- » Tender Lamb Chop
Tender Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tender lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tender lamb chop recipes.
Tender Marinated Lamb Chops
Mix all ingredients, except lamb, together in bowl.
Place lamb on large platter and cover with marinade. Marinate 1 hour. Turn chops over 2 to 3 times during this time.
Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
Oil grill and add lamb chops. Cook, uncovered, 6 to 7... - 29.7962
Tender Lamb Chops With Ginger And Crushed Spices
1. Grind the peppercorns, coriander seeds and fennel seeds in a spice grinder. Transfer to a bowl and add the salt, ginger, crushed dried chillies, yogurt, papaya pulp and oil. Blend together and rub the mixture over the chops.
2. Place the chops in a... - 32.7749
Zesty Lamb Chops
In microproof baking dish arrange lamb chops in one layer.
Sprinkle with onion and garlic.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread over lamb chops.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 60 (bake) 15 minutes, or until... - 29.5414
Touch-of-dill Lamb Chops
There can be nothing as delicious as this Touch-of-Dill Lamb Chops. Enjoy this great recipe for Touch-of-Dill Lamb Chops, as it is also easy to cook! - 27.7821
Savory Stuffed Lamb Chops
Saute onion, celery and garlic in butter until crisp-tender.
Combine vegetable mixture, rice, mushrooms, parsley, salt, thyme and rosemary.
Fill pockets in lamb chops with rice mixture, dividing mixture evenly among chops.
Place chops in baking... - 31.5574
Season chops with salt and pepper; brown chops on cooking grill over coals at sides of charcoal kettle or in gas kettle with cover off using DIRECT METHOD HIGH HEAT.
Turn chops with tongs as needed to brown evenly.
Switch gas kettle to INDIRECT METHOD LOW... - 29.2527
Cranberry-orange Lamb Chops
There can be nothing as delicious as this Cranberry-Orange Lamb Chops . Enjoy this great recipe for Cranberry-Orange Lamb Chops , as it is also easy to cook! - 35.2331
Deviled Lamb Chops
Rub the lamb chops with the salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a deep frying-pan.
Add the chops and brown on both sides.
Pour off the oil from the pan and set the chops aside, in the pan.
Put the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil,... - 36.4553
Slow Cooked Lamb Chops
Place onion in a slow cooker.
Combine oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper and rub over the lamb chops.
Place chops over the onions and top with garlic.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. - 33.2116
Peruvian Lamb Chops
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
3. Pound flour mixture into lamb chops with the edge of a saucer.
4. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add lamb chops and scallions and cook until chops are browned on... - 43.5418
Herb-glazed Lamb Chops
Herb glazed lamb chops is an easy and quick cooked lamb dish prepared with lamb shoulders or leg. Flavored with soy sauce, mustard and basil the herbed lamb chops are prepared in a jiffy and can be served with rice or flat breads. - 37.9103
Lamb Chops A L'orange
Place chops in a 10 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet.
Sprinkle chops with garlic salt.
Place fresh orange slice on top of each chop.
Spread orange marmalade over each chop and orange slice.
Heat, covered, on roast for 25 minutes or until chops are... - 26.8615
Lamb Chops Korabiak
Melt half of butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and onions and saute until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in same skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle chops with rosemary, salt, pepper... - 40.1835
Breaded Baby Lamb Chops
1. Trim the excess fat off the lamb chops
2. Lightly flatten the meatier portion of the chops using a meat hammer or with the side of a cleaver.
3. Place eggs in a shallow dish
4. Spread crumbs on a plate.
5. Rub both sides of the chops... - 39.373
Sherried Lamb Chops
1. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and lamb chops. Brown chops on both sides.
4. Remove garlic.
5. Add sherry, hot water and bouillon cube.
6. Cover, with vac-control valve... - 41.9052
Cranberry Orange Lamb Chops
1. Take a skillet, add hot shortening and brown either side of lamb chops.
2. Take the chops off the pan, stir in cranberry juice.
3. Mix cornstarch and cook till sauce thickens.
4. Add lamb chops, salt and sugar and allow to simmer, stirring... - 37.637
Stuffed Lamb Chops
Cut a pocket in meaty side of chops.
