- » Tender Baked Soup
Tender Baked Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tender baked soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tender baked soup recipes.
Foil-baked Pot Roast
Place roast on a large piece of heavy duty foil, sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
Wrap, sealing with double folds (If regular weight foil is used instead, place wrapped roast in a shallow pan to collect possible leaking juices).
Bake for 2 hours at 350Â°... - 20.6114
Cuban Baked Black Bean Soup
Soak the black beans overnight in the 6 cups of water.
Drain the beans.
Place in a very large ovenproof casserole or small roasting pan.
Add the onions, ginger, garlic, celery, peppers, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add enough water to cover the ingredients... - 38.6789
Baked Potato Soup With Bacon
Place potato cubes in a medium saucepan; add water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Cook 15 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Return potatoes to pan, and mash to desired consistency.
Add milk, margarine, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Cook over medium heat... - 34.7517
Oven Baked Vegetable Soup
1. Toss the vegetables with the oil and honey and put into a roasting tin. Add the herbs and transfer to a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6 Roast for about 50-60 minutes, or until all the vegetables are golden and tender. Add the tomatoes halfway... - 35.056
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Place the barley in a heavy casserole and add half the consomme. Cover tightly.
3. Bake forty-five minutes. Add the remaining consomme, cover and bake forty-five minutes longer, or until tender. Stir in the butter. - 25.7538
Baked Bean Soup
Soak the beans in cold water for 6-8 hours.
Place the beans in a large kettle, cover with chicken stock, simmer the beans for 2 1/2 hours.
Add the tomato juice.
Saute the bacon in a skillet and add to it the onion, celery and carrots, continue to saute... - 42.9621
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Baked Potato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Pierce potatoes with a fork,- bake at 400° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Peel potatoes,- coarsely mash. Discard skins.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,- level with a knife.
gradually add milk, stirring with a... - 37.392
Baked Onion Soup
In large saucepan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in butter 30 to 40 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beef bouillon, wine and Worcestershire sauce; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Ladle into 6 - 30.6073
Chops Baked In Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Place the chops on a plate. Rub them well with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and chops. Saute well till the onions become tender and the chop turn a light brown on both... - 41.5018
Lamb In Vegetable Soup
Cook the bacon in a large frying pan; remove when crisp, leaving the fat in pan.
Saute ham in the bacon fat until browned on all sides.
Crumble bacon and put into a Dutch oven or large (about 4-quart) earthenware casserole with the ham.
In the same frying... - 42.4983
Soak birds overnight in salted water.
Place birds on backs in large piece of heavy foil in roasting pan.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over birds; add mushroom, chicken and celery soups.
Seal aluminum foil over birds.
Bake at 350 degrees until tender.
Serve with... - 29.7934
Foil Baked Chicken Supreme
Foil baked chicken supreme is a herbed chicken recipe, prepared with chicken breasts. Flavored with garlic and cooked with creamy mushroom soup, the foil baked chicken supreme makes an easy and grea meal at home. - 33.907
Pork Chop Bean Bake
In oven-proof skillet, brown chops; remove from pan.
Pour off fat; stir in soup, beans, and thyme.
Arrange chops on top; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover; bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until chops are tender. - 26.713
Fran K Potato Bake
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender; stir in soup, water, and mustard.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart shallow baking dish (10 x 6x2"); top with frankfurters.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until hot - 27.861
Italian Eggplant Bake
Italian Eggplant Bake has a lovely taste. Italian Eggplant Bake gets its taste from eggplant mixed with soup and cheese. Italian Eggplant Bake is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.6692
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 48.9626
Baked Winter Pear Halves
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears.
3) In a 8 x 14 x 2 inches baking pan, arrange the pear halves with the cut side up.
4) Mix the sugar, flour, and nutmeg together and sprinkle evenly over the pears.
5) Add... - 39.6768
Baked Tuna N Noodles
In large saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soup; gradually stir in milk.
Add noodles, tuna, and pimiento.
Pour into four 1 1/2 quart casseroles or five 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dishes (10x6x2" each).
Bake at 400°F. for 20... - 36.4439
Baked Veal Parmesan
Pound veal; season with salt and pepper.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown veal in shortening (use additional shortening if necessary).
