slices in milk, then squeeze and separate with fork.
Combine... - 44.399
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Herbs
Remove gall bladder, wash and chop the liver finely.
Mix the chopped liver with breadcrumbs, forcemeat herbs, seasoning and sufficient oiled butter to moisten.
Stuff the bird with forcemeat, truss for roasting.
Roast in moderately hot oven (350-375° F., Gas... - 39.1446
Perfect Classic Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a kitchen scissors or meat knife, trim off the fat from the neck and tail ends of the chicken and dry the cavity with paper towels.
3. Stuff the cavity with parsley, bay leaf, chives, and onion... - 41.5093
Roast Chicken With Apples Turnips And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, pepper and salt.
3. Grease a roasting pan with butter or oil.
4. Rub the spice mix inside and on the chicken so that the meat is well seasoned.
5. Place the bird... - 46.5667
Dry Brine Roast Chicken
You want to have the most moist, tender and flavorful chicken ever? Dry brine it. You have no idea how perfect this is! Enjoy! - 0
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.6756
Roast Chicken Basquaise
Wipe inside of chicken with a damp cloth, but do not wash it as this hinders browning and does nothing to improve the flavor.
Season the bird inside to penetrate the flesh (seasoning outside does not do this; the salt draws out the juices and prevents... - 44.4032
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 122.435
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 44.8181
Roast Chicken With Tomato Caper Sauce
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle inside of cavity with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Squeeze juice of lemon inside and over skin of chicken; rub with rosemary.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tie legs to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken, breast side up, in... - 43.9497
Lime Roasted Chicken
1) With black salt and pepper, rub the chicken portions properly all over. Place them in a shallow ovenproof dish and set aside.
2) From only 2 of the limes, pare away thin strips of the rind very carefully, with the help of a lemon parer. Cut... - 41.1496
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 44.7857
Cinnamon Glazed Chicken
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in 3 teaspoons of the cinnamon and curry and garlic powders; heat until bubbly.
Wash chickens inside and out; remove packets of giblets, if any, and set aside to simmer for broth to use in soup or gravy.
Pat... - 39.5156
Roasted Chicken With Wild Rice Soup
1.onion is tender. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,- level with a knife. Stir flour, tarragon, and thyme into onion mixture,- cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add 2 cups water, sherry, chicken broth, and evaporated milk,- bring the mixture to... - 30.6387
Oven Barbecued Chicken
Put chicken on rack in a roasting pan and brush generously with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast at 350Â°F about 50 minutes, or until golden brown, brushing occasionally with butter.
Brush browned chicken with Golden Barbecue Sauce and repeat... - 25.366
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Thr roast chicken tarragon is a roasted recipe of chicken with vegetables and tarragon with parsley. Roasted in the oven and served with tarragon sauce, this roast chicken with tarragon is fit for both parties and family meals. I especially love it for the... - 49.1738
Chicken Polish Style
Chicken polsh style is the result of one of my many kitchen experiments. This time I was trying to bring a quaint european flavor to my meal and I came up with chicken flavored with dill and stuffed with breadcrumbs and eggs mix along with chicken liver and... - 45.6028
Roasted Chicken With Bacon
Truss chicken for roasting, season lightly and cover with bacon.
Roast on a trivet in the roasting tin in a fairly hot oven (375°-400° F., Gas 5-6) until tender, 1-1 1/2 hr Baste frequently.
The chicken may be roasted on the breast for a little while at the... - 33.1011
Roast Chicken & Kiwi With Raspberry Glaze
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place, skin side up, in a single layer in large shallow pan; brush with butter.
Roast, basting frequently with butter, about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain off fat.
While chicken is... - 37.9583
Pot Roasted Chicken
For extra flavour put a sprig of rosemary or tarragon inside the chicken.
Melt the butter in a casserole.
When hot add the chicken, and fry until brown all over.
Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Cover and cook gently until tender.
Cook the chicken lying on... - 32.6799
Roast Game Hens Or Squabs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Rub the game hens or squabs with the lemon half and sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat two tablespoons of the butter, add the chicken liver halves and cook until barely done. Remove from... - 32.1199
Pennsylvania Dutch Roast Chicken
Pennsylvania Dutch Roast Chicken is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.4676
Island Style Chicken
Have the whole broilers boned, if you like.
Wash and dry.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Mix together the veal, pork, scallions, egg, soy sauce, sherry, Ac'cent, water chestnuts, and remaining salt and pepper.
Stuff the broilers and... - 44.5712
Pan-Roasted Chicken has a grand taste. Pan-Roasted Chicken gets its taste from chicken flavored with white wine. Pan-Roasted Chicken is inspired by many food joints. - 42.8228
Chicken Potato Roast
Fold wings of chicken across back with tips touching.
Place apple, onion and garlic in body cavity.
Tie drumsticks to tail.
Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices about 3/4 of the way... - 37.5936
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 43.6168
Country Roast Chicken
1. Remove giblets and necks from chicken packages and place (except livers) with water and salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add livers; cover; simmer for 15 minutes longer; cool.