Combine and mix flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chops with flour mixture.
Combine and mix apples, onion and celery; combine with all remaining ingredients.
Fill pockets in chops with stuffing.
Wrap each chop in a... - 44.6301
Curried Lamb Chops
In skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Melt remaining butter in skillet and cook onion, apple, celery and garlic until softened but not browned.
Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Stir... - 39.1792
Lamb Chops Pakistani
1. Trim fat from chops; melt butter or margarine in large, heavy skillet with tight-fitting cover; brown chops on both sides; remove.
2. Saute onion until tender in remaining fat in pan; stir in rice, grapes, apricots, peanuts, salt, ginger, cloves, pepper,... - 33.3145
Napa Valley Lamb Chops
Cut edges of lamb chops to prevent curling.
Sprinkle chops with meat tenderizer and let stand for 1 hour.
Heat garlic in oil.
Saute lamb chops in oil until brown on both sides.
Season meat with salt and pepper, and add onion, consomme, and wine.
Cover and... - 40.7157
Spicy Lamb Chops
If you want to serve a spicy mouth watering appetizer for your next party, this is the only recipe that could fit your requirement. The chef in the video is making spicy lamb chops by marinating it in yogurt based marinade with ground spices. Hours of... - 114.923
Orange-glazed Lamb Chops With Mint And Raisin Pilaf
Sprinkle lamb chops lightly with salt, rosemary and pepper, then brush with melted butter; arrange in a single layer on a broiler pan so that curved ribs all face the same way.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until nicely browned.
Meanwhile,... - 42.1519
Minted Lamb Chops
Wash mutton chops.
Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Pound only the meat on the chops, hitting carefully with a meat mallet or a rolling pin (belan), taking care not to hit on the bones, to flatten and break the tissues to make it tender.
Mix all... - 43.8804
Touch Of Dill Lamb Chops
1. Take a skillet, add shortening and brown the chops on either sides.
2. Stir in water, dill seed and soup.
3. Mix thoroughly and simmer, stirring intermittently, for about 35 to 40 minutes or till chops turn fork tender.
4. Serve hot. - 32.1761
Baked Dressed Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from the chops and gash the edges in several places.
Brown lightly on both sides in the heated oil.
Place browned chops close together in a shallow 9-inch-square bake pan.
Pour mushrooms with their liquid into the frying pan; simmer until half... - 34.9346
Crumbed Lamb Chops
Mix the flour, salt and pepper to taste, rosemary and cayenne together.
Coat the chops in the flour mixture, then in the beaten eggs and finally in the breadcrumbs.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the chops and brown on all sides.
Fry for 10 to 12... - 31.8553
Savory Skillet Lamb Chops
1. Slowly heat salad oil in skillet with tight-fitting lid. Add chops; brown well on both sides—about 5 minutes in all.
2. Add rest of ingredients along with 1/2 cup water, mixing well; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 40 minutes, or until... - 28.7551
Lamb Chops A L Orange
Place chops in a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Sprinkle chops with garlic salt Place fresh orange slice and spread orange marmalade over each chop.
Microwave, covered,, on medium for 25 minutes or until chops are tender. - 17.3128
Lamb Chops In Cider
1. Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the chops. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the chops and fry until browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion to the casserole and fry for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle in any... - 33.2983
Polynesian Lamb Chops
1 Trim excess fat from chops.
Rub lamb with curry powder.
Brown slowly in oil in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit; remove.
2 Saute onion and garlic until soft in same pan; stir in salt, allspice, water and lemon juice.
Bring to... - 38.7169
Lamb Chops Cream Gravy
1. Rub the lamb chops with a clove of garlic to infuse flavor.
2. Use a large skillet,
3. Heat oil the skillet.
4. When oil is hot, arrange lamb chops and sear on both sides. Remove chops from the pan
5. Add onions to the fat in the... - 44.7356
Rosemary Lamb Chops
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sliced scallions and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the baby peas, baby lima beans, diced zucchini and crushed red pepper and season with... - 28.8953
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
Melt butter in a heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish on a conventional surface unit.
