- » Tea Snack
Tea Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea snack recipes.
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Tea Time Pound Cake
A perfect pound cake can make your tea time most exciting to enjoy with your friends or family members. Many of you must have tried this in various occasion, but could not be successful. However, this time with the secret tips of top chef, you are going to be... - 122.027
Green Tea Dark Chocolate Truffles
These rich chocolaty green tea truffles, are perfect to be served up at anytime. Watch the video to see how the chef combines matcha green tea with chocolate to make an absolutely succulent snack in no time. Try it at home and wow your guest with your... - 120.599
Mother's Day Tea Time Assorted Sandwiches
Mother's day is approaching soon and you are in lookout of mother's day special recipes. Well, your task is over now as we have brought an amazingly delicious snack dish which you can dedicate to your mother. Pistachios, olives, butter and cream will say all... - 119.836
Almond Tea Cake
Want to bake the perfect tea cake for your afternoon tea get togethers? Want a treat that can be whipped up in minutes and is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and surprise your guests with a yummy almond cake. Get ready to amaze! - 117.028
California Tea Sandwiches
Want a recipe for yummy tea sandwiches that are guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty California tea sandwiches. Watch to know more! - 115.423
Coconut Tea Bread
Want to learn how to bake a tasty, sweet tea bread that will please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your baking skills! - 115.266
Strawberry Cream Tea Bread
Want to learn of a sweet tea bread recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and be a sure-fire hit at every tea party? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 113.389
Tea-time Bread Chivda
Bread turns out great when transformed into an interesting snack with some simple Indian spices. Check out Madhura showing how to make Bread Chivda or Bread Upma with bread slices in prepared seasoning mix. Makes a great tea-time snack! - 112.813
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 112.575
Green Tea, Basil And Meyer Lemon Popsicle
Think sweet tea--if it was made with green tea--meets Thai basil all wrapped up in an Arnold Palmer using meyer lemons. That is what this recipe is! It is so fresh and bright and yum, I cannot eat just one! - 112.434
Vegetable Tea Sandwiches
Tea sandwiches are actually one of the simplest things to make but that doesn't mean these cannot be made yummy beyond belief! Watch the video and learn to make tasty sandwiches that will leave the guests wanting more! - 111.963
Roast Beef Tea Sandwiches
Interested in knowing of a recipe that will yield very yummy tea sandwiches that everyone is bound to fall in love with? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn! - 110.737
Cream And Curried Chicken Tea Sandwiches
Tired of the mainstream tea sandwiches? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy sandwiches that are very different from the conventional preparations. You will definitely love this! - 109.53
Waldorf Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
Want to make a tea sandwich that is different from the mainstream? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make yummy open faced sandwiches that will please and amaze your guests! - 109.027
Quick Tea Time Sweets
Want to learn how to make the perfect tea time sweets that are sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! These treats can also be served as a dessert. - 108.829
Quick Tea Tray Savories
Want to learn how to make 2 yummy and lovable savory snacks within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make 2 snacks that will disappear as soon as they are served! - 108.085
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 107.164
San Francisco Tea (sweets)
If you are looking to add some sweetness to your afternoon tea party, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make some yummy sweet snacks that will leave everyone asking for more. - 106.828
Apple, Cinnamon And Pecan Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Gradually drop egg and beat after each addition.
4. Throw vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix... - 105.395
Want to put together a perfect Irish tea? Then watch this video and learn to make the 3 things, tea and 2 types of sandwiches, that will make your get together a success for sure. - 101.43
Halloween Frankenstein Matcha Green Tea Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift the cake flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder together.
4. In a large bowl, cream the butter with a wire whisk.
5. Add 80g (2.8oz.)... - 99.0926
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches (chicken Egg & Blt)
1. For the Chicken Egg Sandwich: Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Peel and slice the potato into round slices.
