- » Tender Lamb Chop
Tender Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tender lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tender lamb chop recipes.
Tender Marinated Lamb Chops
Mix all ingredients, except lamb, together in bowl.
Place lamb on large platter and cover with marinade. Marinate 1 hour. Turn chops over 2 to 3 times during this time.
Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
Oil grill and add lamb chops. Cook, uncovered, 6 to 7... - 28.3358
Tender Lamb Chops With Ginger And Crushed Spices
1. Grind the peppercorns, coriander seeds and fennel seeds in a spice grinder. Transfer to a bowl and add the salt, ginger, crushed dried chillies, yogurt, papaya pulp and oil. Blend together and rub the mixture over the chops.
2. Place the chops in a... - 34.674
Zesty Lamb Chops
In microproof baking dish arrange lamb chops in one layer.
Sprinkle with onion and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread over lamb chops.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 60 (bake) 15 minutes, or until... - 27.5173
Touch-of-dill Lamb Chops
There can be nothing as delicious as this Touch-of-Dill Lamb Chops. Enjoy this great recipe for Touch-of-Dill Lamb Chops, as it is also easy to cook! - 26.4467
Savory Stuffed Lamb Chops
Saute onion, celery and garlic in butter until crisp-tender.
Combine vegetable mixture, rice, mushrooms, parsley, salt, thyme and rosemary.
Fill pockets in lamb chops with rice mixture, dividing mixture evenly among chops.
Place chops in baking... - 30.2563
Polynesian Lamb Chops
1 Trim excess fat from chops.
Rub lamb with curry powder.
Brown slowly in oil in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit; remove.
2 Saute onion and garlic until soft in same pan; stir in salt, allspice, water and lemon juice.
Bring to... - 36.9788
Season chops with salt and pepper; brown chops on cooking grill over coals at sides of charcoal kettle or in gas kettle with cover off using DIRECT METHOD HIGH HEAT.
Turn chops with tongs as needed to brown evenly.
Switch gas kettle to INDIRECT METHOD LOW... - 28.6092
Cranberry-orange Lamb Chops
There can be nothing as delicious as this Cranberry-Orange Lamb Chops . Enjoy this great recipe for Cranberry-Orange Lamb Chops , as it is also easy to cook! - 33.5909
Deviled Lamb Chops
Rub the lamb chops with the salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a deep frying-pan.
Add the chops and brown on both sides.
Pour off the oil from the pan and set the chops aside, in the pan.
Put the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil,... - 33.8938
Slow Cooked Lamb Chops
Place onion in a slow cooker.
Combine oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper and rub over the lamb chops.
Place chops over the onions and top with garlic.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. - 32.8683
Herb-glazed Lamb Chops
Herb glazed lamb chops is an easy and quick cooked lamb dish prepared with lamb shoulders or leg. Flavored with soy sauce, mustard and basil the herbed lamb chops are prepared in a jiffy and can be served with rice or flat breads. - 35.3582
Peruvian Lamb Chops
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
3. Pound flour mixture into lamb chops with the edge of a saucer.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add lamb chops and scallions and cook until chops are browned on... - 43.7111
Lamb Chops A L'orange
Place chops in a 10 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet.
Sprinkle chops with garlic salt.
Place fresh orange slice on top of each chop.
Spread orange marmalade over each chop and orange slice.
Heat, covered, on roast for 25 minutes or until chops are... - 25.7132
Lamb Chops Korabiak
Melt half of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and onions and saute until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle chops with rosemary, salt, pepper... - 38.2254
Breaded Baby Lamb Chops
1. Trim the excess fat off the lamb chops
2. Lightly flatten the meatier portion of the chops using a meat hammer or with the side of a cleaver.
3. Place eggs in a shallow dish
4. Spread crumbs on a plate.
5. Rub both sides of the chops... - 39.6417
Sherried Lamb Chops
1. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and lamb chops. Brown chops on both sides.
4. Remove garlic.
5. Add sherry, hot water and bouillon cube.
6. Cover, with vac-control valve... - 42.0074
Orange-glazed Lamb Chops With Mint And Raisin Pilaf
Sprinkle lamb chops lightly with salt, rosemary and pepper, then brush with melted butter; arrange in a single layer on a broiler pan so that curved ribs all face the same way.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until nicely browned.
Meanwhile,... - 40.8587
Cranberry Orange Lamb Chops
1. Take a skillet, add hot shortening and brown either side of lamb chops.
2. Take the chops off the pan, stir in cranberry juice.
3. Mix cornstarch and cook till sauce thickens.
4. Add lamb chops, salt and sugar and allow to simmer, stirring... - 38.0959
Stuffed Lamb Chops
Cut a pocket in meaty side of chops.
Combine and mix flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chops with flour mixture.
Combine and mix apples, onion and celery; combine with all remaining ingredients.
Fill pockets in chops with stuffing.
Wrap each chop in a... - 44.9719
Curried Lamb Chops
In skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Melt remaining butter in skillet and cook onion, apple, celery and garlic until softened but not browned.
Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Stir... - 38.9691
Lamb Chops Pakistani
1. Trim fat from chops; melt butter or margarine in large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting cover; brown chops on both sides; remove.
2. Saute onion until tender in remaining fat in pan; stir in rice, grapes, apricots, peanuts, salt, ginger, cloves, pepper,... - 30.7209
Napa Valley Lamb Chops
Cut edges of lamb chops to prevent curling.
Sprinkle chops with meat tenderizer and let stand for 1 hour.
Heat garlic in oil.
Saute lamb chops in oil until brown on both sides.
Season meat with salt and pepper, and add onion, consomme, and wine.
Cover and... - 38.4096
Spicy Lamb Chops
If you want to serve a spicy mouth watering appetizer for your next party, this is the only recipe that could fit your requirement. The chef in the video is making spicy lamb chops by marinating it in yogurt based marinade with ground spices. Hours of... - 118.118
California Style Lamb Chops
Brown lamb chops in oil in large skillet.
Remove chops; drain, reserving 1/2 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Add onion to reserved drippings; saute until tender.
Drain peaches; reserve syrup.
Mix 3/4 cup reserved peach syrup, lime peel, lime... - 41.6962
Touch Of Dill Lamb Chops
1. Take a skillet, add shortening and brown the chops on either sides.
2. Stir in water, dill seed and soup.
3. Mix thoroughly and simmer, stirring intermittently, for about 35 to 40 minutes or till chops turn fork tender.
4. Serve hot. - 31.7969
Crumbed Lamb Chops
Mix the flour, salt and pepper to taste, rosemary and cayenne together.
Coat the chops in the flour mixture, then in the beaten eggs and finally in the breadcrumbs.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the chops and brown on all sides.
Fry for 10 to 12... - 30.5369
Baked Dressed Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from the chops and gash the edges in several places.
Brown lightly on both sides in the heated oil.
Place browned chops close together in a shallow 9-inch-square bake pan.
Pour mushrooms with their liquid into the frying pan; simmer until half... - 32.2553
Savory Skillet Lamb Chops
1. Slowly heat salad oil in skillet with tight-fitting lid. Add chops; brown well on both sides—about 5 minutes in all.
2. Add rest of ingredients along with 1/2 cup water, mixing well; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 40 minutes, or until... - 27.2353
Lamb Chops In Cider
1. Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the chops. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the chops and fry until browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion to the casserole and fry for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle in any... - 31.5247
Lamb Chops Cream Gravy
1. Rub the lamb chops with a clove of garlic to infuse flavor.
2. Use a large skillet,
3. Heat oil the skillet.
4. When oil is hot, arrange lamb chops and sear on both sides. Remove chops from the pan
5. Add onions to the fat in the... - 45.0074
Rosemary Lamb Chops
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sliced scallions and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the baby peas, baby lima beans, diced zucchini and crushed red pepper and season with... - 27.7522
Sauteed Lamb Chops
Trim excess for from lamb chops.
Sprinkle lomb chops with pepper.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add chops, cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels; set aside, and keep... - 40.36
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
Melt butter in a heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish on a conventional surface unit.
When butter is hot, sear lamb chops on both sides until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
While the chops are browning, drain pineapple juice into... - 34.5044
Tangy Lamb Chops
Broil chops according to Lamb Chop Broiling-Chart.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter till tender.
Blend in remaining ingredients, dash salt, and dash pepper.
Cook and stir over low heat till sauce is heated through.
Serve sauce with chops. - 29.2933
Lamb Chops A L Orange
Place chops in a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Sprinkle chops with garlic salt Place fresh orange slice and spread orange marmalade over each chop.
Microwave, covered,, on medium for 25 minutes or until chops are tender. - 16.2624
Lamb Chops With Pineapple Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
2.To make Pineapple Salsa: Peel pineapple; remove core and eyes.
Cut into 1 cm cubes.
Peel onion, finely chop.
Slit open chilli, scrape out... - 41.1213
Spicy Lamb Chops
– Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
– In a skillet, heat oil and cook onion with curry powder, but do not brown.
– Add lamb chops and cook until golden.
– Pour beef stock or water over mixture, season with salt, cover and let simmer over low... - 30.827
Party Lamb Chops
1. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
2. Brown chops on both sides in butter in skillet. Spread mustard on chops.
3. Add celery and liquid from can, tomato juice, and wine. Cover and simmer 1 hour over low heat until chops are tender. Place chops on platter... - 27.8584
Mandarin Lamb Chops
Brown chops on both sides in oil in large skillet.
Remove from pan; drain oil from pan.
Drain oranges; reserve liquid.
Blend reserved liquid and jelly.
Place jelly mixture over low heat, stirring until melted.
Combine cornstarch with 1 1/2 cup water; blend... - 37.7417
Mushroom Stuffed Lamb Chops
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; add mushrooms, green onions, savory, salt and cook until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Add bread cubes and water; mix well.
2. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Cut each chop,... - 25.5685