Arrange veal in 2-quart... - 38.4964
Yankee Noodle Bake
Yankee Noodle Bake has a fine taste. Yankee Noodle Bake gets its taste from frankfurter mixed with noodles and soup. Yankee Noodle Bake is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 31.416
Cheesy Tuna Bake
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, water, 3/4 cup cheese, noodles, tuna, and pimiento.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake until cheese melts. - 33.3828
Yankee Noodle Bake
In saucepan, brown frankfurters and cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except crumbs.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with crumbs.
Bake 5 minutes more. - 34.4523
1. Mix beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan. Add olive oil and stir to coat meat evenly.
2. Bake at 400°F 30 minutes, or until meat is browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Turn oven control to 350°F. Add broth, water, and seasonings;... - 33.9695
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.8191
Chicken N Ham Bake
Chick N Ham Bake has a fine taste. Chick N Ham Bake gets its taste from ham mixed with vegetable and soup, flavored with pepper. Chick N Ham Bake is inspired by many food joints around world. - 34.4494
Sunday Chicken Rice Bake
In bowl stir together mushroom soup, milk, dry onion soup mix, and undrained mushrooms.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the soup mixture and set aside.
Stir uncooked rice and thawed vegetables into remaining soup mixture.
Turn rice mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch... - 37.7161
Beef Stew Bake
In a heavy skillet brown meat in hot oil; drain off excess fat.
Combine gravy, tomato juice, water, soup mix, and horseradish; stir into meat.
Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Place potatoes in a 2-quart casserole.
Top with meat mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350°... - 34.7965
Baked Ham And Broccoli
Cook frozen broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
In saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
In a large mixing bowl stir together mushroom soup, celery soup, milk, and cheese.
Add drained broccoli, cooked onion,... - 36.0789
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.6222
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 122.489
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 47.0265
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 47.365
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Soup is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Cream Of Broccoli Soup in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 47.1292
Oh So Good Onion Soup
1. In a deep pot over medium to medium-high heat, add oil and butter, slicing onions simultaneously add them and season with salt, pepper, ground thyme and bay leaf.
2. Cook onions with frequent stirring for 15 to 18 minutes, such that tender, sweet... - 44.9786
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1618
1) Trim the carrots and peel them. Thinly slice.
2) Peel the shallots and cut them into slices.
3) Into a saucepan, put the chicken broth and add the sliced shallots and carrots. Cook over low flame till the carrots have tendered. This... - 42.5494
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 44.1473
Calico Cheese Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. In medium bowl, combine melted butter and garlic. Add bread cubes, tossing to coat. Spread cubes in single layer in small baking pan. Bake, stirring once, until golden, about 15 minutes; set aside to... - 33.8212
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Wash the pumpkin well and pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Using a large knife, slice off 1to 1 ½-inche from the top of the pumpkin and... - 46.2287
Beef Soup With Dumplings
This Beef Soup With Dumplings works me up for the forthcoming dinner course very well ! Try this fabulous dinner starter tonight and tell me what you think about it ! - 42.3009
Pumpkin Soup Using Chicken Soup Stock
Peel the pumpkin and cut into large pieces.
Steam until tender, about 45 minutes or, you can bake the pieces until tender.
If using canned pumpkin, omit this step.
Saute the celery and onion in the butter until tender.
Simmer the tapioca in 2 cups of the... - 43.4294
Asparagus Hazelnut Soup
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes or until the skins have loosened and the nuts are fragrant. Place them on a clean dish towel and rub vigorously to remove the skins (some will remain). Discard the... - 34.7078
Bisque D'ecrevisse is a crayfish and vegetable soup. This seafood soup is herbed with a three herb medley and spiced with cayenne, garlic and a dash of tabasco sauce. Served over rice or as desired, it makes a great and filling meal. - 46.1531
Pork Chop Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Salt and pepper chops and brown well on both sides in skillet.
Drain chops on paper towels.
Place chops in 2 quart shallow casserole.
Arrange onion slices, then potato slices over top.
Spoon Cheddar cheese soup over all.
Bake covered, 1... - 30.5544
Chicken Bake With Mushrooms
Season chicken with salt, paprika and pepper.
Heat oil in large fry pan.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish or pan.
Pour soup over chicken.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour until tender.
Sprinkle with mushrooms and return to oven just until... - 40.3042
Oven Baked Buttermilk Chicken
Oven baked buttermilk chicken is a simple yet flavorful chicken recipe. Coated with an egg and buttermilk mix, the chicken is coated with a seasoned flour mix. Baked with butter, it comes out moist and tender. - 34.4476
Baked Tuna N Noodles
Cook celery and onion in shortening until tender.
