- » Tea Room
Tea Room Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea room recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea room recipes.
Herbed tea cannot get any better than this Coriander Tea! Yes, what I have used is low fat milk and if you desire, just substitute the sugar with honey. Give this healthy beverage a try! - 23.7063
Strawberry Tced Tea Fizz
In large bowl combine strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In another bowl pour water over tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
Stir into strawberry mixture along with lemonade concentrate and chill. - 28.9979
Easy Flaxseed Tea
1. Simmer flax seed and water for 15-20 minutes and store in refrigerator
2. Mix should be rather thick so that you "bite" each mouthful rather than drink it.
3. Lemon juice can be added to taste.
4. Serve the tea at room temperature. this... - 23.2073
Cool, refreshing, and abundant summer drink. Serve in a tall glass over ice. - 21.7104
1) In a pan add flaxseeds to water and simmer for 15-20 min to make a rather thick mixture.
2) Cool , add lemon juice to taste and store in the refrigerator.
3) Serve at room temperature as a laxative, when required. - 28.5752
Perfect Iced Tea
Measure tea into teapot.
Pour fresh, vigorously boiling water over the leaves.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; stir.
Then pour brew through a tea strainer into a pitcher.
Immediately add cold water and let tea cool at room temperature till serving time.
Pour... - 25.7884
Allow tea to cool at room temperature.
Sweeten to taste if desired, strain.
Place ice cubes in glasses, add tea.
Garnish each glass with lemon slice and mint sprig. - 25.0678
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; cover with freshly boiling water; brew 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into a large pitcher; let stand at room temperature to cool. Stir in carbonated beverage.
2. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. - 22.8626
Tea Cream For Strawberries
Put tea, orange peel, and spices into a bowl.
Add the boiling water and allow brew to stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Strain brew through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Mix with cream.
Allow to stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, put berries into... - 40.582
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 39.7925
To prepare the eggs the Day before:
To hard-cook eggs :
1. Cover eggs with water to an inch above them and bring rapidly to a boil.
2. Take pan off heat, cover let it stand 20 minutes and then cool in cold water.
3. On a hard surface roll eggs... - 39.3277
Tea Punch is one of the best beverages you can think of. Prepare the Tea Punch easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 25.3328
Basic Tea Formula For Punch
In a saucepan bring the water to a rolling boil.
Remove from the heat.
Add the tea immediately and let steep five minutes.
Stir and, if bulk tea was used, strain.
If tea bags were used, remove them.
Cool the tea to room temperature. - 24.8378
1) In a 2-quart glass container, place tea bags.
2) Stream in water, cover.
3) Allow to stand in full sun or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or till of desired strength.
4) Take the tea bags out.
5) Gently stream the into top glasses.
6)... - 35.9007
Walnut And Orange Tea Bread
1) Take two 450 g/1 lb loaf tins, grease them well and line with non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven moderately to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
1) Put the syrup, sugar, butter and orange squash in a pan and heat gently until melted,... - 45.722
Tropical Tea Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour... - 27.2161
Minted Orange Iced Tea
In a large, nonreactive saucepan, boil the water with the mint sprigs.
Add the tea bags and steep until strong but not acrid, about 5 minutes.
Remove the bags, pour into a pitcher, and cool to room temperature.
In the bottoms of four tall glasses, place a... - 31.4365
To make concentrate: Pour 1 quart boiling water over 2/3 measuring cup of loose tea.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir and strain into quart pitcher or teapot.
(Use within 4 hours; store at room temperature.) To serve: Have ready a large pot of very hot... - 25.7699
Lemon And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg yolks.
4. Add the lemon rind and... - 40.7224
Russian Tea Sorbet
Russian Tea Sorbet is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Russian Tea Sorbet is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.4804
Tea Bavarois With Berries
1. Place tea and milk in a medium saucepan over moderate heat and bring to just below boiling point. Beat egg yolks and sugar together with an electric mixer until thick and creamy.