2. Remove giblets and necks from broth; reserve broth. Chop... - 37.8335
Chinese Roast Chicken
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic and onions. Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
3. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and bake in oven,... - 29.8492
Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Roughly chop the chillies and put in a food processor with the turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of cold water. Blend to... - 40.3202
This Chicken Veronique tastes incredible ! Try this chicken stuffed with creamy veal and doused with wine sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've enjoyed this Chicken Veronique. - 44.4432
Chicken On A Spit
Prepare stuffing mix with 1/3 cup of the melted butter or margarine and water, following label directions on package.
Wash chicken, then dry.
Stuff neck and body cavities lightly; skewer neck skin to body; secure body cavity closed and tie legs tightly to... - 32.5625
Little Chicken Roasts
1.Wash chicken thoroughly with cold water from outside and within and once done dry.
2.Apply salt in the cuts and inside.
3.Drain the pineapples and reserve the liquid.
4.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
5.Take a small saucepan, heat... - 46.5541
Lemon Glazed Roast Chicken
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of chickens; save to simmer for soup. Rinse chickens inside and out; pat dry. Tie legs together. Place, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in salt and pepper;... - 29.0207
The piquant chicken is a roasted chicken recipe that may be flavored with lemon or lime. Simply browned with butter in a skillet the easy piquant chicken is simple, filling and savory and can be made every now and then for a delicious meal. - 33.9777
Roast Chicken Pieces
Sprinkle all the chicken pieces with salt.
Melt the lard in a skillet and fry the pieces until they are evenly browned.
In a mortar, pound the garlic with the chopped parsley, the bread crumbs and the toasted almonds.
Dilute the paste with the water and add... - 37.7786
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Roast Chicken With Onion Apple Sauce
Sprinkle salt and pepper inside cavities of chicken; put apple and onion chunks inside cavities.
Truss chicken, and place breast down on a rack in a shallow pan.
Brush with part of melted butter.
Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for about 1 hour.
Meanwhile,... - 37.8942
Busy Woman's Roast Chicken
Prepare dressing according to package directions with 1 1/4 cups water.
Set aside to cool.
When cool, stir in sauterne.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of water for 5 minutes.
Drain and place in slow-cooking pot.
Rinse and dry.
chicken;... - 39.81
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 45.4513
Elegant Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels; lightly rub cavities with salt.
Spoon about 1/2 cup of the stuffing into breast cavity.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Spoon remaining stuffing lightly into back cavity; do not pack.
Close by placing skewers... - 36.31
Mum's Roast Chicken Dinner
1. To make stuffing, mix bread, bacon, apricots, spring onions, pecans, parsley, sage and black pepper in a bowl. Combine milk and egg, pour into bread mixture (a) and mix well.
2. Discard any fat from cavity of chicken. Rinse cavity and surface under cold... - 34.7473
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large, shallow baking pan, place chicken pieces, green-pepper and potatoes in a single layer.
3) In a bowl, place together garlic, oil and oregano and mix well.
4) Dribble the garlic mixture over chicken... - 44.8548
Roasted Elephant Garlic And Chicken Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Lay garlic and shallots on a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap to enclose completely. Roast until garlic is softened, about 20 minutes. Remove garlic and shallots from foil and finely chop or mash them both.... - 31.881
Roast Chicken And Vegetables
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) before roasting.
2) On a rack in a roasting pan, arrange the chicken and roast it for about 90 minutes in preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C).
3) Keep the... - 37.6826
Pan Roasted Herbed Potatoes And Chicken
1. Remove the chicken tenderloins from the breast meat. Cut the breast meat in half horizontally, to create thin cutlets. Pound the tenderloins and cutlets between sheets of plastic wrap, until they are 1/4 inch thick. Place them in a shallow bowl, add 1/4... - 35.2072
Italian Roast Stuffed Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large skillet melt butter.
Add onions, celery and mushrooms.
Saute until onions are tender and liquid from mushrooms evaporates, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add bread crumbs, parsley, rosemary and wine.
Mix gently until... - 42.8147
Sprinkle chicken inside with salt and pepper.
Pack stuffing lightly into neck cavity.
(Bread-and-Butter Stuffing is good with capon; for recipe, see section on STUFFINGS.) Smooth neck skin over stuffing and fasten with wooden picks or skewers to back of... - 30.0404
Hawaiian Style Stuffed Roast Chicken
1) Season the whole chickens with 2 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F
3) In a bowl, mix together the veal, pork, scallions, egg, soy sauce, sherry, accent, water chestnuts, and remaining salt and... - 44.8823
Rosh Hashanah - Honey Mustard Chicken
Honey Mustard Chicken, a very traditional Jewish New Year dish. Rosh Hashanah is festivity of the Jews, and honey is considered to be good to be eaten during this time, as it eaten in hope of a sweet year up ahead. - 48.9937