When butter is hot, sear lamb chops on both sides until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
While the chops are browning, drain pineapple juice into... - 36.1264
Sauteed Lamb Chops
Trim excess for from lamb chops.
Sprinkle lomb chops with pepper.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add chops, cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels; set aside, and keep... - 42.5806
Marinated Lamb Chops
1. With a sharp knife, make several slanting cuts in the rim of fat on the chops. This prevents curling. Place the trimmed chops in a shallow dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, and spoon over the... - 26.6039
Tangy Lamb Chops
Broil chops according to Lamb Chop Broiling-Chart.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter till tender.
Blend in remaining ingredients, dash salt, and dash pepper.
Cook and stir over low heat till sauce is heated through.
Serve sauce with chops. - 30.4286
Lamb Chops With Pineapple Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
2.To make Pineapple Salsa: Peel pineapple; remove core and eyes.
Cut into 1 cm cubes.
Peel onion, finely chop.
Slit open chilli, scrape out... - 43.0368
Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops
Toss lamb chops with 3 tablespoons olive oil, thyme, garlic and salt & pepper.
Let marinate for 2-4 hours.
Spread in single layer on sheet tray; roast at 400F until dark golden brown and tender.
Remove and cool to room temperature. - 23.0528
Party Lamb Chops
1. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
2. Brown chops on both sides in butter in skillet. Spread mustard on chops.
3. Add celery and liquid from can, tomato juice, and wine. Cover and simmer 1 hour over low heat until chops are tender. Place chops on platter... - 29.2448
Mushroom Stuffed Lamb Chops
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; add mushrooms, green onions, savory, salt and cook until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Add bread cubes and water; mix well.
2. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Cut each chop,... - 28.0616
Lemony Lamb Shoulder Chops
In large skillet slowly brown chops on both sides in hot oil about 15 minutes.
Combine water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, oregano, rosemary, and pepper; pour over meat.
Cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove meat to warm... - 40.1217
Barbecued Lamb Chops
In 1 -qt casserole combine onion and butter.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chops.
Arrange chops on roasting rack with meatiest portions to outside.
Spoon half of sauce over chops.
Cover with wax... - 38.3028
Braised Lamb Chops
In large fry pan, brown chops in oil on both sides.
Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Cover; simmer 45 to 60 minutes until tender.
Remove chops to warm platter.
Combine flour with water; add to liquid in pan.
Cook, stirring... - 36.4013
Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs
Even James Bond was not able to access this highly classified recipe of Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs. Now I am outing it for all on the web. This Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs is always a hit. Do try out this Lamb Chops With Wine And Herbs recipe. I am... - 49.1285
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
1) Take a heavy frying pan and heat it.
2) Add chops and brown them on both sides. Turn off heat.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together water, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, and sugar.
4) Heat the lamb and add this sauce. Cover the pan and cook for 30... - 47.2938
Lamb Chops With Mint
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. Sprinkle the lamb chops with the salt and pepper. Grill directly over medium-hot coals, or broil 4 inches from the heat, for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until the chops are the way you like them. Transfer to... - 28.6168
Rosemary Lamb Chops
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Brown lamb chops on both sides in hot oil; remove from wok.
Add onion,salt, rosemary, and pepper to wok.
Stir-fry over high heat for 5 minutes.
Return chops to wok; pour wine or broth over all.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 35.0997
Cranberry Stuffed Lamb Chops
In skillet brown chops in oil 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove from pan; drain fat.
Combine cranberries and sugar; let stand a few minutes.
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix and 1 cup water.
Stir in... - 43.7292
Pineapple Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet with fat from one chop.
Brown meat on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
Remove chops and drain off fat.
Layer potatoes and mushrooms in skillet; cover with browned chops.
Top each chop with a pineapple... - 36.971
Tandoori Lamb Chops
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the lamb chops and mix well.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring to room temperature before cooking.
