- » Tender Cabbage
Tender Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tender cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tender cabbage recipes.
Sweet N Tender Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage in boiling water just until leaves fall off head.
Set aside 14 large leaves for rolls.
Cut out the thick vein from the bottom of each reserved leaf, making a V-shaped cut.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, rice, mushrooms, onion and... - 41
You May Also Like!
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
Combine cabbage, butter, caraway seed, salt, flour and I cup water in saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Add vinegar and sugar; mix lightly. - 31.4114
Chicken With Cabbage And Apples
If you love experimenting in your kitchen try Chicken With Cabbage And Apples and hit the jackpot. Prepare it with broiler-fryer, red cooking apples, green cabbage, green pepper and the taste will left you crave for more. Try this Chicken With Cabbage And... - 36.026
Kale And Potato Stew
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; cover and cook until potato is tender. - 20.3629
Three Salt Tender Veal
– In a pressure cooker, melt butter and brown roast on all sides.
– Pour water over roast, sprinkle with 3 salts, then seal cover of pressure cooker and cook for 1 hour over medium heat.
– Open pressure cooker and pour beef stock over roasted... - 32.1114
Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
1. In a stock pot or a large saucepan, combine cabbage, bouillon, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover the pot with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Steam cabbage for 20-25 minutes until it is almost tender.
4. Tip in the chestnuts and bacon... - 33.5451
Sweet-sour Cabbage Medley
This Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley tastes yummy ! An irresistible side course with rice or noodles, this Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley is a desire ! Just try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 36.4846
Red Cabbage With Apples
Finely shred cabbage, discarding core and tough portions.
Add the boiling water and cook covered 20 min or until cabbage is tender.
10 min before cabbage is done, add peeled, cored, and sliced apples, and cook 10 min longer.
Then add remaining ingredients,... - 34.4114
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage With Apples
Melt drippings or butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Saute the onion lightly in the fat, about 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage.
Stir well to coat the cabbage, cover, and continue cooking over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir... - 39.6851
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
Heat oil in large skillet; add shredded cabbage and cubed apple.
Combine brown sugar, vinegar, 1/3 cup water, salt, dash pepper, and caraway seed; pour over cabbage.
Cover skillet tightly; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 27.4116
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Trim the cabbage, cut into quarters and thinly shred.
2) Shredded cabbage should measure at least 12 cups.
3) In a kettle, heat oil or drippings.
4) In the oil, saute onion until tender.
5) To the kettle, add cabbage and apples... - 40.7786