2. Remove milk and tea mixture from heat and slowly strain into egg mixture... - 34.4096
Tea Time Tassies
Tea Time Tassies is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious cheese recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tea Time Tassies dish. - 42.369
Yorkshire Tea Cake
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm liquid until dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for about 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Mix the flour and... - 38.6692
Two For Tea Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, crumble almond paste. Add granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk and stir until uniform paste forms. Stir in second egg yolk, canola... - 35.957
If using Lemon Grass, boil 2 cups of water with lemon grass. When the water starts boiling, add a tsp of tea powder/ tea leaves. Remove from stove after 5 seconds & serve with a tsp of sugar for each cup.
If using lemon juice/concentrate, add a tsp of sugar... - 24.4408
Raspberry Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
2. Place almonds in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action until almonds are ground, but not pasty.
3. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry... - 37.8801
Carrot Tea Bread
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2) Into a medium bowl, sift the ingredients 3 times.
3) Use an electric beater to beat the eggs till they are frothy and lemon colored.
4) Towards the end of the beating,... - 41.4192
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apricots, 1/4 cup of the almonds and the chocolate morsels. Set aside
3. On a lightly floured surface, divide the breadstick dough into two equal parts and roll out each... - 43.792
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 38.7227
Fruity Tea Bread
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, add the sugar and rub until mixture is crumbly.
4) Add sultanas, cherries, syrup and enough milk to make a smooth dough.
5)... - 43.922
Russian Tea Cake
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix butter, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and the vanilla.
Work in flour, salt and nuts until dough holds together.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake until set but not brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
While... - 34.9139
Lemon Tea Bread
Beat margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg and lemon rind, beating just until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to margarine mixture alternately with... - 44.7654
Welsh Tea Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine dried fruit and brandy in medium bowl; let sit at least 10 minutes to plump.
Place flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and 1 cup sugar in... - 39.8056
Honey And Banana Tea Bread
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and cream together until light and... - 46.8777
Lemon Tea Bread
1. Lightly grease two foil loaf pans, 7 by 3 1/2 by 2 inches. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one... - 45.9659
Trumps Herb Butter Tea Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread in large bowl and blend thoroughly.
Spread over half of bread slices.
Close sandwiches and cut into triangles or strips. - 26.1349
Orange Date Tea Sandwiches
Cut orange segments into small pieces.
In a mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, dates, and orange pieces.
Slice brown bread into 12 slices.
Butter slices; spread 6 slices with filling.
Top with remaining slices.
Place sandwiches on a serving tray, cover... - 28.6913
Red & White Tea Sandwiches
Spread cream cheese on bread. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
Cut each slice into 4 triangles or squares. Garnish each tea sandwich with a halved strawberry. - 19.3624
Mango Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Line the bottom and sides of 2 9 x 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tins with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream the... - 42.8404
Chocolate Tea Cakes
Cut cake into 2-inch strips.
Cut each strip into 4 equal pieces.
Cut each piece into 2 triangles.
Combine corn syrup, water, and butter in saucepan; bring to boil.
Heat until butter melts; remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate chips until they melt; cool to... - 32.3772
Blueberry Crumble Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 oven. Grease a 9 in (23 cm) baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
3. Sift over the flour,... - 44.3907
Bishop's Fruit And Chocolate Tea Cake
1 To prepare the fruit: In a small bowl,mix the candied fruit, currants, and rum and set aside to plump for 1 hour.
2 Stir in the almonds and chocolate, then toss with the flour.
3 To make the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and... - 46.347
Orange And Honey Tea Bread
1. Preheat a 325°F/170°C/Gas 3 oven.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
4. With an electric mixer, cream the margarine... - 41.1607
Pastel Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) Cream the shortening, then gradually stir in the sugar and cream together until light.
3) Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
4) Combine the flour, baking powder and salt together, then beat... - 45.8077
Cucumber And Tiny Sprout Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the butter and watercress together.
2) On each bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side.
3) Place about 4 cucumber slices on the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Spread about 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts over the... - 34.6829
Lemon Tea Bread
Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
Add lemon peel, eggs, and milk. Beat well.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder. Add dry ingredients to beaten mixture and beat... - 40.6496
Currant Tea Cake
Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
1.In a bowl, mix flour with butter and stir until thick mixture is formed.