Grill or broil, turning... - 38.2445
Broiled Lamb Chops Oregano
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) In a cup mix together 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and juice.
3) Rub both the sides of meat with the oregano mixture.
4) Place the meat on the... - 39.4912
Deviled Lamb Chops
1) In a bowl, mix together first 3 ingredients.
2) Add it to the chops to coat it.
3) In skillet, heat oil and brown the chops in it.
4) Spread mustard over the chop.
5) Stir in broth and onion.
6) Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
7) Mix green pepper,... - 41.326
Luau Lamb Chops
1. To prepare the lamb chops sprinkle them with salt and marjoram.
2. In a bowl combine stuffing mix, undrained pineapple, raisins, dry mustard and ginger to mix well.
3. Stuff each chop lightly with the mixture and wrap any remaining stuffing in... - 42.531
Lamb Chops With Chinese Vegetables
Trim excess fat from chops; lightly grease heavy skillet-with fat from one chop.
Brown meat on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain liquid from Chinese vegetables and water chestnuts, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
Mix reserved liquid, soy sauce, garlic, and... - 43.5988
Lemon Marinated Lamb Chops
Place chops in dish in single layer.
Process or blend onion, garlic, bay leaf and oregano with oil and lemon juice.
Pour marinade over chops, cover, marinate several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Barbecue until tender; baste with marinade often during... - 30.7138
Lamb Chops In Sour Cream
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Chops in Sour Cream recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Chops in Sour Cream is simple and leaves not much mess! - 52.3201
Potted Lamb Chops In Apricot Sauce
On rack in broiling pan broil lamb chops until rare, at least 3 minutes on each side; set aside.
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened.
Add apricot spread, ginger, and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
Sprinkle lamb... - 31.4444
Greek Style Slow Roasted Lamb Shanks
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for Christmas or New Years then this slow roasted shank of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This is not only an easy recipe, but also lamb shanks are one of the more... - 101.963
Lamb Chop Quince Saute
Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
Brown them in oil.
Lay them in shallow ovenproof dish or Dutch oven.
Saute green onions until golden and sprinkle them over the chops.
Saute quince slices until brown on both sides, adding more oil if necessary.
Lay them on top... - 36.4739
Cheese Glazed Lamb Chops
1. Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet over high heat for about 1 minute, add the lamb chops, and brown for 1 minute on each side. (You will not need any oil.) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Add the wine, cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes,... - 26.4463
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Caper Sauce
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook chops until lightly browned on both sides; cover and cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently. - 30.5867
California-style Lamb Chops
Brown lamb chops in oil in large skillet.
Remove chops; drain, reserving 1/2 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Add onion to reserved drippings; saute until tender.
Drain peaches; reserve syrup.
Mix 3/4 cup reserved peach syrup, lime peel, lime... - 42.386
Baked Lamb Chops In Red Wine
Rub chops with garlic, salt and pepper.
Brown chops on both sides in 2 tablespoons butter.
Transfer to baking dish.
Keep them hot.
Mean while, saute onion, shallots and parsley in 2 tablespoons butter.
When soft, blend in flour.
Add wine gradually.
Cook until... - 44.9373
Lamb Chop Casserole
In a frying pan, saute chops in oil until browned on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Dip eggplant in milk, then in cracker crumbs; saute in the drippings (add more oil if necessary), turning once to brown both sides.
In a greased 2-quart casserole, alternate... - 36.9772
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Lima Beans
Peel shallots and separate into cloves, if necessary.
Peel garlic cloves and crush coarsely with the side of a knife.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, and leeks.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and... - 44.0792
Spicy Lamb Chops
– Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
– In a skillet, heat oil and cook onion with curry powder, but do not brown.
– Add lamb chops and cook until golden.
– Pour beef stock or water over mixture, season with salt, cover and let simmer over low... - 32.8504
Lamb Chops With Olive Paste
Stir all the ingredients for the olive paste together.
Pan-fry the chops in a bit of olive oil until they are brown on both sides.
