- » Tender Buttermilk
Tender Buttermilk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tender buttermilk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tender buttermilk recipes.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Here is an impressive video that shows an easy baked chicken recipe for a quick and easy weeknight family dinner. The chef makes this dish so nice, tender and crunchy too. So gear up to make this chicken that is bound to be simply irresistible! - 139.093
Tender Banana Stem Poriyal
• Cut the banana stem into fine julienne strips and wash them and soak them in the buttermilk for 1 hour.
• Place 1/2 a cup of oil in a vessel and place on a medium heat. Add the curry leaves and mustard seeds and allow the seeds to crackle. Then, add the... - 37.4786
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Honey Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
3. Combine buttermilk and egg in a pie plate or shallow bowl, stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish, stir... - 37.9384
Panko Chicken Tenders
Join Toby for some fast food on this video- a delicious chicken tender recipe developed by contributor Chef Lindsey Singleton. The kids (or grandkids) are going to love this if you decide to leave any for them. - 105.365
Buttermilk Breakfast Biscuits
Quick and delicious breakfast? Buttermilk biscuits are the best part of breakfast. This recipe is so easy to prepare that it bakes the right kind of light, fluffy, golden, buttery biscuits. It is simple and flavorful and perhaps the right way to start your... - 140.491
Crumb Baked Buttermilk Chicken
1. Remove chicken skin, if you wish; then dip chicken pieces in buttermilk in shallow pan; coat with mixture of corn-flake crumbs, flour, salt and poultry seasoning combined in second shallow pan; arrange chicken pieces in single layer in well-buttered baking... - 21.297
Potatoes Steamed In Buttermilk
1.In a saucepan, heat buttermilk.
2.Add peeled potatoes to the pan.
3.Sprinkle salt on it.
4.Add a good amount of pepper to it.
5.Let the potatoes cook for sometime until tender.
6.Serve with topping of butter cube along with oatmeal. - 36.3404
Pumpkin Buttermilk Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Sauté onion, stirring often, until tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Blend in remaining ingredients except buttermilk and candied ginger.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in butt - 34.1934
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
This recipe for mashed potatoes is made with a difference. The potatoes are mashed with buttermilk for a mild yet savory taste. mixe along with galric, green onions and chives, these buttermilk mashed potatoes are good for any meal. - 32.936
Buttermilk Sweet Potato Puree
Put potatoes in a microwavable bowl with water and partially cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Transfer potatoes to a food processor.
Add buttermilk, butter, salt, and cardamom.
Process until smooth.
Serve hot. - 29.4857
Buttermilk Pancakes With Pumpkin Sauce
Cook pumpkin, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Mash pulp; press through sieve.
Measure 1 1/2 cups pumpkin.
Mix pumpkin, 3/4 cup sugar, spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in raisins and milk.
Heat through;... - 41.6334
Chicken In Buttermilk
1 Wash the chickens throughly and dry.
2 Remove as much fat as possible.
3 Prepare a mixture of buttermilk, salt, pepper and garlic and marinate the chicken in it for 2 hours turning and basting frequently.
4 Drain the chicken... - 43.3996
Braised Lamb Shanks With Buttermilk Gravy
1. Arrange lamb shanks in 3-quart casserole. Mix remaining ingredients except water and flour; pour over lamb. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 20 minutes.
2. Turn lamb over. Cover and microwave on medium-low (30%) until tender, 45 to 55... - 29.7022
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.0969
Moms Buttermilk Biscuit Bites-heaven
Buttermilk biscuits are a traditional item but recipes are so difficult to replicate. We've tried it many a time with perfect results. Monique has a detailed recipe and video which ensures that your biscuits will be the best. - 110.772
Herbed Buttermilk Stroganoff
1) Take a large skillet and spray non-stick cooking spray on it.
2) Place over medium-high heat until hot enough.
3) Add mushrooms, onions and beef.
4) Cook until beef turns light brown in color. Drain, if required.
5) Stir in wine, water, bouillon,... - 46.0851
Squash Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
1. Steam the squash for about 12 minutes or until tender and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add the tomatoes and broccoli.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mustard, basil, and curry powder.
4. Pour over the squash mixture and toss it... - 39.1872
Broccoli Buttermilk Soup
Cut flowerets off broccoli.