Blend in soup and milk.
Add remaining ingredients, except bread crumbs.
Pour into baking pan (12 x 18 x 2 ).
Sprinkle crumbs on top.
Bake in a 375° oven 45 minutes or until bubbling and brown - 36.3092
Creamy Garlic Soup
With flat side of knife, mash garlic cloves.
In large saucepan cook garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in beef broth, water, cilantro or parsley, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile spread bread with... - 44.6244
French Country Onion Soup
1. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are very tender and begin to caramelize, about 45 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until onions are deep golden... - 36.1384
Baked Onions By George
In large skillet cook onion rings in butter until tender.
Arrange onions in greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish; sprinkle cheese on top.
Blend soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
Pour over cheese and onions and mix lightly.
Arrange buttered bread slices over... - 38.6515
Bacon Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni using package directions; drain.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion in reserved bacon drippings till tender.
Combine macaroni, bacon, onion, cheese, tomato soup, and milk.
Turn into 2-quart... - 32.9659
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.0158
Carrot Apricot Soup
1. In a pan, tip in the dried apricots
2. Simmer the pan until the apricots are plump for 5-8 minutes or till done
3. In another pan, tip in the carrots, broth, onion, garlic, tamari and herbs.
4. Bring the pan to a boil and then simmer... - 45.5665
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 46.6918
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Italian Eggplant Bake
Cook eggplant in boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain.
In saucepan, cook onion and green pepper with garlic and oregano in butter until tender.
Add soup, water, eggplant, and salt.
Pour into shallow baking dish (10x6x2").
Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes... - 35.6553
Italian Eggplant Bake
Are eggplants your favorite. If yes, then now you no longer need to stick to the few recipes that you have been following. Try out some of the new and delicious eggplant recipes. This italian eggplant bake is a great choice whether for dinner tonight or for... - 47.071
Campbell's Creamed Onion Bake
1. Melt 2 tablespoons margarine and mix with stuffing and parsley. Set aside.
2. In medium skillet over medium heat, heat remaining margarine. Add onions and cook until tender.
3. Stir in soup, milk and peas. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle... - 31.0158
Cacao Dusted Butternut Squash Soup
1. In a large soup pot, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the leeks and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until very tender, about 15 minutes. Add the squash, potato and stock and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over moderate heat... - 32.8491
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This roasted butternut squash soup is velvety smooth, with a very light natural sweetness. The chicken broth, garlic, onions and heavy creamy makes it savory, comforting and surprisingly very filling. They enhance the flavor of the roasted squash without... - 128.961
Cauliflower Cress Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower florets and milk. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the cauliflower mixture over a bowl, reserving the... - 39.6838
Sweet Potato And Leek Soup
1. Place sweet potatoes, onions and leeks in a well-greased baking dish and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place baked vegetables, stock, water, cumin and black... - 35.125
Lightside Potato Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 cups of chicken broth and the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ingredients have tendered.
2) Mash half of the cooked carrots and onions.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook... - 46.0655
Creamy Chestnut Soup
Cut the tops off the chestnuts and bake them in the oven or grill them for 20 minutes.
Remove the shells and the skins.
Slice the vegetables.
Put chestnuts, bacon, vegetables, sugar, and water in a pan and cook gently until tender - about 3/4 hour.
Rub... - 39.0318
1. Take a large pot with cold water and soak washed and drained chickpeas along with baking soda for about 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250°F.
3. Place the pot with chickpeas on high heat with the soaking water and boil... - 46.5992
Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
If you use Vegetable stock this is a great and tasty Vegan / Vegetarian soup. Or you could use chicken stock... - 0
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
Second Time Around Turkey Soup With Dumplings
1. Combine the broth and turkey in a 4-quart saucepan, cover, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Meanwhile, peel the carrots and cut them into 1/4-inch rounds; add them to the soup. Trim 1/4 inch off the ends of the stems, then wipe the mushrooms clean... - 38.008
Roasted Vegetable Soup With Garlic
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Arrange the eggplant and onions in a large shallow baking pan, brush the cut sides with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil, and bakefor20 minutes.