Use very high heat and do not overcook them.
They should not be anywhere near done.
A couple of minutes on each side should... - 39.3365
Sweet 'n Sour Lamb Chops
Brown chops over low heat.
Combine vinegar, brown sugar, salt, dash pepper, and ginger; pour over meat.
Top each chop with orange slice and lemon wedge.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or till tender.
Remove to warm platter.
Pour pan juices into... - 42.6583
Classic Lamb Chops Hawaiian
Are you looking for best of all Lamb Chops Hawaiian recipe? The marriage of the incredible flavors of lamb with other ingredients is the secret to this Lamb Chops Hawaiian recipe. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. Add this Lamb Chops... - 41.8658
Spanish Lamb Chops
Melt the butter in a large heavy frying pan and brown the chops on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Fry the onion, garlic and pepper in the same fat until soft.
Stir in the rice and continue for 2 minutes.
Add the stock, saffron or turmeric and seasonings and... - 43.2163
Lamb Chops With Prunes
In a medium skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drain; return chops to skillet.
Set aside 1 tablespoon of orange juice; pour remaining juice into skillet.
Add syrup, ginger and allspice; cover and cook over medium-low... - 42.3966
North Indian Lamb Chops
Mix the yoghurt, turmeric, ground coriander, salt, and garlic together in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, and when hot, add the chiles, pieces of cinnamon stick, and mustard seeds.
Let them cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add... - 36.1732
Lamb Chops Oriental
On rack in broiling pan broil chops, turning once, until rare, at least 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from broiler and keep warm.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet combine oils and heat over medium-high heat; add onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, and... - 36.5591
Sweet Sour Lamb Chops
1. In skillet brown chops on both sides in small amount of hot shortening.
2. In a bowl combine sugar, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, ginger and dash pepper and pour over meat.
3. Top each with orange and lemon piece and cook with cover over low heat 30... - 40.1964
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
Brown chops on both sides on cooking grill over coals at sides of charcoal kettle or in gas kettle with cover off using DIRECT METHOD HIGH HEAT.
Turn as needed with tongs to brown evenly.
While chops are browning prepare sauce.
Combine sugar, vinegar, lemon... - 44.1236
Lamb Chops Oriental
1. Over a bowl, drain the pineapple and combine the syrup with the soy sauce, vinegar and mustard.
2. In a shallow glass dish place the chops, pour the syrup over the chops, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning the chops occasionally.
3.... - 43.0328
Lemony Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
In large skillet, cook trimmings until about 1 tablespoon of fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Slowly brown chops in fat on both sides (about 15 minutes).
Combine the 1/3 cup water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt,... - 45.0948
Mustard Lamb Chops
Remove fell (the paperlike covering) if it is on lamb.
Slash diagonally outer edge of fat on lamb at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
Mix mustard, oil, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon salt; brush half of... - 42.2784
Lamb Chops With Cherries & Orecchiette
1. Place chops on lightly oiled rack of a broiler pan. Broil about 6 inches (15 cm) below heat, turning once, until done to your liking; cut to test (8 to 10 minutes). Meanwhile, bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter)... - 34.6643
Braised Lamb Chops
1 Trim all fat from lamb chops; brown very slowly in kettle or skillet; remove and reserve. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon pan drippings.
2 Saute onion in kettle until brown; stir in salt, allspice, garlic salt, ginger, water, lemon juice and steak sauce until... - 29.0436
Lamb Chops Madeira With Lentil Relish
In a small skillet heat the olive oil and saute the pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
In a medium bowl combine the sauteed mixture and the other lentil relish ingredients.
Set the mixture aside.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the garlic cloves... - 39.9419
Lamb Chops With San Teed Peppers
Place lamb or pork chops on rack of unheated broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from heat, turning once (allow about 12 minutes total time for lamb; 20 to 25 minutes total time for pork).
Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in skillet cook peppers, garlic, bay... - 39.7703
Lamb Chops With Artichokes
1) Tear off the tough outer artichoke leaves and trim off the stem to 1/2 inch.