Cut off and discard tough ends of stalks; thinly slice tender sections of stalks.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broccoli stalks and flowerets, broth, onion, basil, sugar, and garlic.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce... - 39.3492
Oven Baked Buttermilk Chicken
Oven baked buttermilk chicken is a simple yet flavorful chicken recipe. Coated with an egg and buttermilk mix, the chicken is coated with a seasoned flour mix. Baked with butter, it comes out moist and tender. - 32.3566
Potato Buttermilk Soup
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes, carrot, onion, garlic, tamari and parsley along with water to cover and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down, simmer till the ingredients are tender; add bran during the least five minutes of cooking
3. In a... - 38.9141
Buttermilk Stroganoff is a lovely meat preparation that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Buttermilk Stroganoff recipe is fantastic and I often use it to prepare tasty and filling Buttermilk Stroganoff for dinner parties. - 39.1133
Zucchini Buttermilk Soup
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together all the ingredients except buttermilk.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole and on high power, microwave for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Stir halfway through the... - 44.6892
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
This Buttermilk Fried Chicken is such a gorgeous celebration of oriental cooking and I am sure that the recipe is sure to win many hearts. Richly flavored with rosemary leaves and slightly spicy, this Buttermilk Fried Chicken pretty much goes with any main... - 39.7604
Crunchy Buttermilk Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Four 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a shallow dish. Combine flour, salt, rosemary and pepper in a plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk; shake in flour mixture to coat well. Dip again in buttermilk and... - 29.0406
Beet And Buttermilk Soup
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook beets until tender and skins slip off easily, about 25 minutes.
Drain and let cool; slip off skins and cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) dice.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
(Beets can be refrigerated for up to... - 44.6575
Broccoli Buttermilk And Dill Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli and onion; saute 4 minutes or until tender.
Unwrap... - 38.6609
1) In a steamer, add the broccoli, onions and garlic.
2) Allow the vegetables to steam over boiling water for about 12 minutes.
3) When the broccoli florets become tender, stop the steaming process.
4) Let cool down for 5 minutes before transferring... - 37.3069
Deep Dish Apple Pie With Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
In a deep, 2-quart, heat resistant, non metallic casserole combine apples, sugar, water and the 1/2 teaspoon of spice.
Heat, covered, on full power 4 minutes or until apples are almost tender.
While apples are cooking, prepare topping.
Combine biscuit mix,... - 33.6718
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 45.5115
Buttermilk Corn Chowder
1. In a saucepan fry bacon till crisp.
2. Drain the bacon and set bacon aside, reserving drippings in the saucepan.
3. Cook the chopped onion in bacon drippings till tender and translucent but not brown.
4. Add the potatoes, corn, 1 1/2 cups of the... - 48.6959
Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
In a large shallow dish, combine the buttermilk and hot sauce.
Add the chicken pieces.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Place the beaten eggs in a... - 41.2661
Apricot Buttermilk Mold
This Apricot Buttermilk Mold completes my dinner in a special way ! The sourish taste of buttermilk blends very well with the Apricots to make a mouthwatering dessert ! Just try out these molded delights and tell me if you like them ! - 40.6014
Buttermilk Herb Mashed Potatoes
Cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain and return to the saucepan.
Off heat, mash with a potato masher... - 36.453
Buttermilk Crab Chowder
1. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, combine potatoes, carrots, and broth. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook until potatoes and carrots are tender when pierced, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove any... - 31.851
Home Style Turkey Pot Pies With Buttermilk Crust
1. In a pot, boil the stock and cook the turkey breast until tender.
2. Scoop out the turkey breasts from the stock and cut into ½ inch cubes and allow the stock to simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Using ¾ cup Buttermilk, flour, baking powder,... - 46.8453
Chicken Dumplings Using Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
This an amazing Chicken And Dumplings recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Chicken And Dumplings for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 43.2564
Iceberg Wedges With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 275°. Prepare a bowl of ice water. In a medium pot of boiling water, blanch the scored tomatoes just until the skins loosen, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tomatoes to the ice water to cool. Drain and peel the... - 33.1509
Sweet Potato Buttermilk Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour 1 1/2 inches of water into a 3-quart stockpot with a strainer basket and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the sweet potatoes, cover, and steam until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Strain the sweet... - 38.9947
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 47.8604
Tender Buttermilk Recipes By Category