2. In a microwavable dish, place the chicken and potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, and cook in the... - 97.499
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Quick Mantovana Tea Cake
Tea cakes are delicious snack for the tea time and even in kids lunch box, if you too want to bake one, we have a quick video on it. In the video, chef prepared Mantovana tea cake. It is quick, easy and very tasty. - 95.2995
Tea Rusks (bread Toast For Tea Time)
Have you ever tried making rusk at home? If no, then you must try making it. The chef shows how to make yummy rusk at home. You can have the rusk with Indian tea, it's a good combination. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 93.6883
Russian Tea Cakes
Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Chip Cookies are a handy snacks to have at home for munching or to serve your surprise guests. It is easy to make and keeps well stored in an air tight container. Try it out and everyone will love its crunchy texture. - 89.09
No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour,... - 85.4986
Oatmeal And Chocolate Chip Tea Time Cookie
cookie are casual needs of tea parties, siesta beverages or breakfasts. Watch the video showing how to make nutritious and delicious Oatmeal and Chocolate chip cookie that are good for any occasion. Nutrition and taste in one go! - 74.6909
Tea-time Blueberry Loaf
Hosting a high tea party and thinking what to serve? This Tea-Time Blueberry Loaf is here to your rescue. Watch this video to learn how you can bake this yummy cake in your own kitchen. - 66.3092
Pumpkin Tea Bread
An introduction to this Pumpkin Tea Bread to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. The marriage of the incredible flavors of pumpkin with other ingredients is the secret to this dish recipe. If... - 54.6911
Aloha Tea Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) Put coconut in ungreased shallow pan.
4) Bake for 4 to 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) In large bowl add granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1 cup butter. Beat... - 51.0434
Tea Time Cake
1. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt; keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon; keep aside.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube pan with butter.
4. Preheat oven to 350°... - 50.8408
Currant Tea Ring
Currant tea rings are a perfect snack to serve with evening tea when you have invited guest for the high tea. These rings are sweet and delicious, fit right for small parties. These can also be served in children's parties. Try making them yourself at home. - 50.68
Old Fashioned Tea Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy and add egg and vanilla.
4. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 50.2445
New Banana Tea Bread
This New Banana tea bread is so very tasty ! I love this irresistible sweet fruit bread as a snack ! Try this New Banana tea bread with sweet vanilla sauce poured over. You'll simply love it . Your suggestions for this New Banana tea bread are welcome ! - 49.932
1. Cream the yeast and sugar together until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in the milk and blend thoroughly.
3. Cover and leave in a warm place for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine together the flour, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
5. Rub or... - 49.4403
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 49.4132
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.412
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease and line a 7-inch (18 cm) round deep cake tin with greased greaseproof paper.
3. Chop the dates.
4. In a pan bring to simmering point placing the chopped dates with mixed dried... - 49.3444
Lemon Cream Tea Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl add cream cheese and butter. Cream well.
3. Gently add sugar and beat until fluffy.
4. Break eggs and add one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. In a large bowl mix flour, baking... - 49.3164
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
1. Take a mixing bowl, add butter and soften it.
2. Mix powdered sugar and eggs and beat to a creamy form.
3. Stir in vanilla and whisk till the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Take the chocolate kiss and arrange dough around each... - 48.3119
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Place the cucumber slices in a colander set in the sink.
Pour the vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the salt over them.
Drain for at least 20 minutes, then remove the cucumber slices from the colander and pat dry.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the... - 48.1177
Fruited Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 300-325°F.
2) In large mixing bowl, combine the margarine, cheese and sugar till creamy and fluffy.
3) Add eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition.
4) Gradually sift in the flour sifted with baking... - 47.912
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 47.912
Jasmine Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
3) Beat in the egg, grated lime, lemon and orange rinds.
4) Combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder and baking soda together.
5)... - 47.8305
Swedish Tea Rings
Cream the butter and sugar together till fluffy.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla.
Work in the flour, using your hands if necessary, until the dough is smooth.
Shape the dough into 36 balls and dip into the egg white.
Roll in the chopped almonds.
Place on a... - 47.7484
Pastel Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) Cream the shortening, then gradually stir in the sugar and cream together until light.
3) Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
4) Combine the flour, baking powder and salt together, then beat... - 47.5904
Date Walnut Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees C.