2) Cut off the artichoke tops with a sharp knife, leaving about 1/2 inch of leaves.
3) Quarter the trimmed artichokes, remove chokes, and cut into 1/8 if the... - 44.4504
Lamb Chops A La Grecque
1. Score fat around edges of chops to prevent curling.
2. Under broiler brown both sides well and drain off all fat.
3. In the broiler pan, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, salt, sugar, oregano and garlic.
4. Place chops on top and... - 38.0989
Orange Ginger Lamb Chops
1) Make thin slices from each orange ends. Cut remaining orange into 4 slices. Discard seeds.
2) Make thin slices from onions ends. Do not separate into rings.
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown chops. Pour out the fat.
2) In a bowl mix... - 44.566
Onion Braised Lamb Chops
In skillet brown chops on both sides in hot oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Add onion, water, bouillon granules, and thyme.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or till meat is tender.
Remove meat to platter; keep warm.
Skim excess fat from skillet juices.
Stir... - 39.9618
Baked Lamb Chops With Rice
Season chops with salt and pepper and lightly coat with flour.
Brown slowly in hot oil in a large, heavy frying pan or casserole which has a cover and can be put in the oven.
While chops are browning on the second side, add rice to the oil; let rice brown... - 38.1498
Lamb Chops In Spicy Sauce
In skillet, brown chops and ham in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
Stir now and then. - 30.7427
Lamb Chops Piquant
Heat butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add the lamb chops and brown on both sides.
Blend the pickle liquid, vinegar1/4 cup water, and a mixture of the sugar, dry mustard, salt, and pepper.
Pour over lamb chops in the skillet.
Cover and cook over low heat about... - 40.478
Lamb Three Ways
Philadelphia Chef Michael Solomonov, of Zahav, uses lamb in three unique dishes. Tony Rastelli explains how the Rastelli Direct products are packaged for superior taste and ease of use. Sommelier Eugene Engel chooses a great wine to go with the lamb. - 125.775
Ginger And Lamb Chops
1. Boil lamb chops with milk, saffron and cardamoms till the chops become tender and milk becomes thick.
2. Cool the chops and keep aside.
3. Make a mixture of dahi thickened milk and green chillies.
4. Marinate the cooked chops in it for 1/2 hour.
5. Put the... - 31.0094
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
1. Pound lamb chops on both sides to tenderize.
2. Marinate chops for 30 minutes.
3. Combine ingredients for sweet and sour sauce in saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and keep warm.
4. Heat non-stick skillet with oil over medium heat. Place chops... - 33.728
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Heat an oven proof skillet over a high flame.
3. When hot, place the lamb chop in the pan and sear until lightly browned.
4. Turn the chop over and spread the mince chicken on the browned side of the... - 33.0817
Baked Lamb Chops In Zingy Sauce
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Place oil in a large skillet.
Brown chops in hot oil, 2-3 minutes on each side.
Remove and place in 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in the same skillet.
Stir around with a wooden... - 39.0385
Lamb Chops With Mint Pesto
Rub the lamb chops with the salt and the crushed flakes of garlic.
Place a little olive oil in a non stick pan.
Grill the chops on each side until browned and cooked through.
Remove from heat and keep warm.
To prepare the pesto: Place the garlic, mint,... - 36.4112
Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper... - 43.9138
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops
Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops is a sumptuous main dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this Lamb preparation and I make it for our weekend luncheons. They find it difficult to stop eating the Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops. Try it! - 42.9122
Sweet-and-sour Lamb Chops
Try this Sweet and Sour Lamb when you want a break from spicy lamb dishes! Serve the Sweet and Sour Lamb with chops to your guests and tell me how they liked the dish! - 41.2532
Chilli Lamb Chops
Trim the chops, season lightly and place in a shallow ovenproof dish with a slice of lemon on each one.
Blanch the onions in boiling water for 3 minutes then drain thoroughly and lay over the chops.
Mix the chilli powder into the soup with seasonings and heat... - 35.017