2.Add 1/2 cup peanuts to the mixture and stir well.
3.Take a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish and put the mixture in it.
4.Put the... - 44.5177
Southern Tea Cakes
Prepare pound cake as directed, but reduce milk to 1/2 C (or two thirds of required amount of liquid).
Fold in preserved fruit.
Drop by very small spoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet, allowing room for spreading.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350Â° F. - 20.0308
Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest... - 34.5649
Gaspe Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, lemon zest and pepper together.
2) Trim off the crusts from all the bread slices.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the... - 34.3894
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 81.4304
Orange Tea Loaf
1. Place the raisins in a bowl, add the tea, orange rind and orange juice, cover with a cloth and soak overnight.
2. Grease a 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin with butter and dust it with flour, or line with nonstick baking paper. Sift the flours, baking powder,... - 29.6125
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3
2. Grease two 1-lb. loaf tins
3. In a large bowl, place the fruit with sugar and tea and soak overnight.
4. Whip the egg and marmalade well and slowly blend into fruit and mix well with... - 38.2149
Tea Party Cucumber Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, lemon juice, oil, salt, sugar and pepper.
Let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter; cut each into four squares.
Drain the cucumber and pat dry; place two... - 31.4984
Aunt Tea S Scottish Shortbread
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Blend in egg yolk.
In a separate bowl, combine rice and pastry flours.
Add flours to creamed mixture and stir until mixed.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead dough thoroughly.
Roll out half the... - 30.1161
Plaza Tea Sandwiches
1. On a clean, dry bread board, lay out all of the bread slices. Using a spatula, spread one side of each slice with the butter.
2. To prepare the tomato sandwiches: Arrange 2 slices of tomato on the buttered side of each of 3 slices of whole-wheat bread.... - 37.6064
Irish Tea Cake
1. Separate eggs, whites in large bowl and place yolks in small bowl.
2. Let whites warm to room temperature — 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add cream of tartar to egg whites and... - 47.012
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.1382
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.7619
Orange Fruit Tea Bread
1) In a bowl, put the fruit, sugar and orange and pour the hot tea all over. Stir properly, cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Grease an 8-inch round cake tin and then line it with a greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into the fruit mixture, stir the... - 38.5997
High Tea Puffs
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Butter 2 baking sheets.
Drop puff pastry batter onto prepared baking sheets by well-rounded tablespoonfuls, about 15 to each sheet.
Bake on top shelf of oven for about 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
Pierce each puff on... - 39.232
Anne's Ham And Cheese Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, place the ham and cheese together.
2) In another bowl, mix the creme fraiche and mustard together.
3) Add into the ham and cheese, sprinkle with pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Spread one side of each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.5894
Ritzy Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a saucepan, place the eggs in cold water, bring to a boil, then simmer on a low heat for 13 minutes.
2) Place the eggs under running cold water, then allow to cool and peel them.
3) In a bowl, slice and coarsely mash the eggs. Stir in the... - 41.4601
Little Swedish Lingonberry Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 6-cup bundt pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and baking soda together, keep aside.
4) In a... - 46.8025
Herbed Cherry Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add the chicken, cherries and tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together, then toss with the chicken mixture.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread... - 39.8597
Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken
Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken is a unique and wonderful dish! Everyone who has ever had this dish has had only praises for it! Try this Chinese Tea Bag Smoked Chicken recipe and you will understand why. - 38.1992
Green Tea Mochi
If you are looking for healthy options to traditional recipes, try this Green tea mocha recipe. This is a traditional Japanese rice cake which is made for Japanese New Year. Using flavored green tea in this recipe makes it a healthier option to have. - 102.494
Tea Time Jelly Roll
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Line the bottom of a 15 1/2"x10 1/2"x1" jelly-roll pan with wax paper.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
With electric or rotary beater, beat eggs at high speed until foamy; slowly add sugar, a little at a time,... - 39.8659
Hungarian Cherry Tea Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8/4-inch springform cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer.
4) Add... - 47.5653
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 41.8066
Moroccan Pumpkin Tea Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, apply butter and dust with flour, then shake out the excess flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt... - 47.8468