2) Grease a loaf pan of 9x5 size and keep it aside (2 mini loaf pans can also be used).
3) Mix all the ingredients (except walnuts and date pieces) in a food processor. (stop the machine a couple... - 47.4444
Banana Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease loaf pan (9x5x3-inches).
Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
With electric mixer on medium speed, cream thoroughly shortening with sugar, then with eggs until very light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
At low speed, beat... - 47.416
A Simple Tea Cake
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 5/375°F/190°C.
2) Whisk together 1 oz (25 g) of the butter and the 3 oz (75 g) castor sugar.
3) When fully soft and creamed mixture forms, beat in the egg, and then the flour, milk and vanilla essence one... - 47.2336
Honey And Banana Tea Bread
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and cream together until light and... - 47.2287
Banana Tea Loaf
This Banana Tea Loaf is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for Banana Tea Loaf is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 47.2049
Lemon Tea Bread
Beat margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg and lemon rind, beating just until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to margarine mixture alternately with... - 47.1703
Marmalade Tea Loaf
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 900 g (21b) loaf tin.
2. In a bowl combine the flour, salt and nutmeg together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the sugar.
4.... - 47.1313
Swedish Tea Ring
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.1164
Orange Tea Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream shortening with sugar to a fluffy mixture. Add egg and beat well.
3. Mix in sifted dry ingredients along with milk and orange juice, in turns, and beat to blend.
4. Add candied rind and stir well.... - 47.0894
Swedish Tea Ring
1. Sprinkle Crumble cake yeast or plain dry yeast into warm water.
2. Use very warm water (105° to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80° to 90°F.) for compressed.
3. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4. Sift flour, measure,... - 47.0355
Lemon Tea Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use 9 x 5-inch loaf pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl sift together flour and baking powder.
4) Add lemon peel to stir in and place aside.
5) Use another large... - 46.9263
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.9157
Almond Banana Tea Bread
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) thereafter grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar together beating thoroughly until light and fluffy.
3. Into the mixture beat the eggs gradually, beating hard... - 46.7569
Moroccan Pumpkin Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt... - 46.6858
Mixed Nut Tea Ring
The mixed nut tea ring is a tea time snack flavored with ginger and lemon and made with nuts and flour. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, this mixed nut tea ring is a lovely and flavorful bread. - 46.66
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
3) Add the all-bran cereal and mix thoroughly.
4) Then stir in the egg, blend well.
5) In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, soda and salt... - 46.6406
Carrot Raisin Tea Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2) Grease two 5x9 loaf pans and keep aside.
3) Mix oil, honey and eggs in a bowl.
4) Add vanilla and grated carrot to the eggs mixture and mixed well.
5) Mix the dry ingredients and add it to the egg... - 46.6222
Pecan Tea Ring
1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
2. In an electric mixer, add remaining warm water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, salt, and 2 cups flour; whizz at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add in sufficient amout... - 46.471
Little Swedish Lingonberry Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 6-cup bundt pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and baking soda together, keep aside.
4) In a... - 46.4232
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers
Try this alluring Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.2988
Mincemeat Tea Loaf
Sift first 4 ingredients and set aside.
Cream softened butter and sugar with an electric mixer, if handy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add sour cream.
Fold into dry ingredients by hand, but do not overmix; this is a stiff batter.
Fold in mincemeat... - 46.2982
Russian Tea Cakes
This Russian Tea Cake is so wonderfully delicious that it is hard to resist! Follow this simple recipe, and stock up on your own soft and spongy tea cakes! - 46.2279
Saffron Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add shortening, baking soda, saffron and lemon rind. Slowly add in the sugar.... - 46.0503
Date And Walnut Tea Bread
1) In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients in order, then beat with a wooden spoon for 2-3 minutes or with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes, until mixed.
2) In a greased large, shallow round dish or baking ring mould, spread the mixture evenly.
3)... - 45.9098
Cherry Tea Ring
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl; add milk, sugar, salt, egg, shortening and 2 cups flour.
Mix until smooth.
Add enough flour to make soft easily handled dough.
Knead until smooth.
Place in greased bowl; cover.