Add the red pepper, tomatoes, and garlic to the pan; brush the cut sides with the... - 41.9704
Double Cheese French Onion Soup
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Blend in flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add chicken broth, beef broth, water, and wine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Place 8 ovenproof serving bowls on a baking... - 41.4324
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 103.582
Rice Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown rice lightly in lard.
Add onion, garlic, and tomato, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes; add 3 cups of the broth and chiles, if used.
Cover and simmer 25 to 35 minutes or bake, covered, in a 350° oven 50 to 60... - 36.4948
Quick Potato And Ham Soup
ln a 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat the oil and butter over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the ham and brown lightly, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 38.2332
Tomato Shrimp Soup
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion, green pepper and garlic until vegetables are tender.
Stir in vegetable juice and bay leaf.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and fish.
Cook until... - 39.7643
French Onion Soup
Microwave: Combine onions, butter, and thyme in 3-quart glass mixing bowl.
Cover tightly with Saran Wrap, turning back edge to vent.
Microcook at 100% power 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Blend in 2 cups water and beef... - 39.756
Potato Soup With Spring Greens
1. Trim off the darkest green portion of the leek stems and discard, leaving just the light and medium green parts. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. You will need 4 cups. Put the leeks in large bowl of cold water and... - 36.0269
Spicy Potato Cucumber Soup With Dill
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic and cayenne and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the onion is soft and golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, cucumber, chicken stock, wine and 1 cup of water.... - 38.622
Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet,- flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 4 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place in ice water, and chill 5 minutes.
Remove... - 42.6549
Silky Celeriac Soup With Smoked Haddock
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan until foaming, then lower the heat a little. Sweat the onion and leek with the garlic, thyme and 2 bay leaves. Add the celeriac and potatoes and cook for 10 mins more, stirring frequently so the vegetables don't stick to... - 36.7849
Spare Rib Soup
Put the well washed beef and bones into 5 pt. of water and salt it slightly.
In the meantime boil water, and when it is boiling add well cleaned pig's head, boil for 3 or 4 mins., then remove from water, rinse and put aside.
When the beef has been simmered... - 41.8508
Curry Flavored Roasted Cauliflower Soup
A lovely make ahead cauliflower soup that is spiced up using Indian curry powder. Chef Russel is at it again with his easy and simple recipe of soup perfectly demonstrated. So all soup lovers, this has to be the next soup you make and eat. - 106.664
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 43.7713
Baked Chicken With Wine
Brown chicken slowly in butter, margarine, or oil.
Remove from skillet and place in single layer in an llx7-inch shallow baking dish.
Add mushrooms and onions to butter remaining in skillet and cook until tender, but not brown.
Add soup, sherry, seasonings,... - 35.8479
Baked Eggplant makes an amazing entree! This Baked Eggplant can be served as a vegetable side dish, or as part of the main course, these baked eggplant are a tasty addition to any meal. Follow our quick and easy recipe and make your baked eggplant now! I am... - 35.3196
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 44.5302
French Onion Soup
1. In large pot melt butter, separate and add onions, cooking until tender and yellow, then stir in flour.
2. When almost done add tins of soup and salt, simmer for 30 minutes and add wine
3. Fit bowls with toast trimming them to adjust and add... - 39.399
Butternut Squash Soup
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a shallow pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 3/4".
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender; drain.
Scoop out pulp; mash.
Cook... - 43.788
French Onion Soup Au Gratin
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook onion in butter till tender but not brown, about 20 minutes.
Add beef broth, sherry, Worcestershire, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Pour into 6 individual casseroles or oven-proof bowls.
Float a slice of French bread in... - 39.7138
Spanish Liver Soup
Arrange livers at bottom of pot.
Cover with cold stock.
Simmer gently about 30 minutes, or until tender.
Cut into small cubes.
Arrange them at bottom of casserole.
Pour oil over liver.
Add onions and green peppers.
Mix remaining... - 44.9052
Brown Swiss Soup
1 Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a large saucepan, saute onion until tender. Add broth and water; bring to boiling. Stir in gravy mix; simmer 5 minutes.
2 Ladle into 4 ovenproof dishes. Spread bread with butter; place one slice in each serving of sou - 28.0204
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 35.951
Decadent Caramelized Spice Soup
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Halve and seed squash and place in 2 (13x9-inch) baking pans with about 2 cups water in bottom of each pan.
Cover with foil and bake about 45 minutes or until fork-tender.
Drain squash and set aside to cool.
When cool, scoop pulp out... - 40.1416
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974