- » Tea Ring
Tea Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tea ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tea ring recipes.
Currant Tea Ring
Currant tea rings are a perfect snack to serve with evening tea when you have invited guest for the high tea. These rings are sweet and delicious, fit right for small parties. These can also be served in children's parties. Try making them yourself at home. - 50.5638
Raisin Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve in all the dry ingredients. Mix raisins. Mix beaten egg and melted shortening to milk and add this to dry mixture to prepare a soft dough. Gently, roll the dough out with ½ inch thickness. Divide the... - 42.3955
Peter Pan Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, place biscuit mix and gradually add water; mix form a soft dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 6 times.
4. Using a rolling pin or by patting with hand, spread... - 42.1972
Basic Tea Ring
Prepare dough and let rise; punch down and roll on a lightly floured board into a rectangle about 12"x17".
Brush with melted butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over dough; roll up from longest side jelly-roll fashion and place seam side... - 38.8805
Mayfair Tea Ring
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and granulated sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in almond extract and... - 36.4136
Peanut Tea Ring
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Separate biscuits and dip both sides in melted butter, then in peanuts to coat well.
Arrange biscuits in overlapping circle around the inside edge of a buttered 9-inch glass pie... - 33.8785
Peanutty Tea Ring
"Separate biscuits; dip both sides in melted butter.
Coat with peanuts.
Arrange biscuits in overlapping circle on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon water; drizzle icing... - 32.2872
Tea Ring Recipes By Category