Let rise for 1 hour and 30 minutes or... - 45.9025
Hungarian Cherry Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8/4-inch springform cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer.
4) Add... - 45.868
Date Tea Bread
1. In a medium size bowl place chopped dates and add boiled water, sugar and butter or margarine. Stir well until butter blends and melts into the entire mixture. Allow the mixture to cool a bit before beating in the eggs. If the mixture is too hot,... - 45.7206
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 45.589
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar well.
Add eggs; beat until blended well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture, beating thoroughly.
Stir in rind and coconut.
Pour into greased loaf... - 45.5755
Zucchini Tea Sandwiches
Try this alluring Zucchini Tea Sandwiches snack recipe. An easily prepared sandwich recipe, this Zucchini Tea Sandwich is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 45.3708
Blueberry Crumble Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 oven. Grease a 9 in (23 cm) baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
3. Sift over the flour,... - 45.3628
Welsh Tea Cakes
Welsh cakes are european snacks traditionally made in wales with curants and eggs with milk and flour. This recipe for welsh cakes is prepared with a similar batter with added spices like mace and nutmeg along with mixed peels and sugar for more flavor. baked... - 45.3342
Cinnamon Tea Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream 1/4-cup sugar, the margarine, and butter.
4. Add egg... - 45.2357
Tea Time Scones
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Preheat baking sheet.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in bowl; mix well.
Cut in 6 tablespoons butter until crumbly.
Stir in milk gradually.
Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth.
Roll 1/2 inch thick; cut 2-inch... - 45.1313
Mango Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Line the bottom and sides of 2 9 x 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tins with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream the... - 45.1298
Lemon Tea Drops
Soften yeast in warm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Grease 2 dozen 2-inch muffin tins and fill 1/2 full.
Combine honey, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
Sprinkle over tea drops, allowing... - 44.9873
Finnish Cardamom Tea Loaf
Are you looking for a delicious Finnish Cardamom Tea Loaf recipe? Finnish Cardamom Tea Loaf would take only 90 minutes of your time. - 44.6638
Austrian Tea Cookies
In large bowl cream 1 cup sugar, butter and shortening.
Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in flour, cereal, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined.
Chill 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to... - 44.5898
Tender Tea Wafers
As the name suggests, Tender Tea Wafers are a great tea time snack. Simply flavored with the lemon, the cheese goes well with it. Try out this simple recipe and enjoy your evening tea more than before! - 44.3036
Ginger Tea Cake Cookies
Combine brown sugar and margarine in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Stir in egg substitute and vanilla.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture, mixing well.
Stir in crystallized ginger.
Cover and chill... - 44.2679
Lemon Glazed Parsnip Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-by-3-inch loaf pan. Coat the bottom and sides of the pan with the bread crumbs; tap out the excess.
2. Finely chop the parsnips in a food processor.
3. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the flour with the currants... - 44.2494
Lemon Tea Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl combine all cookie ingredients except flour, lemon peel and food coloring.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until very light and creamy (2 to 3 minutes).
By hand, stir in flour until well mixed.
In small bowl... - 44.1785
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Combine sugar, butter and lemon juice in bowl.
Add egg; beat until smooth.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl.
Stir into creamed mixture alter-nately with yogurt just until blended.
Add rind and pecans.
Spoon batter... - 44.1523
Peter Pan Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, place biscuit mix and gradually add water; mix form a soft dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 6 times.
4. Using a rolling pin or by patting with hand, spread... - 44.0543
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apricots, 1/4 cup of the almonds and the chocolate morsels. Set aside
3. On a lightly floured surface, divide the breadstick dough into two equal parts and roll out each... - 44.027
Banana Tea Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly oil an 8-inch x 4-inch loaf pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In another medium dry bowl, use an electric beater to cream shortening until soft.
5.... - 43.8888
Cream Tea Scones
Cream Tea Scones is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Cream Tea Scones is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.8684
Fruity Tea Bread
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, add the sugar and rub until mixture is crumbly.
4) Add sultanas, cherries, syrup and enough milk to make a smooth dough.
5)... - 43.8194