- » Tea Sandwich
Tea Sandwich Recipes
Tea Sandwich is a mini, bite-sized sandwich that makes for a light anytime snack. A party favorite, owing to its consumption convenience, it is made in different shapes that are interesting to the eye.Tea sandwich as ... More »
Mother's Day Tea Time Assorted Sandwiches
Mother's day is approaching soon and you are in lookout of mother's day special recipes. Well, your task is over now as we have brought an amazingly delicious snack dish which you can dedicate to your mother. Pistachios, olives, butter and cream will say all... - 128.193
Cream Cheese And Strawberry Heart Sandwiches
Want to know of a sweet tea time sandwich that not only tastes nice but also looks very appealing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! For a romantic tea for two, these heart sandwiches are just perfect! - 87.235
Vegetable Tea Sandwiches
Tea sandwiches are actually one of the simplest things to make but that doesn't mean these cannot be made yummy beyond belief! Watch the video and learn to make tasty sandwiches that will leave the guests wanting more! - 84.8184
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 46.0723
Zucchini Tea Sandwiches
Try this alluring Zucchini Tea Sandwiches snack recipe. An easily prepared sandwich recipe, this Zucchini Tea Sandwich is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 44.0197
Tomato Basil Tea Sandwiches
Cut the cherry tomatoes in very thin slices.
Place the slices, cut side down, in a single layer on paper towels to drain.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, and basil.
Pulse until the... - 41.9011
Plaza Tea Sandwiches
1. On a clean, dry bread board, lay out all of the bread slices. Using a spatula, spread one side of each slice with the butter.
2. To prepare the tomato sandwiches: Arrange 2 slices of tomato on the buttered side of each of 3 slices of whole-wheat bread.... - 37.6064
Asparagus Tea Sandwiches
In a small bowl, soak the tarragon in the lemon juice.
Drain off and discard lemon juice.
Chop the tarragon.
Combine tarragon, mayonnaise, mustard, and sugar in a small mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper and blend well.
Using a serrated knife, trim... - 36.9426
A variety of breads and fillings create an open-face sandwich smorgasbord! - 35.9487
Avocado Pineapple Tea Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of mashed avocado, pineapple, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2. Take a cardboard and shape into a leaf. Using two bread slices, shape two leaves. Spread avocado mixture on the bread slices and using blunt toothpick, demark the leaf... - 34.7654
Fruit Tea Sandwiches
1. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, pineapple and lemon peel.
2. Season with salt and beat until till fluffy.
3. Stir in grapes and marshmallows.
4. Spread fruit and cheese mixture between two slices of breads.
5. Serve... - 34.1132
Gingered Tea Sandwiches
1) Beat together cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add ginger.
2) Slice bread into ¼ inch slices and spread cheese mixture on half bread slices and top with remaining slices.
3) Chill the sandwiches and cut into quarters.
4) Serve the... - 32.2884
Orange Date Tea Sandwiches
Cut orange segments into small pieces.
In a mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, dates, and orange pieces.
Slice brown bread into 12 slices.
Butter slices; spread 6 slices with filling.
Top with remaining slices.
Place sandwiches on a serving tray, cover... - 28.6913
Watercress Tea Sandwiches
Trim 1/2 the watercress of stems. Wash and drain leaves. Pat dry with paper towels. Coarsely chop the leaves. Save the rest for garnish.
In a food processor, coarsely chop the eggs. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt. Process until smooth. Fold in the... - 26.6348
Dilly Egg Tea Sandwiches
1. In medium bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, dill, lemon peel, and pepper. Spread evenly on 6 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Trim crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 equal rectangles.
2. If not serving right away, line jelly-roll pan with damp... - 26.5497
Ginger Tea Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until smooth, adding milk if needed to thin.
Spread on each bread slice; top with slivers of ginger to taste.
Cut into triangles and serve.
Makes 18 to 24 servings. - 26.442
Trumps Herb Butter Tea Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread in large bowl and blend thoroughly.
Spread over half of bread slices.
Close sandwiches and cut into triangles or strips. - 26.1349
Gingered Tea Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese and milk; beat until smooth.
Stir in ginger.
Cut bread into fourteen 1/4-inch slices.
Spread cream cheese mixture on half the bread slices; top with remaining bread.
Cut each sandwich into quarters.
Use additional cream... - 24.5439
Fruit Tea Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese, pineapple, lemon peel, and salt; beat till fluffy.
Add grapes and marshmallows.
Spread between slices of buttered raisin or nut bread. - 23.3806
Red & White Tea Sandwiches
Spread cream cheese on bread. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
Cut each slice into 4 triangles or squares. Garnish each tea sandwich with a halved strawberry. - 19.3624
Tea Sandwich Recipes By Category