- » Tempura Sauce
Tempura Sauce Recipes
Tempura Sauce is a popular canadian condiment served alonside crunchy side-dishes or seafood. Tempura Sauce is originally from Japan where it is served with Tempuras. Easy to prepare, Tempura Sauce is usually cooked ... More »
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is a delight for all those who love Japanese food. The blend of vegetable and rice with the flavorful sauce makes it a delicious and sumptuous recipe. The Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is excellent served with steamed rice, do try... - 48.9445
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 37.7316
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and let it stand for ten minutes
2. Mix well again before serving
3. Serve with Japanese butterfly shrimp or tempura - 33.6279
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.3538
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and let it boil.
2) Serve as required.
Both Dashinomoto and Shoyo are readily available in any speciality food center. - 30.929
Combine all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Pour into individual sauce dishes as dip for each person's shrimp.
Note: Raw harusame noodles are thin transparent noodles made of soybean powder.
When cooked they resemble shredded coconut and are available in... - 25.7079
Tempura Sauce Using Bonito Flakes
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and add the bonito flakes. Cook three minutes and strain. This stock is known as dashi.
2. Combine the dashi with the soy sauce and mirin. Pour a little of the sauce into individual serving bowls and let guests add... - 23.5976
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce has a Dissimilar taste. The mayonnaise and parsley gives the Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce Appetizing taste. - 22.5987
Tempura Sauce Recipes By Category